Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 11:25 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,410,406 times

Advertisements

she has a cool gangster sounding name

other than that i dont really give politicians much thought
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2014, 11:50 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
[/b]

You mean the rest of the democrats?
Nope. I know you think you're funny, though.

The dialog that goes on here about women is exactly the level of discourse you'd hear in any gathering of gang members.

And you guys are proud of it, too.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Truth hurts?
How is she a skank? Are you familiar with her sex life? Her hygiene? Or do you just routinely refer to women whose opinions are different from yours with nasty sexual innuendo?

Your mother must be so proud.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:53 AM

[quote=Arjay51;33308437][quote=jmqueen;33304798]
Quote:
It was all about how she's not bright and she's a quitter.[/quote]

Sounds just like what Obama did in the senate when he became president! Of course the loyalists who praise Obama just overlook that fact.
Off topic and completely irrelevant.

Try to keep up. Now, since you can't prove that the left says the same kind of ugly things about Sarah as you righties do about leftie women, do you have any comments about that?

And my, I've lost count of how many posts you made trying to deflect attention from your buddies' vile behavior on this thread. It must really bother you.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:55 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Read the thread. I actually took the time Friday to read the most current Sarah Palin thread. Not one sexually vile comment. It was all about how she's not bright and she's a quitter.

One guy said something about an ugly bag of Botox, but he was talking about …. Nancy Pelosi.

Show me the filth posted about Sarah Palin as a "skunk" or "ugly bag of Botox." Show me where people want her dead.

I stand by my assessment of the low class mindset of cons on this forum. Hell, DoD Guy just doubled down on the "skank" comment a few posts above yours.
Are you serious? Visit a Yahoo, CNN, etc article with less moderation. Bunch of misogynist democrats attacking her.

Old 02-03-2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Are you serious? Visit a Yahoo, CNN, etc article with less moderation. Bunch of misogynist democrats attacking her.
I've never seen a liberal posting on Yahoo. That place is even worse than this.

However, I will take your suggestion for further research.

Not, of course, that it makes any of this behavior right. Are you actually using that as a way to defend the vile behavior here on this thread?

Old 02-03-2014, 03:47 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,864 times
She's supposedly worth $94 million.
I'd think Republicans could relate to such a powerful portfolio.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:05 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
[quote=jmqueen;33309017][quote=Arjay51;33308437]
Quote:

Off topic and completely irrelevant.

Try to keep up. Now, since you can't prove that the left says the same kind of ugly things about Sarah as you righties do about leftie women, do you have any comments about that?

And my, I've lost count of how many posts you made trying to deflect attention from your buddies' vile behavior on this thread. It must really bother you.
You brought up Palin, so are you claiming that you took this thread off topic? Typical of you and your type of posts.

So you claim that this behavior by Obama is perfectly fine but the exact same actions by Palin make her a quitter and despised.

I think that I see an Obamabot here. Unable to see anything but what he is told to see.

BTW, I would just love to see you reference any post of mine in support of any candidate. Not just one that you claim says something, but an actual post.

At best (from your point of view) I point out the stupidity of politicians from both parties, usually without noting their affiliation unless they make a point of it.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:16 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
How is she a skank? Are you familiar with her sex life? Her hygiene? Or do you just routinely refer to women whose opinions are different from yours with nasty sexual innuendo?

Your mother must be so proud.
And exactly how, without being omnipotent, do you know her personal habits? You attack when you dislike a comment but actually have nothing to back up you position.

Do you routinely attack anyone who disagrees with what your masters tell you?

You must be so proud of yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies