Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 10:21 PM

9,810 posts, read 11,055,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I suppose it's required material to discredit anyone who isn't waving the rainbow flag these days.

But Putin is just saying what most of us feel. Stay away from our children with your sexual perversions. Let them be children and protect their innocence.
Why don't you read my previous posts before you quote me on this topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2014, 10:26 PM

650 posts, read 511,646 times
Quote:
I suppose it's required material to discredit anyone who isn't waving the rainbow flag these days.

But Putin is just saying what most of us feel. Stay away from our children with your sexual perversions. Let them be children and protect their innocence.
exactly and to begin with what business would gay people have with children to begin with. Whats the always noticed emphasis and interest all about anyway , are they not always trying to win the approval of youngsters, what for .

Old 01-17-2014, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Maybe Putin shoud spend more time worrying about the heroin addiction problem is Russia and how this might affect, influence and disturb the peace the children.
I hear krokodil is so great, you really "fall to pieces" from the high.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:30 PM

25,731 posts, read 16,351,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Why don't you read my previous posts before you quote me on this topic.
Because if you just read and comprehend my reply, there is no point to what you said.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:41 PM

Quote:
You have submitted a logical fallacy, specifically an argumentum ad populum. The fact that most countries in the world do not allow such images on television is just a logical fallacy; you posit that somehow because it is not permissible in developing countries, it is true and correct. One could easily say that because most people in the world do not have enough to eat and drink that such a way of life is the correct one.

Most countries in the world are not developed. What these countries have to come to terms with is modernity. You mention television restrictions. Let us examine one such country...Who can forget what happened in Saudi Arabia in 1965 when the King's Wahhabi nephew attacked the broadcasting station? The station was forced to broadcast only Koranic versus lest the crazed bedouins all rise in fury against the well-established Islamic admonitions against showing faces - landscapes and caligraphy only-- so sayeth the Prophet in Hadith.

You think a guy that works for income wants to come home hungry, flip on the TV or comp and lose appetite with what you think is digestible...even for three seconds

heres the newsflash as old as the hills, its not digestible, association requires another world, a twisted backwards world which means the dinner goes into the garbage thanks to the vulgar suggestion after a day of work. Work means progress, there is no such thing as progress in this anti science mission to encourage and promote this disagreeable anti science crap.. There.

Last edited by alexcanter; 01-17-2014 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: changed spelling from re lose.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:42 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,023,223 times
Quote:
Stay away from the children with your perversions. I totally understand that.
I'm still trying to "understand" which "perverse" actions they are engaging in, at a public venue in front of children. Putin's remark is so over the top demeaning and just an example of pandering due to his loss of support.

Russians Sick and Tired Of Phony Democracy
Russians Sick and Tired Of Phony Democracy | Opinion | The Moscow Times

Old 01-17-2014, 10:44 PM

25,731 posts, read 16,351,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'm still trying to "understand" which "perverse" actions they are engaging in, at a public venue in front of children. Putin's remark is so over the top demeaning and just an example of pandering due to his loss of support.

Russians Sick and Tired Of Phony Democracy
Russians Sick and Tired Of Phony Democracy | Opinion | The Moscow Times
I think Russians can differentiate between politics and their love and protection of their own children and most of them agree with Putin.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcanter View Post
loose appetite.
I never suggested your appetite or anything else was loose.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I never suggested your appetite or anything else was loose.
Thanks for reply, if I said loose I meant lose appetite.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:56 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,023,223 times
Quote:
I think Russians can differentiate between politics and their love and protection of their own children and most of them agree with Putin.
It's totally politics with Putin and no matter what they think, it's of no consequence to a dictator anyway. I don't know if you read my earlier post about the disgraceful lack of attention from Russia's government for the AIDS and heroin epodemic, but the Russian people have more to worry about than what two adults do in privacy because I doubt very much that gays are fornicating in the streets. There are more prostitute rings run by Russians in the USA than from any other culture, so don't tell me about high Russian morals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies