U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 06:23 PM

11,490 posts, read 12,633,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Although many on this forum and in our nation hate our President..He still has influence in the World and people actually still consider his words and support as important. I'm sure no one on this forum does, but that is besides the point.
LOL! Ya, I bet the world is hanging on his very last breath!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 06:34 PM

7,625 posts, read 7,696,494 times
Quote:
No one is raising troops to go to Kiev. And Americans can give a dam without giving money or blood. It's called support.

Although many on this forum and in our nation hate our President..He still has influence in the World and people actually still consider his words and support as important. I'm sure no one on this forum does, but that is besides the point.
You can stuff the support! We are done sending support.. Our support needs to stay right here in the USA...As for our president? They are laughing at him everyday....

Old 02-22-2014, 06:41 PM

562 posts, read 484,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Bring it......It's not Americas problem.. If the commies had the control they used to have we wouldn't be sending Americans to die in countless worthless country's around the world...Let the EU marshal their forces and take on the Reds if they march into the Ukraine. If you are so worried about them buy a ticket and go there....
So because Americans wouldn't be dying, it doesn't matter? I guess so, seeing as they are from a "useless" country in your opinion.

Your attitude is why 9/11s happen.

That's the truth.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:43 PM

9,143 posts, read 6,207,967 times
Quote:
You can stuff the support! We are done sending support.. Our support needs to stay right here in the USA...As for our president? They are laughing at him everyday....

"... without giving money or blood. It's called support. "

I guess this statement skipped by a synapse or two.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:44 PM

7,249 posts, read 6,163,347 times
It seems doubtful especially since they can just keep financing the anti-western faction and eventually get what they want.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:44 PM

2,833 posts, read 4,061,105 times
My family emigrated to America from the Ukraine after WWII, I still have family over there, so I have a little more investment in this than most. I don't think Putin will put troops on the ground. Ukraine is after all the 4th largest nuclear power on earth. With this current instability, who knows who has the keys to those nukes? This could get ugly very fast. In fact, this couldn't have happened at a worse time for Putin, with the eyes of the world focused on Sochi.

As for "surplus populations", is that you Ted Nudgent? That is the same rhetoric used by Nazis along with "Sub-human Mongrels". Great company some people keep.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:45 PM

20,713 posts, read 9,735,485 times
Quote:
No one is raising troops to go to Kiev. And Americans can give a dam without giving money or blood. It's called support.

The Russians dont care what the US or EU thinks, they invaded Georgia without a second thought.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:47 PM

7,625 posts, read 7,696,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
So because Americans wouldn't be dying, it doesn't matter? I guess so, seeing as they are from a "useless" country in your opinion.

Your attitude is why 9/11s happen.

That's the truth.
What friggin sense does that make? If we minded our own business around the world, Muslims would leave us alone. If we didn't try to poison their way of life they wouldn't hate us...If we had left the Reds in control of their half of the world I wouldn't have gone to the Gulf and my kid would not be in Afcrapistan. If people want to throw off the yoke around their necks the can do it themselves....

Old 02-22-2014, 06:53 PM

2,833 posts, read 4,061,105 times
Quote:
What friggin sense does that make? If we minded our own business around the world, Muslims would leave us alone. If we didn't try to poison their way of life they wouldn't hate us...If we had left the Reds in control of their half of the world I wouldn't have gone to the Gulf and my kid would not be in Afcrapistan. If people want to throw off the yoke around their necks the can do it themselves....
Oddly, I agree with you. Our unbiased support of Israel and anti-Arab policies did contribute somewhat to 9/11. There is some value in detente. Still because of oil, we could never, as a superpower, stay away from the Middle East. This country needs energy and power, and Oil is still the best source of power our infrastructure supports.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:56 PM

10,677 posts, read 6,160,772 times
Putin doesn't need to invade the Ukraine. A new election is likely to see a President with allegiance to Russia:

Commentary: The Ukraine Story the Media is Missing | The National Interest
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or