Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2014, 05:36 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,016,397 times

Advertisements

I dont watch the news but let me guess, they are still talking about Christie and bridge gate and saying little about this? Fact of the matter is, the media doesn't care. They havent cared since day one, as they've just wanted this story to disappear. No matter how many lies and what not are brought forth over this, they will still not cover this as they should and demand accountability.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 05:40 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,045,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I dont watch the news but let me guess, they are still talking about Christie and bridge gate and saying little about this? Fact of the matter is, the media doesn't care. They havent cared since day one, as they've just wanted this story to disappear. No matter how many lies and what not are brought forth over this, they will still not cover this as they should and demand accountability.
It is getting a lot of press here, but then again I do live in the area that it happened. And now it sounds like new things are starting to pop up. Guess Christie could be turning out to be another dirty politician.

But that is a different topic.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:48 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,944,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Sure I admit mistaking where the man was from, I don't follow that story, but you seem to say you follow it and if you were paying attention to that story you would have jumped all over that detail. Which leads me to believe you have no idea why the man was arrested to begin with.
It isn't relevant.

What's relevant, is that his video was blamed by officials and by the White House for the attack on Benghazi, which they, you, me, and everyone who doesn't have his head buried up the backside of Obama already knew was a complete fabrication to avoid telling the truth.

You've claimed it was "speculation". Tell me, how does the White House "speculate" on something like that, when literally NOBODY had seen the video in question, and military had already briefed them that it was an organized attack? You seem to be forgetting that the documents have been found that demonstrate they KNEW the truth and made up a lie. And sent Rice out to lie.

You know that and I know that. So, why can't you admit to the truth?

Old 01-15-2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
It isn't relevant.

What's relevant, is that his video was blamed by officials and by the White House for the attack on Benghazi, which they, you, me, and everyone who doesn't have his head buried up the backside of Obama already knew was a complete fabrication to avoid telling the truth.

You've claimed it was "speculation". Tell me, how does the White House "speculate" on something like that, when literally NOBODY had seen the video in question, and military had already briefed them that it was an organized attack? You seem to be forgetting that the documents have been found that demonstrate they KNEW the truth and made up a lie. And sent Rice out to lie.

Of course the actual attack was organized, they used the chaotic events outside as a cover.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:06 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,112,821 times
So conservatives were right................ AGAIN. Oh and the New York times has no more credibility and is basically a mouth piece for the Obama Administration.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
So conservatives were right................ AGAIN. Oh and the New York times has no more credibility and is basically a mouth piece for the Obama Administration.
What were conservatives right about? It has been obvious that this was a terrorist attack. Do you just want it to be confirmed that it was a terrorist attack?

Old 01-15-2014, 06:20 PM

Quote:
I believe it was speculation from the WH. So basically you guys are so upset over the difference of what the Benghazi attack should be called? And you wonder why this isn't in the news anymore.
I think you better stop while your ahead. It wasn't "speculation" it was a lie. Anybody who didn't have thier head up Obama ass could have told you that them saying it was a "random protest" when they knew it was an Al Qaeda coordinated attack, was pure B.S.

"The attacks were preventable, based on extensive intelligence reporting on the terrorist activity in Libya — to include prior threats and attacks against Western targets — and given the known security shortfalls at the U.S. Mission,” the panel said in a statement."

Senate report: Attacks on U.S. compounds in Benghazi could have been prevented - The Washington Post

Susan Rice 'This Week' Interview: U.S. Ambassador to UN Discusses Muslim Protest (09/2012) - YouTube

Old 01-15-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
What were conservatives right about? It has been obvious that this was a terrorist attack. Do you just want it to be confirmed that it was a terrorist attack?
Look, but that's not what the Obama Administration said at first, they called it a "random protest".

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-16-2014 at 04:21 AM.. Reason: name calling

Old 01-15-2014, 06:28 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,800,906 times
Quote:
Then why did they refuse to send any help? Why did they want us to believe that it was a spontaneous reaction to a film on Youtube?

Old 01-15-2014, 06:35 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,826,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
It isn't relevant.

The latest report from the Senate committee again shows that the connection to the video came from the CIA. The report criticizes the CIA for taking so long to correct the errors in the CIA's initial assessment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies