Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2014, 07:41 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Canada is not in Europe. Get a map.

For a religious person you sure are full of anger and hate.

For the record, 27 years old, 100k in the bank account to put down on a house, worked the last 3 days while sick.
I am not full of anger and hate. I just want proper decorum in public, especially when there are children around. You may not have a problem with kids seeing "R" rated garbage on display, I do. And I will do or say something about it.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:42 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,376,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
That's between me and my God.

All atheists that I have known that were on their death bed suddenly recanted their atheism and turned to God.

You will too.
LOL! Not unless I've had a lobotomy and forgotten everything I've ever learnt.

... Actually, not even then.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:42 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,260,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamencoFreak View Post
They know this. They are trying to brainwash the masses into acceptance of their disgusting behavior. They believe that if they insist it is normal often enough, and forcefully enough, normal people will begin to accept them as "normal."
You know, my kids used to say certain foods were "disgusting" in the presence of the people eating those foods, because they personally thought the food was "icky" and didn't like it.

We carefully taught them the difference between thinking something was icky yourself, and proclaiming it to be "disgusting" as an outright fact, especially in front of other people.

It's too bad so many alleged adults have never learned this distinction, not to mention common courtesy and good manners.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:43 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Race is not a behavior. Homosexual acts are. There is no comparison. Homosexual acts are bad.
Christians judging people by their bible is bad, very bad and Homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality. Everything that gays do sexually, hets do.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
LOL! Not unless I've had a lobotomy and forgotten everything I've ever learnt.

... Actually, not even then.
Good for you. Right now you have the feeling of indestructibility.

When faced with your own mortality, things can change very rapidly.

Ta for now.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:44 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,332,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamencoFreak View Post
It is not bigotry to recognize what is not normal. Bigotry is unfounded hatred of another because of race or religion. I don't hate "gays," but I do recognize the behavior as abnormal, and not healthy, as well as sin. That does not make me a bigot.

Learn the definitions of words.

I have a feeling, though, that you hate Christians, and Christianity. Therefore, by definition, you are a bigot.
Not in the least. I actually prayed at dinner a few nights ago with family. I attend church a few times a year.

1,074 posts, read 757,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I don't block posters...but I will not entertain any more of your ridiculous posts.
Great! No skin off my nose. I can't stand ridiculous assertions and comparisons of what is clearly wrong and not normal, and harmful behavior (and it is sin) to normal and acceptable behavior.

18,453 posts, read 7,080,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
For what rational reasons should people with a homosexual orientation NOT be socially acceptable in the 21st century?

Especially since we now know far more about human sexual orientation than we did even 30 or 40 years ago.

I have no particular reasons to say that it should not be social acceptable because I'm sort of morally centrist.

However I don't much care for ostracizing those whose religious beliefs tell them that it's wrong either.

And I find it the height of hypocrisy when the left will condemn Christians who feel homosexuality is wrong but will defend Muslims as being just part of their culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
This is how I picture you at the parade when you saw a pride flag. Oh the horror!
Enjoy feeling outraged. It takes an enormous amount of hatred toward me to get a rise out of me with idiocy like that.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:46 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Not really. The purpose of sexuality is procreation. We're talking going completely against the purpose of sex. If the purpose of sex is procreation and gays cannot procreate with each other, there is nothing basic about their sexuality.
So, when is the last time a woman got pregnant while doing oral sex on her husband. Baloney, procreation is not the only reason humans have sex and anyone that thinks so is lacking real sexual experience or just plain old narrow minded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.