Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2014, 08:46 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
2 words: "white guilt". Mine died after 2006 after I saw those illegal aliens acting the fool demanding amnesty.
Pfffft....please. What "white guilt?"

And even if you had any (and you didn't) it ain't like it's ever done anyone any good. You don't have any power to help or hurt a minority regardless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Don't forget... DesertDetroiter is never wrong, even when he is.
Don't discuss other members...it's part of the TOS. I normally don't care, but since the mods wanna gig me at every turn for practically nothing, them i'm gonna play that game too.

If you have something to say about me, say it to me directly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman
That, in a nutshell, is ironic!

English is our language... why are we acting like it isn't?

WTF is wrong with Americans these days? Are they so self deprecating that anything goes?

We have to wonder what the agenda really is. The bible says that in the end right will be wrong and wrong will be right. The posts by some people in here bear that out, and they really can't see how foolish they are.
Whoever said that English isn't our language? What's with the paranoia over language? Anyone forcing you to learn Spanish?

And not all of us believe in the Bible. I certainly don't so nevermind that quote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
All Americans should join together to fight illegal immigration. It's about our laws and the safety and well being of our nation and citizenry as a whole. Why anyone would look at it otherwise to get back at whitey is beyond me.

I am white and I have nothing against my fellow black Americans and it is ludicrous to claim that in this day and age that the majority of white Americans feel otherwise. Someone needs to get rid of their victim mentality and resentment of whites and instead stand up for the rule of law for the betterment of us all.
Nonsense. I didn't say all whites do it. I said that many Conservative whites run back to the Hispanic community and badmouth blacks behind our backs, and it's TRUE.

Face it...you're gonna lose this battle and there's gonna be an amnesty. And i see no reason why blacks should stick their necks out when we aren't the ones that invited the illegals here in the first place to benefit from the cheap labor.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:24 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Pfffft....please. What "white guilt?"

And even if you had any (and you didn't) it ain't like it's ever done anyone any good. You don't have any power to help or hurt a minority regardless.

Don't discuss other members...it's part of the TOS. I normally don't care, but since the mods wanna gig me at every turn for practically nothing, them i'm gonna play that game too.

If you have something to say about me, say it to me directly.

Whoever said that English isn't our language? What's with the paranoia over language? Anyone forcing you to learn Spanish?

And not all of us believe in the Bible. I certainly don't so nevermind that quote.

Nonsense. I didn't say all whites do it. I said that many Conservative whites run back to the Hispanic community and badmouth blacks behind our backs, and it's TRUE.

Face it...you're gonna lose this battle and there's gonna be an amnesty. And i see no reason why blacks should stick their necks out when we aren't the ones that invited the illegals here in the first place to benefit from the cheap labor.
Face it: except maybe for SOME Dream Act people, there WON'T be any amnesty. Too many people are mad in 2014 over illegal aliens and want their kind GONE.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:38 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,355,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
White people needs to make more babies just like the Latinos. 3-5 average per family. Im sticking with 2 but that's because im not having more kids than i can support.
That's actually the rationale behind the Quiver or Quiverful movement of (white) evangelicals, who advocate having large families as a means of resisting demographic trends. Think the Duggans may be part of that.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:51 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,355,232 times
Quote:
I'm 100 percent sure that ILLEGAL aliens ain't welcome to LIVE in Coral Gables, even Hispanic ones.
My point was that the broad brush of "Hispanic = low income" isn't accurate and pointed to Coral Gables as an example.

Your comment about illegal aliens is pointless.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:57 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
That, in a nutshell, is ironic!

English is our language... why are we acting like it isn't?

WTF is wrong with Americans these days? Are they so self deprecating that anything goes?
Welcome to Liberal Amerika where it's racist to be proud to be a law abiding American. It's nice to have another thread where all the racist liberals can stand up and be counted though.

Old 02-16-2014, 10:15 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Welcome to Liberal Amerika where it's racist to be proud to be a law abiding American. It's nice to have another thread where all the racist liberals can stand up and be counted though.
Agreed and a dark skin Black dude who takes care of business is a "racist white man", it seems.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:06 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Agreed and a dark skin Black dude who takes care of business is a "racist white man", it seems.
I have to admit that I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:15 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Let's face it. White Conservatives are starting to embrace blacks now because there's a new "threat" on the horizon, and it's brown people from Mexico. This is fueled by Hispanophobia, plain and simple. They can hide behind the "respect our immigration laws" banner all they want, but I never see the same zeal against Chinese illegals who blatantly set up their own ethnic enclaves and have their Chinese signs written all over the place. They hate Mexicans, but embrace the Chinese in secret, because they are the "model minority". I'm against illegal immigration, but my is not rooted in hatred and/or fear of the foreigner

Old 02-16-2014, 12:32 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Let's face it. White Conservatives are starting to embrace blacks now because there's a new "threat" on the horizon, and it's brown people from Mexico. This is fueled by Hispanophobia, plain and simple. They can hide behind the "respect our immigration laws" banner all they want, but I never see the same zeal against Chinese illegals who blatantly set up their own ethnic enclaves and have their Chinese signs written all over the place. They hate Mexicans, but embrace the Chinese in secret, because they are the "model minority". I'm against illegal immigration, but my is not rooted in hatred and/or fear of the foreigner
I can only speak for myself, but I far prefer Hispanics to Chinese because we share Christian values, milleniums old cultural ties, and the same language base. I absolutely do not "hate" Hispanics and know very few Anglos that do. I'm sorry if that's true where you live.

Old 02-16-2014, 01:31 PM

62,942 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Again, what's with the finger pointing at only whites in regards to hiring illegal aliens when I have already pointed out that other ethnic groups hire illegal aliens also? I guess that just got ignored. Shouldn't blacks stand up for the rule of law just like everyone else instead of making this a whites vs minorities issue? If blacks want to join ranks with Hispanic citizens then so be it but the Hispanics we are talking about are illegal aliens. It makes no sense for blacks to turn their backs on their own country just to get back at a minority group of whites who may be racist against them. Blacks in particular are having their job opportunities diminished due to illegal alien labor. Guess some blacks hate
whites so much that they will seek their own demise to get even with them and turn their backs on their own country. I find this attitude despicable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies