Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 08:37 AM

1,660 posts, read 2,534,337 times

Advertisements

When will the gays learn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2014, 08:40 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
Default Gay protestor arrested in Russia Olympic torch ceremony

I guess he decided to risk the consequences, i hope it was worth it to him.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:54 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Keep it in your bedroom and no problem.Parades the olimpics jeeze my wife would freak if I advertised I was screwing her to the whole world.Show some respect.
You do every time you go out in public & hold hands, kiss, put your arm around her.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:02 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Anybody want to guess the number of Rainbow Flags we see durring the introduction of nations?

I say 5.
The gays want to take over ... I say more than that... and they would want to take down every flag and put the gay flag in place.. that is how it is with the gay community.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:04 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
When will the gays learn
I would venture that most gays have learned how complete a thought.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
The Olympics should return to its original Greek roots. Naked men wrestling with each other.
Of course you do.. that is what the gay agenda is all about . going back to primitive times when anything goes with sex and degradation.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:05 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Of course you do.. that is what the gay agenda is all about . going back to primitive times when anything goes with sex and degradation.
Not a fan of sex, eh?

Old 01-19-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
How much more equal do they want to be? Are they being forced to sit in the back of the bus? Are they being jailed for their behavior? Is marriage this GD important?

I can't go to a baby shower because I'm a man. SOMEONE ALERT THE MEDIA!

I think they are just attention starved people with a lot of time on their hands. It's a matter of months before Gay marriage is legal in all 50 states.

DONE DEAL.

Me to the Gay Activists. SHUT UP. Your mission is done.
No way.. they want to take over the world.. they are on a mission .. that is why they are in Russia.. let them try that in the middle east!

The gay community wants your kids too. That is why they want gay marriage to be legal...Think about it... they want that as an option for the next generations.. now what sex should I marry?? There will be a choice , a man can marry a man or a woman, a woman can marry a woman or a man..

Old 01-19-2014, 10:17 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Don't know much about the original Olympics, do you?

Old 01-19-2014, 10:23 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
A straight athlete says: "I'd like to thank my girlfriend for supporting me"

Do you automatically think about the sex acts he has with his girlfriend?

A gay athlete says "I'd like to thank my boyfriend for supporting me"

Do you automatically think about the sex acts he has with his boyfriend?
Who said he has a GF? maybe he plays the field. You missed the whole point and that is people want to watch the Olympics and not be bothered with a bunch of gay protesters. When I go to a hockey game I go there to watch hockey and not to think and talk about politics. The place for me to talk politics is here on the forum not in the arena offending other people who do not want to hear it. You get my drift, the gays need to show a little respect for other people.

To your surprise no one gives a rats a$$ about your sexuality except the gays that want to force it in venues that are inappropriate. Grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies