Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2014, 02:30 PM

13,288 posts, read 7,840,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I don't follow this topic at all ....... but could it be that the building was wired with thermite in anticipation of a demolition in the near future, and that the crash accidentally set it off?
No one can show "willfulness", only capitalization.

The opportunists were "in" before the buildings came down.

Course, then there were the "planners".

Plan ahead!

I never plan behind.

Planner's peanuts used to be handed out on airplanes.

Old 02-26-2014, 02:58 PM

46,887 posts, read 25,854,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I don't follow this topic at all ....... but could it be that the building was wired with thermite in anticipation of a demolition in the near future, and that the crash accidentally set it off?
No. Thermite is slow and messy and not used in demolition.

Old 02-26-2014, 04:11 PM

23,655 posts, read 23,978,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
If someone steps up to say the Internet is powered by carrier pigeons I certainly have the credentials to show him wrong, but why would I bother?
IP over Avian Carriers with Quality of Service

In traditional truther fashion, I submit that because I found an official document describing the process by which the Internet can be powered by carrier pigeons, it MUST be powered by carrier pigeons. No other explanation is possible.

Old 02-26-2014, 05:20 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,551,712 times
Swagger, ever post a relevant response to questions?. On another thread you said you "played with thermite as a kid". if the subject is such a joke to you, why even respond.
troll?

Old 02-26-2014, 05:51 PM

24,623 posts, read 19,103,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psikeyhackr View Post
And that does not even mention "lies" and the just plain "stupid".
Strange, because you do both right here....

Quote:
Most people find that a lot easier to believe than a conspiracy involving hundreds of willing participants and hundreds of pounds of burning thermite that magically melted away the superstructure of the building without giving off any heat or smoke.

It would seem the theory that spawned this pointless debate has been debunked.
The first lie and just plain stupid comment is that conspiracies cannot be brought to fruition without "involving hundreds of willing participants."

People who make comments like that, have never planned a conspiracy; never directed or controlled a conspiracy; never participated or engaged in a conspiracy; or never investigated a conspiracy.

Such people are ignorant; of extremely low intelligence; and bereft of imagination.

Don't get me wrong.....I love people like that....I need people like that....because it is so easy for me to manipulate them into being a participant in conspiracy.

You would pose no challenge to me at all.

I could plan a conspiracy; get you to voluntarily participate -- and you would have no clue you're involved in a conspiracy; and what's more --- and this is key....

...I can get you to perform a task that violates no law, yet furthers the goals of the conspiracy.

And just think....half the people on this forum couldn't even begin to wrap their brains around that.

For example, someone ordered the FBI to stand-down all active investigations into terrorism, terrorist activity and suspected terrorists at a very critical point which might have uncovered 9-11 months before it happened.

That was Maltbie.

Is Maltbie a conspirator? I would bet my life he is not. However, he was an unwitting participant, and his actions --- which were legal and within the scope of his authority -- furthered the goals of the conspirators.....but he did not know that.

Maltbie did not order the stand-down on his own, rather he was directed by an higher-up in the FBI to do it. Was that person a conspirator? I seriously doubt it.

The order came from outside of FBI channels, because that's where one of the conspirators was, in the CIA, DIA or NSA.

That guy was pretty good....he got 3 to 5 people to further his conspiracy without them knowing they were participating in a conspiracy, and without violating any laws.

Since no one bothered to do any kind of criminal investigation or even a routine fact-finding investigation, it's not really clear where the order came from.

I'm not say a conspiracy can never involved hundreds of willing participants, because they surely can, the MAFIA is one such conspiratorial organization with hundreds of willing participants, there's Israeli Organized Crime, and then the 100+ Israelis at Urban Moving Systems that disappeared over-night.

This is another lie and stupid comment here...

"...and hundreds of pounds of burning thermite that magically melted away the superstructure of the building without giving off any heat or smoke."

This is obviously a case where someone is intentionally preying on the ignorance of others, or the person is totally ignorant and doesn't understand the physics behind explosive charges.

Didn't require hundreds of pounds. Wasn't necessary to rig every floor, or even every other floor. Every fourth or fifth floor would have been enough. Shaped-charges do not need to explode. In fact, usually you don't want them to explode. What you want them to do is burn from 10 milliseconds up to 3 seconds.

The point being there isn't going to be any smoke and since no one was recording the building using thermal or infrared imaging, no heat would be detected either.

I'll grant you there are many stupid hypotheses....no, they're too stupid to rise to the level of "theory" but then that is the nature of disinformation. When the overwhelming majority of Americans are leaning toward a conspiracy, you want to throw out as much disinformation as possible, and as many bizarre claims as possible --- such as holograms or remote control planes and other nonsense -- in order to divide and conquer, and then embarrass people into being associated with such ridiculous nonsense.

Conspiratorially...

Mircea

Old 02-26-2014, 06:33 PM

1,594 posts, read 1,405,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Quote:
And that does not even mention "lies" and the just plain "stupid".
Strange, because you do both right here....

The first lie and just plain stupid comment is that conspiracies cannot be brought to fruition without "involving hundreds of willing participants."
Are you accusing ME of making that comment about "involving hundreds of willing participants."?

Care to provide a link?

I provided a link to where that quote came from. Do not accuse me of saying it.

I don't give a damn about conspiracies. That is the point of the thread.

But the physics should have been proven in 2002 if it can be. So now the problem is with all of the engineers and physicists that didn't.

psik

Old 02-26-2014, 06:35 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,088,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by niedo View Post
yea, debate and dissent are disgusting things that should be banned...
Another crazy response. I never stated there was anything wrong with debate and dissent, I just see no reason to debate with those who obviously suffer from mental illness.

To date, nobody in the Truther crowd has provided a single shred of evidence to back up their wild claims of an alleged conspiracy, nor does their argument consist of much more then "I don't believe it, therefore it didn't happen." On top of that, they consistently maintain that it is inconceivable that Islamic terrorists could have destroyed the WTC using a couple of hijacked airliners to fly directly into the towers, yet claim that a vast conspiracy involving hundreds of willing participants, including reporters from foreign news media and the families of the victims, is somehow more acceptable an explanation of what happened that day.

Seriously.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:53 PM

1,594 posts, read 1,405,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
To date, nobody in the Truther crowd has provided a single shred of evidence to back up their wild claims of an alleged conspiracy, nor does their argument consist of much more then "I don't believe it, therefore it didn't happen."
It is just so curious that the nation that put men on the Moon 45 years ago can't do experiments to demonstrate that the top 15%, by height, of a 1000+ foot skyscraper could fall straight down and destroy the rest in 25 seconds. But American scientists can put a robot on Mars.

Curiouser and curiouser that. Maybe they sent all of their Curiosity to Mars.

The 9/11 Affair is important because of the failure of scientists. Conspiracies are all irrelevant.

Spend $20,000,000 on a 10,000 page report and can't even specify the total amount of concrete.

Where is that datum in the NCSTAR1 report?

[3010]
psik

Old 02-26-2014, 06:59 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,048,575 times
Quote:
It is just so curious that the nation that put men on the Moon 45 years ago can't do experiments to demonstrate that the top 15%, by height, of a 1000+ foot skyscraper could fall straight down and destroy the rest in 25 seconds. But American scientists can put a robot on Mars.
It's all been done. You just are inexplicably unaware of it.

NMSR 9-11 'Truth' Resources: How Does a Building Crush Itself?

Old 02-26-2014, 07:30 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,088,598 times
Quote:
It is just so curious that the nation that put men on the Moon 45 years ago can't do experiments to demonstrate that the top 15%, by height, of a 1000+ foot skyscraper could fall straight down and destroy the rest in 25 seconds.
I think there have been plenty of structural engineers that have explained how that happened. You know, people with far better credentials and education than you who very likely have much better things to do with their time than prove to a bunch of wingnuts that the building fell the way they already said it fell.

Quote:
The 9/11 Affair is important because of the failure of scientists. Conspiracies are all irrelevant.
You have not provided a single shred of evidence to counter the official report, and by your own admission have absolutely no background, education nor training as as a neither an engineer not a physicist to even begin to logically dispute their findings. The ONLY reason you are fixated on questioning the events that day is because you are obsessed with a fantastic conspiracy that serves only to feed into your personal paranoia about authority, the government and society in general.

Seriously, dude. Find another hobby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies