Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 10:04 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
Ah,that's where you're wrong- conservatives don't have "Masters", they think for themselves unlike liberals that follow whatever their leaders want.
Oh, ok. I stand corrected Steve Doocy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 10:07 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Hey OP! I forgot to ask. How's Angelina Jolly.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:10 AM

724 posts, read 593,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
You would think that they're scared of the so called "liberals". Like the way they talk about people on the left has always been fascinating to me, almost like they're referring to the boogey man or something lol.

This whole "us Vs them, makers Vs takers, were the victims they're the powerful oppressors who control the media" etc. The funny thing is most of these people making these claims are well off white dudes. The last group of people on the planet who should ever be complaining about being a victim

It's like they think they're the nerds, but they really are the jocks
I tend to agree with you on on this except:

The most fervent haters seem to be the broke, do nothing white guys who are mad that they see people who they were taught are somehow less than them get educations, get better jobs, make more money, and maybe even become president.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:21 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,309,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
Ah,that's where you're wrong- conservatives don't have "Masters",
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time, MOST "conservatives" will follow Rush and his ilk lock step without the slightest investigation.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:26 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid Linus View Post
Most of the ones on here also likely masturbate to pictures of Sarah Palin. But so do I.

lol

Old 02-02-2014, 10:37 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,152 times
Wingnuts are victims. They are victims of their own fear, victims of the media they seek out that plays to that fear reinforcing it, and finding an ever growing list of enemies. It doesn't matter if it is true, just that it sparks an outrage or crusade that keeps the fight going. It's why there are new scandals and rage daily just to keep things going.

If there were not, the introspection of seeing how hollow people's lives are after a lifetime of sparking arguments breaks some people.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:38 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time, MOST "conservatives" will follow Rush and his ilk lock step without the slightest investigation.
Prove it. Of course, you can't, it's just more fantasy by the left. The only people I ever see quoting Limbaugh and Beck are liberals frothing at the mouth who just can't wait to claim that's what all Conservatives think. Liberals never investigate, they swallow anything on the media hook line and sinker, if it supports their position or not they'll crow til the cows come home about what they heard on TV or read online.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:40 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Not all conservatives, certainly.

But the biggest crybabies on this forum constantly gripe about everything and pretend to have very hard lives.

At least they're entertaining, in a mildly amusing way.
No, not all conservatives, it is actually the mainstream Republicans and fake conservatives who can't stop doing it.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:43 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Prove it. Of course, you can't, it's just more fantasy by the left. The only people I ever see quoting Limbaugh and Beck are liberals frothing at the mouth who just can't wait to claim that's what all Conservatives think. Liberals never investigate, they swallow anything on the media hook line and sinker, if it supports their position or not they'll crow til the cows come home about what they heard on TV or read online.
+1
But, what can you expect from people who get their "news" from Colbert and Stewart?

Old 02-02-2014, 10:50 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Don't roughly 70% of Republicans actually admit they trust Fox News? It's not like that propaganda network is any better than Rush. It's the same crap being pushed in a different medium.

Incidentally, that united multimedia propaganda machine is probably what helps keep the right so uninformed and outraged. They get the same BS fed to them online, on TV, and on the radio. Nonsense drummed into their heads all day every day and most eat it up without ever asking themselves why reality doesn't line up with the BS they're being told.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies