Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2014, 10:30 PM

10,114 posts, read 15,782,416 times

Advertisements

Teenage driver who ran over little girls in leaf pile may be deported - CBS News

IF this story doesn't make your blood boil I don't know what will. This illegal alien was a beneficiary of Obama's executive order deferring the deportation for illegal Dreamers. She came to the US illegally and committed this hit and run that killed 2 girls. She knew she killed those girls yet did not come forward and the police had to investigate, find her and then arrest her.

For all this, the liberal judge in liberal Oregon sentenced her to PROBATION and they are saying she MIGHT be deported. For killing 2 girls in a hit and run!!!!

Old 02-04-2014, 10:41 PM

Nobody knows if this illegal was using alcohol or drugs at the time of the accident.

I wonder if the real reason she didn't come forward was so she had time for the alcohol and drugs to leave her system.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:42 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,099,452 times
she is not alone. i have served on so many juries where i released people that did the crime. there was never any question as to whether they did it, but they were found "legally" not guilty.
america has become a country that sees justice as cruel and unusual punishment.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:44 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,189,241 times
There is no mention that she came illegally and the story states that she has legal permission to be in the USA.

Your thread is a lie.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
she is not alone. i have served on so many juries where i released people that did the crime. there was never any question as to whether they did it, but they were found "legally" not guilty.
america has become a country that sees justice as cruel and unusual punishment.
I don't know how it can be obvious beyond a reasonable doubt they did it, yet are "not guilty". I think there is definitely a lot of reasonable doubt in the George Zimmerman case, but OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony were obviously guilty. Amanda Knox is obviously innocent.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:47 PM

31,839 posts, read 14,824,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Teenage driver who ran over little girls in leaf pile may be deported - CBS News

IF this story doesn't make your blood boil I don't know what will. This illegal alien was a beneficiary of Obama's executive order deferring the deportation for illegal Dreamers. She came to the US illegally and committed this hit and run that killed 2 girls. She knew she killed those girls yet did not come forward and the police had to investigate, find her and then arrest her.

For all this, the liberal judge in liberal Oregon sentenced her to PROBATION and they are saying she MIGHT be deported. For killing 2 girls in a hit and run!!!!
Why were the kids playing in a leaf pile in the street. It also says the leaves concealed them. Where were the parents letting their kids play in the street. Yeah, it makes my blood boil knowing the parents were not supervising them.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
There is no mention that she came illegally and the story states that she has legal permission to be in the USA.

Your thread is a lie.
It says she came here illegally but Obama's executive orders granted her a TEMPORARY stay and DEFERRED action. So she IS illegal and she only had TEMPORARY "legal status" because of Obama's executive orders promoting his Dream Act.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:48 PM

34,258 posts, read 19,227,810 times
This isnt like she ran over a pile of leaves intending to kill children. It was an accident.

She is here legally as well. She has a work permit, and hasnt hid from our laws at all.

So no, it doesnt make my blood boils, its a sad accident.

What makes me angry is people like you using the accidental death of two children as a pawn in your political arguments. This is horrible, and you should be ashamed.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:50 PM

34,258 posts, read 19,227,810 times
Quote:
It says she came here illegally but Obama's executive orders granted her a TEMPORARY stay and DEFERRED action. So she IS illegal and she only had TEMPORARY "legal status" because of Obama's executive orders promoting his Dream Act.
No it says when she was 4 she was brought here by her parents.

It says she is here LEGALLY and temporarily.

You can argue all you want, but she is in fact legal.

AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT OCCURRED

The fact that you bring this in is sickening to me.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:52 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,189,241 times
Quote:
Wrong on all accounts

She is here legally
No mention of her coming here illegally
No mention of Dream Act

Anymore lies???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies