Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 07:20 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

I woke up this morning and got out of bed <------ Aaaahhhh That's Racist!!!!

Old 01-25-2014, 07:23 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Can a moderator kill this thread. OP is beating a dead horse again.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:31 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times
Because many of them are racist hicks.

I work with a pair of clowns like this. They literally look like Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets, but now imagine if they were also Klansmen...

1) KKK Statler: Big, angry old white guy. He truly believes everyone who's out of work is a "useless welfare bum" - even though he hasn't had to look for a job in 10+ years and is completely unemployable thanks to his age, medical conditions, and horrible, confrontational personality. He also can't go a week without blaming everything on "those people" - of course, he uses the n-word - and he also has stated on numerous occasions that killing anyone who's non-white is a great idea and would fix the nation's problems. The final feather in this sociopath's cap is that his step-son is a convicted violent felon, but he thinks it is "funny" when the thug commits violence because "it shows he's tough." Friggin' idiot... I fully expect one day his step-son will be brought up on murder-one charges, and it wouldn't surprise me if this clown was one of the victims since he loves to pick fights and encourages violence.

2) KKK Waldorf: Angry, scrawny, very old white guy. Egotistical and loves to give lectures and get attention. Also believes all unemployed people are "worthless" - even though he hasn't had to look for a job in 20+ years and his grossly out-dated technical skills along with his failing health make him completely unemployable today. Has a gun fetish - of course! - and was eager to hear about the concept of parts of Maryland wanting to secede from the state since that would let him finally own "all the guns he wanted" and "start killing those people who need killing." Can you guess who those are? Right... He's proud that his grandfather was a KKK member and once flat-out told me that the KKK is "just exercising their first amendment rights" when they burn crosses or lynch black people... Just another hate-filled, angry old white guy.

So, when you look at how deeply bigoted, ignorant, and stupid these worthless far-right wing nutjobs are, it's no wonder they defend racist comments. They are racist, and often far worse than that. Some of these clowns honestly seem to want to live in a world where you can kill anyone you want for whatever reason, which is insanely evil. It's also ironic since they are always the types of people who'd be dead in 5 minutes in such a world because nobody can stand them but civilized folk don't go around killing people.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:37 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Not everyone that comes from mexico are mexican there are many actually that come from Ecuador,El Salvador, Dominican Republic, if anything mexico is more a gateway into this country. Not to mention a majority of the "illegal" immigrants that are here would be chinese. The last company I worked with worked in a construction site where I got to talking with a foreman for a fire sprinkler installation company. He told me that it's not uncommon for many chinese companies to actually import chinese workers put them on a contract and than once the contract is done to either stay in the U.S. or go back home to china. The fact that he told me his workers get paid once every month says that they are not here legally otherwise they would be fined into infinity. But yet all I ever hear on this board EVER about illegals is SEND THEM BACK TO MEXICO!. You don't hear many on here saying SEND THEM BACK FUJIN PROVINCE ! Or you never hear SEND THEM ALL BACK TO LIBERIA !!

So you become more racist because someone calls you one ???? In what universe does that make sense, did you ever try figuring out why someone calls you racist ? You think it might have anything to do with what you say or how offensive it is ?

It's difficult to move forward when you have so many backwards thinking people in this country, when we've tried to come forward in this nation we have so many still living in the past. We still have people in this country trying to push for segregation still, now how can one move forward?
Here ya go. The majority of illegals here are Mexicans and other Latinos. However, I already said that all illegals need to go home regardless of their origin and yet you gloss right over that.

Top 10 legal and illegal immigrant nationalities in the U.S. - OhMyGov News

Old 01-25-2014, 07:39 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post

I work with a pair of clowns like this. They literally look like Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets, but now imagine if they were also Klansmen...

1) KKK Statler: Big, angry old white guy. He truly believes everyone who's out of work is a "useless welfare bum" - even though he hasn't had to look for a job in 10+ years and is completely unemployable thanks to his age, medical conditions, and horrible, confrontational personality. He also can't go a week without blaming everything on "those people" - of course, he uses the n-word - and he also has stated on numerous occasions that killing anyone who's non-white is a great idea and would fix the nation's problems. The final feather in this sociopath's cap is that his step-son is a convicted violent felon, but he thinks it is "funny" when the thug commits violence because "it shows he's tough." Friggin' idiot... I fully expect one day his step-son will be brought up on murder-one charges, and it wouldn't surprise me if this clown was one of the victims since he loves to pick fights and encourages violence.

2) KKK Waldorf: Angry, scrawny, very old white guy. Egotistical and loves to give lectures and get attention. Also believes all unemployed people are "worthless" - even though he hasn't had to look for a job in 20+ years and his grossly out-dated technical skills along with his failing health make him completely unemployable today. Has a gun fetish - of course! - and was eager to hear about the concept of parts of Maryland wanting to secede from the state since that would let him finally own "all the guns he wanted" and "start killing those people who need killing." Can you guess who those are? Right... He's proud that his grandfather was a KKK member and once flat-out told me that the KKK is "just exercising their first amendment rights" when they burn crosses or lynch black people... Just another hate-filled, angry old white guy.

So, when you look at how deeply bigoted, ignorant, and stupid these worthless far-right wing nutjobs are, it's no wonder they defend racist comments. They are racist, and often far worse than that. Some of these clowns honestly seem to want to live in a world where you can kill anyone you want for whatever reason, which is insanely evil. It's also ironic since they are always the types of people who'd be dead in 5 minutes in such a world because nobody can stand them but civilized folk don't go around killing people.
And these far-right wing nutjobs are a small minority on the right. But don't let that fact hit you in behind or stop leftie/liberals from stereotyping the right in general. It's what many leftie/liberals do.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:40 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:

lolol.

Maybe it's just YOU they don't like. Gee....................how strange is that?

Old 01-25-2014, 07:42 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
because peanut butter and jelly sandwiches aren't racist

Old 01-25-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
And these far-right wing nutjobs are a small minority on the right. But don't let that fact hit you in behind or stop you from stereotyping the right in general. It's what leftie/liberals do.
Thanks for proving my point.

Because I don't support the KKK, have a gun fetish, or believe in killing people who are different than me, I'm a "leftie/liberal." You basically indirectly defend the hate-filled lunacy spewed by those 2 scumbags by insulting me for disagreeing with them, making you part of the problem and no better than they are. That sums up the nation right there - either you're a hate-filled nut who loves violence, or "you're one of those communists!" Right...

Oh, and for the record, I've met FAR more right-wing crazies than left-wing ones, and I've only lived in left-leaning states in my life. While anecdotes are not the same as data, at some point over decades of meeting new people, one has to start to wonder. The worst left-wingers I've met have just been misinformed on various issues (though they often are not interested in being properly informed) and often had oversized anger against various right-wing political members, but that's it. They were otherwise completely normal people. The worse right-wingers, however, are like the nuts I describe in my earlier post - and I've far more than just those 2. They are full of hatred, honestly want to see those are who different die, and enjoy making the world a worse place. They are also ignorant, greedy, selfish, spiteful people who have no understanding of the real world and no empathy or ability to put themselves in somebody else's shoes. They are far worse than even the most extreme far-lefters I've met, and far more dangerous.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:49 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:

I'll put Jesse Jackson up to counter your KKK Statler.

And Sharpton for KKK Waldorf.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lolol.

Maybe it's just YOU they don't like. Gee....................how strange is that?
Hehehehe - interesting idea, but since I'm straight, white, and am smart enough NOT to speak my middle-of-the-road political views at work (that place is so far to the right that they should be flying a Confederate flag out front, not a US one), and otherwise blend in, that's not really the answer.

Also, since they both spew hatred at EVERYONE in the place, it's not just me, and I checked with others after I first met them, and they've been hate-filled bigots for as long as anyone can remember. It's part of the reason that department has such a bad reputation in the company - the 2 senior guys are angry, spite-spewing nutjobs who are eager to pick a fight with everyone.

I just go to work and quietly do my job. When they start launching into tirades about "those people" need to die, or how more guns will solve everything because "we can kill everyone who needs it!" or why the KKK is a great group to join, I just keep quietly doing my job. They mostly ignore me (and the department manager and other younger guy who works in the same group) and live in their own hate-filled, far-right wing nuthouse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies