Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2014, 07:16 AM

92 posts, read 75,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I moved to a place I do not like to help take care of a sibling nearly killed by an off-duty officer talking on his cell phone.

You picked the wrong poster buddy. Your looking like lunch right now.

And don't call me no freaking drug addict. If you want to talk about productivity to society, I run multiple businesses, help many in the community, and even pay my customer's taxes in 1 gig. I created 3 part time jobs last year.

Now please explain to me why your so much more valuable due to the sole reason of not smoking pot. I guess when you don't have an argument you can always name call.
you sure are sensitive.

what name did I call you.

anybody that says driving around while stoned is better than not being stoned while driving has no crediblity on this issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2014, 07:25 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryTimrod View Post
you sure are sensitive.

what name did I call you.

anybody that says driving around while stoned is better than not being stoned while driving has no crediblity on this issue.
You called me a drug addict.

Marijuana does not impair drivers the same way as alcohol. Here, educate yourself. Then please get the hell out of my life and stay the hell out of others. Next time you come in acting like an expert, come prepared.

Drivers stoned on marijuana test their driving skills - YouTube

The volunteers -- a young daily smoker, adult weekend smoker and elder infrequent smoker -- proceeded to test escalating levels of stupor against the new baseline 'legal limits' in Colorado and Washington state. They had to reach excesses of 5 times the legal limit before their ability to drive became impaired. In most cases, the danger they presented was driving too slowly or with frequent hesitations.

Last edited by Gtownoe; 01-12-2014 at 07:48 AM..

Old 01-12-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
You called me a drug addict.

Marijuana does not impair drivers the same way as alcohol. Here, educate yourself. Then please get the hell out of my life and stay the hell out of others. Next time you come in acting like an expert come prepared.

Drivers stoned on marijuana test their driving skills - YouTube

The volunteers -- a young daily smoker, adult weekend smoker and elder infrequent smoker -- proceeded to test escalating levels of stupor against the new baseline 'legal limits' in Colorado and Washington state. They had to reach excesses of 5 times the legal limit before their ability to drive became impaired. In most cases, the danger they presented was driving too slowly or with frequent hesitations.
DUI with weed is a crime in all 50 states. Take it up with the cops.

Old 01-12-2014, 07:32 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
Default Can anyone name ONE reason to continue on with the failed prohibition of pot?

Because the government will get their nasty hands right in the middle of it, you people just don't get it.

once the Feds give in they will regulate and tax it to death. Enjoy it while you can.

Old 01-12-2014, 07:32 AM

Quote:
DUI with weed is a crime in all 50 states. Take it up with the cops.
You don't even understand "Driving Under the Influence"

Like I said, quit coming off as some expert and stop making your argument look even more stupid.

Old 01-12-2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
You don't even understand "Driving Under the Influence"

Like I said, quit coming off as some expert and stop making your argument look even more stupid.
your arguments are clearly under the influence. the mental slowness and lack of clarity with some paranoia mixed in

Old 01-12-2014, 07:39 AM

Quote:
your arguments are clearly under the influence. the mental slowness and lack of clarity with some paranoia mixed in
And what argument are you here to make exactly? Your statement isn't even a coherent thought

::Epiphany::

I'll move on...

Old 01-12-2014, 08:05 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,729,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Not hell bent. A person cannot drink themselves into a stupor every night and still function; at least not productively. Do you even see how you are rationalizing the irrational? A person can function indefinitely on weed. I reiterate, you are trying to rationalize alcohol vs. pot, and it's an insane premise.

Have you ever actually smoked pot? Do you drink alcohol?

If you have, you'd know the difference. Since you take the position you do, I'd bet my house you've never smoked pot. If you had, you'd be on my side of this argument.

YOU are a product of lame uninformed propaganda. They told you how to think, and that's exactly how you think.

Before you go there; my drug of choice is alcohol. How ironic is that? I haven't smoked pot in decades, but it's certainly a lot safer, and way less debilitating.

Look, I don't blame you for your attitude. I'm just trying to reason with people who have been trained to have an ignorant view towards a thing wrongly.

its amazing what 76 years of brain washing can do!!!!

Old 01-12-2014, 08:08 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,729,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Because the government will get their nasty hands right in the middle of it, you people just don't get it.

once the Feds give in they will regulate and tax it to death. Enjoy it while you can.
and then the peeps will just go back to the black market..

Old 01-12-2014, 08:10 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
I think it is great that even wingnuts are in favor of decriminalizing marijuana.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies