Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 07:39 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Wrong.

Republicans are against tax dollars funding Planned Parenthood.

Big difference.
so you want all funding denied because they also do abortions? let all the other good services they do be damned?

just wondering how much of YOUR tax dollar do you think goes to planned parenthood...not collectively but from your pocket?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2014, 07:40 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
From the OP's first post above with the article highlighted - to the post below, he is telling you the truth. He is approving of abortion when black women have them. That is exactly what the poster said.
I'm only agreeing with the left have been saying for years....that is "why bring unwanted children into the world?"

Why am I being lambasted for agreeing with you?

It's the basis for the Roe vs. Wade argument....I've finally come over to your side.

I still don't want to fund it, BTW.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:41 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Everyone comes around to abortion when it's personal.
No, everyone doesn't. I have twin daughters conceived when I was 16 to demonstrate that. There was IMMENSE pressure from my family, and even the mom wanted to abort them. And while I am for everyone having the choice to do so, it wasn't a choice open to me. Thus, my twins were born.

Nor is aborting a fetus the same as killing a child. Sorry but no.

Everyone wants to distort the conversation.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:42 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I'm only agreeing with the left have been saying for years....that is "why bring unwanted children into the world?"

Why am I being lambasted for agreeing with you?

It's the basis for the Roe vs. Wade argument....I've finally come over to your side.

I still don't want to fund it, BTW.
get educated. the basis for Roe V Wade is privacy.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:43 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times
Quote:
Wrong.

Big difference.
so what is the answer if tax payers can't fund birth control? it's okay to have kids you can't afford and the tax payers can pick that up?

I know. your answer is poor people need to stop f**king, right? if they were out there working as hard as all the rich people who earned their own fortunes, like the Koch brothers, they wouldn't have time to screw around, huh?

Old 02-21-2014, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefRamsey View Post
Is OP saying he wants black babies dead?
No. I'm stating a fact that leftie policies are leading to more black babies being killed than are being born.

Wait a minute! You're calling a fetus, a mere clump of cells, a zygote if you will, a baby?

Since when are abortions killing babies?

Old 02-21-2014, 07:45 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Wrong.

Big difference.
Heard this idiocy before....lets see how that worked out for Texas....
Oh right, rising costs. And more kids born into poverty. Turns out abortions SAVE money....so what you are for is spending more money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
The most tasteless thread on City-Data.
Don't shoot the messenger.

It's happening whether I start a thread about it or not.

3,620 posts, read 3,835,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
No. I'm stating a fact that leftie policies are leading to more black babies being killed than are being born.

Wait a minute! You're calling a fetus, a mere clump of cells, a zygote if you will, a baby?

Since when are abortions killing babies?

lmao. you just said earlier in this thread that you want black mothers to abort there babies.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:46 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
so you want all funding denied because they also do abortions? let all the other good services they do be damned?

just wondering how much of YOUR tax dollar do you think goes to planned parenthood...not collectively but from your pocket?
Abortions have nothing to do with it.

The sooner you liberals get that through your heads, the better.

Planned Parenthood, birth control, mammograms, toenail clipping, whatever you wish to call their crap and whatever they do, all encompassing, is none of the government's business.

You want that crap, pay for it yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies