Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 01:36 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times

Advertisements

If it's not true it won't stop the left from repeating it every day for the next several years as if it were.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 03:08 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
They did just bring in Reid Schar to head up the Christie investigation ....

Old 01-15-2014, 03:58 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
People are allowed to dislike Christie... I dislike him because he is an obvious phony
Wow.

I'm not a huge CC fan or anything, but the guy's pretty much as genuine as a politician gets.

The "wow" was because you dislike Christie "because he is an obvious phony," but you're here singing praises to Obama every single day, and Obama is about a million times more phony than Christie.

Just another shining example of liberal hypocrisy. I guess the "wow" wasn't really warranted - it's par for the course.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:03 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The brigde scandal happened last week, and its already blowing over. We have been forced to watch GOP parade ambassador Stevens body through the streets for 18 months straight, and he sure as heck was not killed by a US administration. He was killed by a mob of America hating foreigners. The scandal at the bridge was committed by Christie admin (Americans), so I am surprised there isn't more talk about it than there is.
Comparing a traffic jam to a terrorist attack on U.S. soil which resulted in multiple American deaths, including an ambassador?

Why am I not surprised?

Old 01-15-2014, 04:04 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Default If true, Christie is probably finished for Presidential run

Good, he could never win anyway.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:06 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Comparing a traffic jam to a terrorist attack on U.S. soil which resulted in multiple American deaths, including an ambassador?

Why am I not surprised?
Exactly. I don't know why people keep mentioning Bengazi every time someone mentions the bridge gate, but it happens every day.

Why am I not surprised?

Old 01-15-2014, 04:19 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Oh OK...I guess today Obama is a "bully" and tomorrow we'll be back to "He doesn't know how to lead, he's weak, he's an idiot," etc.

Strange to be both I agree..........yet he is.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:20 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Hillary?

Hillarity

Old 01-15-2014, 06:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
LOL..the beginnings of another faux scandal ?
You just don't like Christie because he's White.

(the pendulum can swing both ways here).
Quote:
It was used by the Dems numerous times to defend Obama .."faux scandal" and "you don't like him because he's Black".

I like Christie too and I think the MSM is just going out of their way fishing for fodder to give him a bad rep.

"Bridge-gate" didn't lead back to him so they need to hunt elsewhere.
Quote:
I'm going to use the left mantra though….

You don't like him because he's White.
Why the continual references to race that have absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread? It's been your mantra and no one elses.

I did like Christie and now I'm not so sure. Please don't insinuate it has anything to do with race. It does not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Well then you weren't ever hugged by Maggie Thatcher.

Hillary hasn't the stature to have qualified her to have hidden in Maggie's shadow.

A great pity there aren't more like Thatcher around in your society but I suspect the good ones are just too damned smart to put themselves through the ringer of having to forever kiss the azz that paid for their election.
We need a strong woman, yes. But - we do not need Margaret Thatcher.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:21 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I hope he's out of it. We don't need an immature bully for president.

He is no more bullish then the Bull we have serving as our President. The one who we all know by now, uses bullish scare tactics to get even with those that oppose him.

Bullish tactics during his same old same old speeches, against always the other guys, never him, notice this. Pathetic really.

And we have seen him during his Presidency, do just this. We know, he has no idea how any of this happened. Obama is the most inmature bully I have ever seen and witnessed as my President, getting even with those groups, or individuals who oppose his every whim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies