Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2014, 07:26 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,202,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcanter View Post
thanks and what Im saying is that presenting children with themes all about adult mating connections is adult theater, not youngster's theater. ( which obviously is what happens in this)So there is a big problem with the idea before it even gets to the nature of the suggested mating connection . If older disney stuff is looked at, it deals with dogs and ducks and adventure, the kids need adventure not suggestions of adults with their needs, making a big deal about expressing preference, that is NOT stuff for the youngsters. its not a collective stable example of adults, and nothing the youngsters can relate with and gravitate towards. And for these reasons would also be boring hetro or gay, to a properly brought up youngster. A put up with it waiting for some adventure. The kids enjoy the adventure Thats why there is adventurous drama and soap opera stuff. Two different things for different audience. So in so far as the complaint goes right off the bat regardless, the same reasoning would argue the sheen playboy show, its not theater for youngsters because it deals with adults and all these inconsistent personal needs and preference's ,an unstable example of adulthood. I think the show is funny in a way, but it is not a show for youngsters at all. plus the word homosexual has no business in a kids life and if it does , its the parents role to discuss together with all whatever . The social is not in charge of the values in a household concerning innate topics in this area, including loyality, dedication, perseverance in the success of a relationship, which comes with a pledge .
Showing parents is not "mating connections" or "adult theater". It is showing that there are families that may not look like your family, but they are still families.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 07:35 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,228,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy52 View Post
Interesting that I have raised hogs and raised cattle all my life.
Never came across a gay animal in either species.

Does that mean pigs have more morals than humans ?
Today I learned that hog and cattle farmers are best suited for questions on hog and cattle farming.

Old 02-09-2014, 07:57 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then how do you make sure people around you are not homosexuals? Some of them are actually married to the opposite sex as a cover to keep them a secret from people like you.
He must be using that "Gay Away" spray, and is constantly checking his children for fairy dust. Homophobes operate on stereotypes, and have no idea who is actually gay.

Old 02-09-2014, 12:20 PM

650 posts, read 514,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Showing parents is not "mating connections" or "adult theater". It is showing that there are families that may not look like your family, but they are still families.
The traditional family unit is the backbone of society, what may be understood as family for some including many wives , or other imaginative things, has nothing to do with what is known in the word family whatsoever.

reaching out to other peoples children for approval -due to insecure and dynamic notions in the social and political world, behind the parents back, in the guise of a children's show would have elements of crime.

if a baby sitter or neighbor created discussions with other peoples children concerning mating issues and personal preference's, it would certainly be an offense where any remotely normal parent would call the coppers.

there is no possible argument, the well known rule, do not hurt the little ones, cannot be argued in any way or translation possible. Using children is simply not defensible. When it comes to using other peoples children it is clear and plain, an act of aggression. There is no escape for the show. They tainted themselves and cannot be trusted, even to watch along. explaining anti-science behav in the adult world in these areas to litte kids is not what everyone has in mind for delightful time spent, never mind .." being forced by imposters alleging to be theater for children.

Last edited by alexcanter; 02-09-2014 at 12:56 PM..

Old 02-09-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcanter View Post
The traditional family unit is the backbone of society, what may be understood as family for some including many wives , or other imaginative things, has nothing to do with what is known in the word family whatsoever.

reaching out to other peoples children for approval -due to insecure and dynamic notions in the social and political world, behind the parents back, in the guise of a children's show would have elements of crime.

if a baby sitter or neighbor created discussions with other peoples children concerning mating issues and personal preference's, it would certainly be an offense where any remotely normal parent would call the coppers.

there is no possible argument, the well known rule, do not hurt the little ones, cannot be argued in any way or translation possible. Using children is simply not defensible. When it comes to using other peoples children it is clear and plain, an act of aggression. There is no escape for the show. They tainted themselves and cannot be trusted, even to watch along. explaining anti-science behav in the adult world in these areas to litte kids is not what everyone has in mind for delightful time spent, never mind .." being forced by imposters alleging to be theater for children.
Who the F are you to tell me that my family is not just as much a family as your family? Showing children that there are many different types of families out there does not harm them in any way. It simply shows them REALITY. If you have a problem with your child seeing reality, then it is YOUR job to keep them under lock and key and watch them 24/7 so they do not see reality, but you are doing nothing but a disservice to them as one day they will see that the leave it to beaver family is not a reality. It is not my job to hide myself or my family away so that you don't feel icky, or uncomfortable because you can't face reality.

Old 02-09-2014, 01:25 PM

3,433 posts, read 5,745,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Who the F are you to tell me that my family is not just as much a family as your family? Showing children that there are many different types of families out there does not harm them in any way. It simply shows them REALITY. If you have a problem with your child seeing reality, then it is YOUR job to keep them under lock and key and watch them 24/7 so they do not see reality, but you are doing nothing but a disservice to them as one day they will see that the leave it to beaver family is not a reality. It is not my job to hide myself or my family away so that you don't feel icky, or uncomfortable because you can't face reality.
I also teach my children what is right and what is wrong.
Same sex marriage is wrong.

If you feel different, you are free to teach your children that there is no right or wrong.

Liberal parents have been doing that for years.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:14 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,196 times
Quote:

If you feel different, you are free to teach your children that there is no right or wrong.

Do you teach your kids to shun children with gay parents? Would you let them play together?

Old 02-09-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:

In your opinion.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:41 PM

86 posts, read 147,841 times
Quote:

And what happens if one of your children is gay? Will you tell them they can never get married or have a family because that's wrong? Or will you send them to one of those sick 'programs' in an attempt to 'fix' them?

Old 02-09-2014, 04:06 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,086,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photofox View Post
And what happens if one of your children is gay? Will you tell them they can never get married or have a family because that's wrong? Or will you send them to one of those sick 'programs' in an attempt to 'fix' them?
I would seek whatever help was available to deal with the problem and restore my child to a healthy mental state with a firm grasp on reality. Whatever it takes. In the case of failure, I'd offer good advice on the future, empty the college fund, buy myself a new Mercedes and go on one helluva vacation.

I'd guess your program didn't work, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies