U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 06:45 PM

8,487 posts, read 5,596,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
You don't see MERS discussed much in political forums either.
Another roadblock the cockroaches cleared in their scam since the old way was slowing them down.

Treating American's like they are sheeple to be raped on an industrial scale to maximize their profits.
If only the common American outside of politics really new how the game works where all our productivity, sweat and toil goes to benefit a bunch of animals that are of this world only.
No, they settle a bit, with a slap on the wrist and sweep it under the rug. Another TBTF. They need to keep pushing those asset values higher.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2014, 06:53 PM

37,697 posts, read 18,414,938 times
Quote:
I'm in the process of completely separating myself from the system and being completely independent so that my productivity does not trickle up to them and nor do my taxes trickle up to the government they own.

I hope more people do the same as well.

If the government and military collapsed, the ones that have the most to loose are the top .5% that make their gains from Wall Street. Let it collapse.
Their own short sighted Greed will cause it to happen.
I"m always interested in what people who say this are doing. Separating, going kind of galt.

Old 01-17-2014, 07:03 PM

4,857 posts, read 2,249,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I"m always interested in what people who say this are doing. Separating, going kind of galt.
Question for You:

Do you agree with governmental policies that encourage independence and freedom from the system if they so choose?

As it is right now, we have those that want us to serve the Government or to serve Big Business.
Also, starting your own business still serves government and their side kick Wall Street.

Can you name any policies that either Democrats or Republicans have put forth that support independence from the system and more Freedom?

Such as formal federal land given up for independent minded thinking people with 0 tax liabilities?
They give up land all the time for Government and or Big Business ventures and pass tax free wagers or subsidies.

Old 01-17-2014, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Question for You:

Do you agree with governmental policies that encourage independence and freedom from the system if they so choose?

As it is right now, we have those that want us to serve the Government or to serve Big Business.
Also, starting your own business still serves government and their side kick Wall Street.

Can you name any policies that either Democrats or Republicans have put forth that support independence from the system and more Freedom?

Such as formal federal land given up for independent minded thinking people with 0 tax liabilities?
They give up land all the time for Government and or Big Business ventures and pass tax free wagers or subsidies.
They are all the same thing. You know who owns those corps. China and Russia were just a bit more upfront about it.
They are all heading into the same pockets at the top.
U.S. Seeks to Rent Out Its Foreclosures

Old 01-17-2014, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
They are all the same thing. You know who owns those corps. China and Russia were just a bit more upfront about it.
I know all too well CDusr but put it that way for the politically confused still in the daze of the left and right paradigm.

There is no way to get to them exposing it all out in the open so you have to play their partisan games in order to get them to think, and maybe 10 years from now, something will click in place in their heads.

The left / right paradigm serve the same masters and it is not humanity they serve either.

If I was a religious man, I would say they serve Satan himself.

Deception, Greed, Sloth, Theft, Murder, Liars, Right is Wrong and Wrong is Right and so on have all been accepted by these cockroaches as things to uphold as righteous.

Old 01-17-2014, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
They are all heading into the same pockets at the top.
U.S. Seeks to Rent Out Its Foreclosures
Funny thing is, I think the previous poster was trying to set me up for questions on what my plan is where I don't use corporate products or government services.

That is like asking the game master that owns the establishment what cards or chips you are going to use to play.

It is all or nothing with these types when the rules were drafted well before we were born.

Old 01-17-2014, 07:55 PM

14,506 posts, read 22,953,652 times
lmfao that a realtor is saying "a few illegal foreclosures"

And the beat goes on.

JPMorgan Chase in 1929 knew what was happening, same way they are NOW in charge of Food Stamps program and raking in billions. The house always wins, whole poor Americans pay the price.

Last Update: 01/17/14 7:46Realtors are like used car salesmen

Foreclosure.com | Foreclosures | Foreclosure Listings

why buy a house? It will never sell in this economy.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:44 PM

10,807 posts, read 6,418,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
If you think renting from Wall Street is better.....

Old 01-17-2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
If you think renting from Wall Street is better.....
Yes, their thinking exactly. Either way though you are actually renting.

Old 01-17-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
lmfao that a realtor is saying "a few illegal foreclosures"

And the beat goes on.

JPMorgan Chase in 1929 knew what was happening, same way they are NOW in charge of Food Stamps program and raking in billions. The house always wins, whole poor Americans pay the price.

Last Update: 01/17/14 7:46Realtors are like used car salesmen

Foreclosure.com | Foreclosures | Foreclosure Listings

This was interesting in KY, speaking of sheriffs and local "govt" activities. Hmmmm....
Embattled Jackson County sheriff arrests judge-executive ...
quote:
But Peyman said the charges grew from an audit of the fiscal court for the 2011 fiscal year, which ended June 30, 2011.The audit listed a number of problems with how the fiscal court handled county finances.

Jackson Co. sheriff arrests two county officials
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies