Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2014, 08:54 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Nonsense. I'm a trekkie too, and I'm also a conservative, and there is a gay person on the show. Every hear of George Takai? He's gay and open about it, I'm friends with his Facebook Page. He's very funny, even though I don't support gay marriage or the gay lifestyle I still think he's a great person. Very talented.

There are gay characters in TV (modern family), gay music (Lady Gaga, Same Love Mackelmoor) some of it is even advertising it (I kissed a girl and I liked it), it’s everywhere in the news and the media constantly. And if one disagrees with it they get labeled as a homophobe or bigot (Duck Dynasty) simply for expressing a different opinion.

I know a lot of people who only support gay marriage because of its presence in the media. They think its cool now. Because that's how it is being marketed.

Now ask yourself how many Christian characters, or Christian music (or just anything promoting traditional values) is ever on TV or movies or pop radio? You never see it. Ever. Its always a liberal thing being pushed.

There is definitely an agenda going on.
Sulu was NOT a gay character. Anyone who thinks so clearly did not really watch "Star Trek."
Oh, and BTW, Mr. Takei was not "out" when the show started back in the 60s. He didn't come out until a few years ago. Being such a big "fan" and all you really should have known that.

As for the Christian thing, I watch and see Christian characters ALL. THE. TIME. on TV.
What, you don't have the Hallmark channels?

As for the OP, I don't see what you see. I just don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2014, 08:55 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Heterosexual child abuse of biological children is actually pretty rare.
Got stats?

Old 02-14-2014, 09:00 AM

39 posts, read 59,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post

As for the OP, I don't see what you see. I just don't.
I know, because some are blind. They have two eyes, but strangely, they still can not see.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:04 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
The pictures from the beach are very strange. Her son is grabbing her breast in one of them. That is not a normal mother son relationship. The photo shoot pictures are extremely provocative and inappropriate. It looks like they are getting ready to have a threesome in the one where the son is pulling her zipper down. WTH?

Old 02-14-2014, 09:06 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta-Bound234 View Post
I notice you won't address those pictures. Why is that?
Sometimes art is meant to shock you, in this case (for you) it worked.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:07 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
I would not call this "art".

Old 02-14-2014, 09:11 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Will you care when this becomes the norm in our society for mother and son and father and daughter?
I don't understand how one makes such a huge leap. I am not concerned with what two adults do. No where have I ever argued for adults of any type the freedom to have sex with children.

If some 25 year old wants to smoke pot I don't care. Does that mean I believe 12 year olds should? Of course not. I'm assuming you believe it's O.K. for people of a certain age to get their drivers license and operate a car. Should I then ask you if you believe 8 year olds should be able to? Wouldn't that be just a little silly?

Quote:
American society is mimicking a lot of ancient Egypt and Romes norms. And we know what happened to those "civilizations"...
There were homosexuals in 1776.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:12 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
How is a mother bending over with her son being close behind her who also happens to be sporting a bit of a woody (look real close) considered '' art''?

This is wrong. It's provocative with the wrong people. Family members should not be doing that.

Why do some people in this thread deny it? It's like your choosing to be oblivious to the obvious.

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Well, this image is certainly not...

A picture really speaks a thousand words:

http://cdn.stylefrizz.com/img/stepha...tian-faena.jpg

She's not even wearing underwear, but I'm willing to bet that this is acceptable to you because it's just a "fashion" photoshoot.
Actually yeah, that photo at the beach was photoshopped, and very poorly I might add.

The link you posted are the photos taken from their photo shoot that her sons wanted to do with their supermodel mom. You do know what supermodels do, right?

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,766,054 times
I am liberal and I am gay, and I find these pictures a little bit distasteful. But I understand how some people call it art.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies