Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 02:07 PM

5,728 posts, read 3,250,429 times

Advertisements

and how much coverage overall does these types of stories get? very little to nothing.
White liberals in this country are so brain washed to the point that they might as well be robots.
Why is it hard to understand that blacks are just as or even more racist than white people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
I fail to understand how you can say the liberal media is suppressing this story and then link to CBS news for a report on the story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 02:11 PM

5,728 posts, read 3,250,429 times
no but as soon as its white on black people like you come out of the wood work screaming racism, along with race hustlers sharpton and jackson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
The so-called knock out thing is not limited to black kids and just because a person hits a person doesn't make it a hate crime. All these attempts at making white people out to be victims just lets us know who the racists are. We all know that Whites are more likely to be victimized by Whites than Blacks and Blacks are more likely to be victimized by Blacks. Your message is clear, You want White people to feel like victims and arm themselves because the "Liberal media" is attempting to cover up real danger that White people are up against. This simply isn't true.

Old 02-19-2014, 02:30 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,966,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
no but as soon as its white on black people like you come out of the wood work screaming racism, along with race hustlers sharpton and jackson.
You obviously are not aware of what is happening.

The knock out game Imo is racially motivated but can be hard to prove if no racial slurs where used and no prior history.

Al Sharpton has had a lot to say about the issue on his radio talk show. Of course you would not expect to hear from fox news.

When Sharpton national action network gets involved in a situation, they have to be invited.

As the saying goes you have your opinions but not your own set of facts.

Old 02-19-2014, 02:36 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
so according to you, the three white people who were sucker-punched by this black guy are not victims?

yeah, you're doing a pretty fine job of letting us know who the 'real racists are.'
Of course they're victims, but not just because they're White and not because of the "Liberal media." So if the Black guy, gets punished for it, he gets what he deserves, right? If not, then there is a problem with the justice system. Unlike some of you, I'm consistent I believe that acts of violence and murder are punishable no matter what race the culprit and victim are. I have NEVER defended anyone who hurt another human being without justification. Nowhere did I say they weren't victims, but if anyone is "race hustling" or race baiting, it's the OP since he felt the need to insinuate this knockout thing is a hate crime that is always Black on White - that's BS. I don't need to let anyone know who the real racists are, they raise their hands just like you just did.

Old 02-19-2014, 03:04 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Of course they're victims, but not just because they're White and not because of the "Liberal media."
no one claimed they were victims by virtue of being white, nor because of the liberal media.
you are strawmanning all over the place.

you, on the other hand, said that to consider them victims was to reveal oneself as a 'racist':

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofacts,please
All these attempts at making white people out to be victims just lets us know who the racists are.
---

Quote:
So if the Black guy, gets punished for it, he gets what he deserves, right? If not, then there is a problem with the justice system.
um, yeah.

Quote:
Unlike some of you, I'm consistent I believe that acts of violence and murder are punishable no matter what race the culprit and victim are.
name and cite the 'some of us' who feel otherwise. your inability to do so will reveal you as a liar.

Quote:
I have NEVER defended anyone who hurt another human being without justification. Nowhere did I say they weren't victims, but if anyone is "race hustling" or race baiting, it's the OP since he felt the need to insinuate this knockout thing is a hate crime that is always Black on White - that's BS.
uh huh . you merely stated that acknowledging the fact that these white people were victims was 'racist'. for the third time, let's go back and look what you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofacts,please
All these attempts at making white people out to be victims just lets us know who the racists are.
very telling.

Quote:
I don't need to let anyone know who the real racists are
of course you don't. you just need a mirror

Old 02-19-2014, 03:41 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
no one claimed they were victims by virtue of being white, nor because of the liberal media.
you are strawmanning all over the place.

you, on the other hand, said that to consider them victims was to reveal oneself as a 'racist':

---

um, yeah.

name and cite the 'some of us' who feel otherwise. your inability to do so will reveal you as a liar.

uh huh . you merely stated that acknowledging the fact that these white people were victims was 'racist'. for the third time, let's go back and look what you said:

very telling.

of course you don't. you just need a mirror
You can attempt to distort my words all day. You want to take my words out of context while ignoring the premise of this thread which is to scare, anger and rally White people - but I believe you know that already. In case you didn't notice (which I strongly doubt) the title of this thread is "Black Hate Crime On Whites; Knock-out Game Spreads to Massachusetts." I am not debating whether or not the people that were attacked were victims of violence. They were, but does that make them victims of a hate crime or racism? Nope. So the OP along with some others is trying to paint a picture of White people constantly being victimized by Blacks while the media ignores it, when the fact is that most White victims were victimized by Whites and Blacks by Blacks.

Furthermore the reason people have become outraged at The killing of Jordan Davis and Trayvon Martin is because some people think that it's okay to shoot unarmed teenagers, with no punishment. Not every murder is in the media and most of the time, people are punished for crimes when they're caught. No outrage when the justice system works correctly.

From the article linked in the OP:

Quote:
"We believe at this point, that these assaults were not a case of “Knockout”, but a situation where an individual who was either under the influence or suffering from some type of mental illness was responsible for the assaults,” Cambridge Police Deputy Superintendent Jack Albert told WBZ in an email."
So basically the title of this thread is based on a lie and you choose to defend it! Birds of a feather, no I'm not the liar here. Next time you want to jump in and come to someone's defense you might want to see where they're coming from first, unless you're coming from that same place - like I said birds of a feaTher.

As for those who defend killers, happens all the time here. Check the Michael Dunn and Zimmerman threads. They're full of people referring to the VICTIMS as thugs and defending murderers.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:21 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,442 times
Who couldn't have called this thread? Whenever there is a case with a racial angle involving a white person hurting or killing a black person for seemingly racist reasons, it is an ironclad lock that that some poster is going to post oh look violent black people threads over and over again.

Different day same stuff.

Old 02-19-2014, 06:05 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,705 times
There's a double standard. They only care if a black person is killed by a white person. Not the other way around.

Old 02-19-2014, 06:09 PM

577 posts, read 435,690 times
Supressing.. really... LOL>. umm.. because I have seen many reports of this throughout various news media outlets - coined liberal and conservative.

Old 02-19-2014, 06:21 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
A: The "knockout game" is not "black on white hate crime", it's a stupid game that thugs of pretty much every game are playing.

B: THe media is not "suppressing it"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies