Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 10:58 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times

Advertisements

Well, bye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2014, 11:01 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Pretty sure? That doesn't sound absolute. I don't see why Fox News would cater to Hannity by letting him work in Florida when everything is in NYC.
He isn't going to so its a moot point, unless he wants to drop his show which nobody watches anyways.

Old 01-20-2014, 11:36 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
He isn't going to so its a moot point, unless he wants to drop his show which nobody watches anyways.
Nobody?

Old 01-20-2014, 11:39 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Nobody?
Yes nobody. There's a reason he got moved to Gretas slot. He's 3rd wheel on fox behind Kelly/O'reilly/and the five in daytime.

Old 01-20-2014, 11:43 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
This story is just more proof that so-called "tolerant" liberals are the most intolerant people on earth.

Old 01-20-2014, 11:52 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,531,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
All New York conservatives should follow Hannity's example and leave the State. Let the liberal freaks wallow in their own fascist misery. That is one of the great things about the US, there are 49 other States to choose from. When Los Angeles County imposed their gun ban in 1989, I moved from the State of my birth to Alaska two years later.

As long as the States do not exercise any of the powers the US Constitution prohibits them from exercising, and as long as they maintain a republican form of government, without violating anyone's constitutionally protected rights, then they can pretty much do whatever they want (within the limits of their own State Constitution obviously).

As with neighborhoods in cities that change over time, the same thing is true with States. New York and California have become the "slums" of the US. The only people who move to either State have an overwhelming desire to become wage slaves to their fascist governments.
Why didn't you move to Orange County?

Old 01-21-2014, 03:38 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Why didn't you move to Orange County?
Because less than two years after Los Angele County imposed their gun ban, the State adopted it and made it a state-wide ban. As long as I remained in California I would be a criminal merely because of the firearms I had already legally purchased in California years before. Only a Democrat could turn a law-abiding citizen into a criminal overnight. Thus is their abject hatred for all Americans.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:43 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
What a hack. I will believe it when I see it, but my guess he likes the elite NYC scene too much. Perhaps if he didn't want to pay such a high rate he shouldn't have moved to one of the wealthiest counties in the country, that was his choice.
Those poor trees. They can never be seen because of that forest.

Pssssssssttttttttttt: He's been paying tax all along and not griping about it. It's the current political atmosphere that makes him no longer want to pay tax.

Now you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Hannity can follow Limbaugh who said he would leave the country if Obamacare passed.
Wow. Another Trees vs. Forest thing. It's an epidemic.

He said he would go outside the country FOR HEALTHCARE if SnafuCare passed. He did not say he would move.

Old 01-21-2014, 04:50 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
I bet his contract isnt getting renewed... lol.

Old 01-21-2014, 05:53 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Rumor has it that New Yorkers are committing suicide left and right after hearing that Hannity is leaving the state.

rotflmao..

What they are really doing is trying to figure out how much more in taxes they are going to have to pay to cover Hannity and his crew ALL moving to another state, taking their income tax, personal property tax, and all the other taxes they pay, out of state. They are probably in that one fell swoop, losing several million dollars in tax revenues.

When you figure, his show has paying advertisers, and ALL that income as well as the income from every station in the U.S, ( I think over 500 stations, Hannity is the 2nd highest listened to talk show in the nation), who pays to carry Hannity's show, is income that the state of NY, as well as the locality is it produced in, can no longer tax the show's revenue, that's a LOT of bucks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies