Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 02:20 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
No one ever said that white people don't act like fools as well, BUT its an extremely rare occurance to ever hear of a story where white youth randomly beat up black people just for the hell of it. For every such incident, I guarantee you'll find at least 20 that involve blacks doing the same thing.
Django Unchained had an influence.

Jaime Foxx was proud of "killing" every white person in the movie, and now his black admirers want to kill every white person in the republic.

That is spelled R-A-C-I-S-M.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2014, 02:31 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
When affluent mostly white college kids wreck a town after a sporting match, where are the calls to Boehner and Ryan and Cruz to get their people in line? When mostly white affluent kids break and enter into someones home a have destructive house parties leaving thousands of dollars in damages...where are the White community leaders looking for answers?

This is no more a that...a call to the "Black Community leaders" to get thier people in line.

What happend to the theroy of personal responsibility? Whether it be one black person or 1000 black people all are responsible for their own actions. Good or Bad.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:13 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
When affluent mostly white college kids wreck a town after a sporting match, where are the calls to Boehner and Ryan and Cruz to get their people in line? When mostly white affluent kids break and enter into someones home a have destructive house parties leaving thousands of dollars in damages...where are the White community leaders looking for answers?

This is no more a that...a call to the "Black Community leaders" to get thier people in line.

What happend to the theroy of personal responsibility? Whether it be one black person or 1000 black people all are responsible for their own actions. Good or Bad.
Your analogy is incorrect. First off the unruly mob consists of teenagers. One would think adults in a community would have some influence over kids. Of course the black community is in shambles so that maybe an incorrect assumption.

Also the sheriff is asking for the help of local black leaders not national black leaders. It's amazing to me African-Anericans see no shame in their kids running amok but then whine when they're profiled.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:38 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
When affluent mostly white college kids wreck a town after a sporting match, where are the calls to Boehner and Ryan and Cruz to get their people in line?
What part of community leaders got lost in your interpretation?
National leaders, are a far cry from community leaders. One is closer to the source than the other.
(strawman)

To get close to apples and apples, maybe the college Dean and administrators, would have been a more credible comparison.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:38 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,126,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Ok; do YOU have any better ideas here? I'm 100 percent sure that Dr King wasn't wanting this sort of "attitude" from "his" own race almost 50 years before he was murdered. So many Blacks and anglo whites DIED fighting the racist fools for education and civil rights way back in the day and now this nonsense?! It's like the hood rats in 2014 WANT to "keep" the Black man in his "place", not the KKK and their pals.
Weren't you on my thread talking down not too long ago claiming my issue wasn't a "real issue."

You really should make up your mind.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:49 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
They are not smart enough to be educated that they would still be slaves, if not for white people that saw it was wrong.

Old 02-12-2014, 06:02 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,126,416 times
And the Greeks wouldn't have had their architectural expertise if it hadn't been for Egyptian inspiration.

I love all races. Will take up for all races. And know that there's great people from all. They've all had up and down periods throughout time.

Old 02-12-2014, 06:08 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
This isn't 'individual black people'. This is a LARGE MOB of black people, most likely all young blacks. And this isn't just one or a few incidents. This is one of HUNDREDS of such incidents that have occured in recent years where groups of black youth either attack random people or go on a robbing spree in packs.

Its exceedingly frustrating and maddening to hear blacks and their apologists CONTINUALLY try to downplay and minimize these kinds of incidents as not being a big deal and not occurring very often when clearly its quite the opposite.

No one ever said that white people don't act like fools as well, BUT its an extremely rare occurance to ever hear of a story where white youth randomly beat up black people just for the hell of it. For every such incident, I guarantee you'll find at least 20 that involve blacks doing the same thing.

The problem is that 13% black population continually commit these kinds of crimes on a fairly frequent basis on a national scale while the other 87% non-black population very rarely commit such crimes. So you tell me which group of people requires more attention?

A very large portion of blacks in America DO need to be 'fixed'. The fact that people like you can't admit that this problem exists on a very significant scale is both disturbing and saddening at the same time. Its like an alcoholic that won't admit that they drink in excess and need help.

And NO this problem isn't because of skin color. Its because a very large portion of people who raise their kids poorly happen to be black. And yes most of the problems that blacks have DOES come down to extremely poor parenting and to a lesser extent black culture.

You can try and make excuses all you want, but the plain and simple fact is that many, MANY black parents do an utterly poor job of raising their kids and incidents like the one in this news story is the result of that bad parenting. So many black kids don't have a chance in hell when their parents are so ghetto and violent themselves and don't care and are too lazy to raise their kids properly to be decent human beings. Its just so sad that blacks continually allow this to happen generation after generation without giving enough of a damn to ever change things and as result not only do they suffer greatly from it, but non-blacks suffer greatly as well.

You all prove my point over and over again. This kind of thinking about black people is old. It has been the racial narrative in this nation for a very long time.

This idea of collective black racial failings, this idea that those failings are connected to race and skin color and that black people have to be fixed is the same old narrative that been getting re-told over and over again.

Again the same rhetoric about "excuses", but of course I didn't excuse anything, but hey why respond to what I actually wrote when you have a racial narrative to keep up.

I know black people are so broken and need to be fixed at least you admit your racist perspective.

Old 02-12-2014, 06:12 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Your rant only proves my point. Smh.
Please don't deflect, Ok? Like I asked: do YOU have any ideas here on dealing with those gangs of ignorant punks?

Old 02-12-2014, 06:17 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Weren't you on my thread talking down not too long ago claiming my issue wasn't a "real issue."

You really should make up your mind.
Uhl; if there were NO cops around this time in Florida, there'd be vigilantes and the mess in the morning would be bad, real bad. Please, YOU come up on how to handle those racist hooligans since you say you're "Black" and probably understand "Black" life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies