Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 07:15 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,377,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Keep it in your bedroom and no problem.Parades the olimpics jeeze my wife would freak if I advertised I was screwing her to the whole world.Show some respect.
You just advertised it on these forums. I didn't need that image....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2014, 07:18 AM

392 posts, read 351,982 times
Sex and sexuality is a private affair. People should simply shut up.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Very well said.

Why are gay people so obsessed with sex?
They aren't. People like you are obsessed with gay sex.

Even a gay person saying their partner's name in passing conversation about going to a football game makes you suddenly think of all sorts of gay sex acts.

It's kind of creepy.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:27 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why do you call them the gay army? How about calling them people who just want to be equal and accepted. Most people are selfish. Identifying one group is short sighted.
How much more equal do they want to be? Are they being forced to sit in the back of the bus? Are they being jailed for their behavior? Is marriage this GD important?

I can't go to a baby shower because I'm a man. SOMEONE ALERT THE MEDIA!

I think they are just attention starved people with a lot of time on their hands. It's a matter of months before Gay marriage is legal in all 50 states.

DONE DEAL.

Me to the Gay Activists. SHUT UP. Your mission is done.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
It is just like the Rose Parade gay wedding.

The gay army has to shove their lifestyle down everybody's throat and doesn't care that they are ruining long held and tradition filled events such as the Rose Parade and Olympic Games.

The gay army agenda is quite selfish.
Didn't your momma ever teach you it's selfish not to share?

Old 01-19-2014, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why do you call them the gay army? How about calling them people who just want to be equal and accepted. Most people are selfish. Identifying one group is short sighted.
He needs a way to vilify and dehumanize gay and lesbian people and make them the enemy so he has to make stuff up.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Maybe someone after winning the gold will say " I am not gay I like woman with big racks and tight a$$es I just had to tell the whole world and make a point about my sexuality". " I mean what are the Olympics for? to win gold medals and to flaunt sexuality". " USA USA USA, thanks Brien "
A straight athlete says: "I'd like to thank my girlfriend for supporting me"

Do you automatically think about the sex acts he has with his girlfriend?

A gay athlete says "I'd like to thank my boyfriend for supporting me"

Do you automatically think about the sex acts he has with his boyfriend?

Old 01-19-2014, 08:02 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,333,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Yet liberals and Democrats still support Muslims and Islam even though they are against gay marriage. In fact homosexuality is punishable by the death penalty (something liberals and Democrats also oppose) in most Islamic nations including Iran. Most Americans who convert to Islam do not convert from evangelical Christianity to Islam, they usually come from prisons or from drug using, hippie, radical activist, etc backgrounds.
Oh please. If you want to discuss this then start another thread on it.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:24 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,172 times
Although I do disagree with the gay lifestyle, I have to applaud him for his courage and I hope he is released soon. Homophibia is wrong and unfortunately Russia, along with most post communist countries in eastern Europe, kill and persecute gays.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:31 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
Oh please. If you want to discuss this then start another thread on it.
Why? What he said is true. There is huge hypocrisy from liberals and the gay community when it comesto Muslims. They call Christian's homophobes just because they don't support gay marriage (keeping in mind that most Christian's actually do love gays and would never hurt them, they just disagree with them), but they'll completely ignore Muslims who believe that homosexuality is punishable by death. You know, REAL homophibia.

This is a double standard that they need to address sooner or later. The only reason I suspect they don't is because liberal Democrats want to keep Muslims on their side so to speak, but sooner or later gays and Muslims are going to clash within the party.

It's unfair to attack Christians for simply disagreeing but pay no attention to Muslims who want them dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies