Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 04:29 PM

13,279 posts, read 7,810,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Maybe you should let the pot-pipe cool down for a while
My pipe is water-cooled, I don't drive no stinking Corvair!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 05:07 PM

22,578 posts, read 24,384,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticVillage View Post
Once again, I said it's a new trend that heroin addiction has become a nearly all white phenomena. Blacks in the inner city were the primary users of heroin in previous decades, that is an established fact.

White people are always late and take over black urban cultural phenomena years after these things have gone out of style in the black community. The majority of Wu-Tang fans were black 20 years ago. Go to a Wu-Tang concert today and everybody there is white except the Wu. Same with gentrification. No sane white person wanted to live in the hood 20 years ago. Black people have been moving out of the hood for a better life in suburbia. During the last 15 years, white yuppies and hipsters have moved to the hood in droves because "things are more real" there. Suburban white people are always late on everything.

Humans of all races have had a quest, a desire, to enter an altered state, for a very, very long time. But now some see Whites using heroin as an opportunity to snortle and cackle at Whitey.....HEHE, look at how degenerate and doped-out Whitey is!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing new here....just another attempt by some to cut-down a group of people.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:55 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,684,994 times
Quote:
No effort?

Number of pounds of cocaine seized: 135,943
· Number of pounds of heroin seized: 2,015
· Number of pounds of marijuana seized: 4,330,475
· Number of pounds of methamphetamine seized: 6,135

spooning a Olympic swimming pool with a tea spoon and on the other end a high pressure hose is filling it up

Old 02-22-2014, 05:58 PM

76,926 posts, read 47,227,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
spooning a Olympic swimming pool with a tea spoon and on the other end a high pressure hose is filling it up
Five millions pounds of drugs is a big spoon. It's about a size of a swimming pool

You just love to give up, don't you ?

Old 02-22-2014, 06:00 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,684,994 times
Quote:
Five millions pounds of drugs is a big spoon. It's about a size of a swimming pool

You just love to give up, don't you ?
not even a dent

Old 02-23-2014, 02:03 PM

587 posts, read 1,404,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Humans of all races have had a quest, a desire, to enter an altered state, for a very, very long time. But now some see Whites using heroin as an opportunity to snortle and cackle at Whitey.....HEHE, look at how degenerate and doped-out Whitey is!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I was actually calling attention to a large scale trend in substance abuse in America. I am half white and can pass for being white. I grew up in integrated neighborhoods my whole life. Seriously, I grew up in two of the top three most integrated places in the United States. I have friends of all races and I am mixed with pretty much everything. You probably live in an all-white neighborhood and have very few non-white friends judging by the way you write.

When it all comes down to it, originally, heroin was imported to inner city areas in the United States as a means of population control in the ghetto where blacks had been robbed of jobs as the factories shutdown and moved out of the country or closed forever. The riots of the 60's scared white people by the fact that mounting black/white racial tensions could seriously threaten the white supremacist power structure in this country. A huge percentage of the hopeless unmotivated marginalized underclass of black people living in big cities fell into drug and alcohol addiction as there were few to no jobs available for them and Uncle Sam gave them enough money every two weeks to get drunk and high and forget about their seemingly futile existence. Selling and using drugs was so rampant in the inner city as schools there suck and black people felt the constant social pressure to stay on their side of town. Young men in the hood took to selling dope to afford what America told them was the good life in the form of quick money, cars, women, overpriced pro-sports gear and $100-200+ slave-labor produced Nike sneakers.

The end result was massive murder, addiction and death on the streets. Instead of confronting white America and fighting for equal rights as black folks did in the 50's and 60's, the 70's, 80's and 90's were about unraveling that through massively importing heroin and cocaine into purposely segregated economically blasted mostly black inner city areas that whites had abandoned for the suburbs. And the U.S. government definitely played an instrumental role in flooding the hood with dope and coke. How do broke black folks in the ghetto who often can't afford to even get to the other side of town via public transit get their hands on literally tons and tons dope and cocaine from Bolivia, Afghanistan and Colombia?!

However, in this post 9/11 world, Afghanistan's enormous dope supply is being imported here and sold on the cheap. Mexican/South American cartels have long established deals with the government, CIA and big time players in cities like Baltimore and Chicago so that there will be a never ending supply of dope in the hood in these cities. Doctors prescribe legal narcotics with fancy names like its aspirin. Naive white people from the 'burbs trust doctors. Minorities in the ghetto generally distrust the police, doctors and the like because these folks don't give a damn in the hood.

The new heroin epidemic has been engineered to infect white suburban America this time around as a means of mind-boggling massive international profit at the expense of widespread pain and death. Its not really too much of a race/color issue, more about the color green and death.

Last edited by LunaticVillage; 02-23-2014 at 02:24 PM..

Old 02-23-2014, 02:45 PM

366 posts, read 642,506 times
Whites in America are truly lost.

Its no wonder they would become degenerate drug addicts. I've witnesseditmy whole life.

Nearly every white I know is addicted to pills, alcohol, hard drugs. I knew a white lady whose own daughter was stealing from her.this is sadly the norm for whites.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post

If you said black commit most crime, hispanics dint value education have too many children, iid have to agree.

Its a fact that whites consume drugs at the rate blacks do and probably more so now since crack isn't a staple in black America. The fact is white people got a drug addiction problem that is very connected to their community.

As a hispanic I can say this from the outside looking in. Your people love drugs. End of story. Stop blaming others for calling the truth out and work on fixing it in your community!

Old 02-23-2014, 03:02 PM

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Not at first. It's the pills that are the choice but when you can't get them then you turn to heroin. Suburban white people love their pills. It allows them to be a legal drug-addict while still looking down their noses and denying that they have anything in common with the dirty brown/black urban drug addicts.

The problem is that the pills are getting kind of tough to come by at this point so now they have to see the dopeman just like an ordinary junkie.

I've taken the health histories of many fine upstanding white citizens of the U.S.A who say stuff like: I take 30mg of Oxycontin 2xdaily for my back pain, 2mg of Xanax 3times daily for my anxiety, and 10mg of Ambien at night to help me sleep. I also have the occassional (means multiple and daily) drink and some pot every once and a while (yeah right let them stay in the hospital for 2 days and they will go into DTs.).

Drug use is rare in the latino communities. Our problems stem from lack of education, gangs and child births at to early an age. Lately meth has made its way into the latino community in LA , but heroine, crack and coke largely bypassed our communities.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
It was a 70s thing. And it was also the belief that it was only blacks and Hispanics that used heroin.
Stop including hispanics because drugs have never been big in our communities. Its a white and black thing. Always has been.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies