Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 05:07 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaTheLouBurbs View Post
The ****??!! What gains??? He pulled us out of 1 disaster and is removing us from another one this year. And he couldn't have done it sooner-there was no "progress" to be made in those conflicts, and there never was any "progress" made in the Middle East made by the previous administration. Unless you quantify "progress" with dead bodies.
Barrack Obama gave Libya over to the Muslim Brotherhood. He gave Egypt over to the Muslim Brotherhood. He squandered our success in Iraq (Iran now owns the air space which we owned. This was obama's doing). Iraq will soon belong to the Muslim Brotherhood (if it doesn't already), and Iran now or will soon have nuclear weapons (thanks to Obama).

The mess in the Middle East is entirely Obama's doing. The Muslim Brotherhood (father of al-Qaeda) has been working to establish a Caliphate in the Middle East. Obama has aided them in this effort.

The Muslim Brotherhood are terrorists. Why does Obama invite MB into the White House (Our House)? Why does he have MB people working for him? This seems to be proof that Obama is indeed a Muslim. As a Muslim, he is an enemy of the United States. Barack Obama is guilty of treason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

15,080 posts, read 20,467,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
That is the problem with liberals. All they care about is how THEY are doing. I've seen this on many posts especially the ones about healthcare. "Well I'm doing fine so all is well". You folks don't care about anybody but yourself yet you claim different. You blather about the children and on and on...........all you care about is YOU. YOU are pathetic.
If you say so.

[i'm not a liberal]

5,503 posts, read 7,330,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
He has failed at nothing.

Think about it.
I get your point but still I doubt history will be kind to any president who's goal was running his country into the ground.

Old 02-24-2014, 05:09 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,998,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
If you say so.

[i'm not a liberal]
Posts are all over the board..........just like yours. Hey "I'm fine" so the world is great is your attitude. Then you turn around and want to steal money from people.

Old 02-24-2014, 05:09 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
The only thing that may save Obama from himself is losing the senate to the GOP.
And by God's Grace, we will win the Senate in 2014. Pray that it happens.

Old 02-24-2014, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Why is there an assumption that our president is a dictator and responsible for everything that comes out of the congress, senate, and supreme court?
Everything in this article has his fingerprints on it. The stimulus, the regulations, Obamacare, Iran policy...Plus he did sign all the bills.

Old 02-24-2014, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Not republicans.
Now I'm laughing.

[lol]

Old 02-24-2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Posts are all over the board..........just like yours. Hey "I'm fine" so the world is great is your attitude. Then you turn around and want to steal money from people.
I don't want nor need your money. And I'm not giving you mine.

[]

Old 02-24-2014, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
Because Republicans are clever:

They know the President bears the responsibility politically for the economic well-being of the country.

They have done every thinkg possible to f*** it up under his watch. Let's not raise the debt ceiling, repeal the ACA, block stimulus funding to states, cry about Benghazi for years, and prepetuate white-hot rage against Obama. Let's also lay off thousands of public sector workers because the government is suddenly "too large" and "too indebted."

Let's filibuster everyone Obama nominates. Let's also call him a dictator for issuing (the fewest!) executive orders, because dictators like to use their authority.
Did the GOP stop the debt ceiling increase, block the stimulus, repeal Obamacare, stop most of his appointments? Of course not. They only have 1/2 of 1/3rd of the gov't Begs.

Last edited by rikoshaprl; 02-24-2014 at 05:33 PM..

Old 02-24-2014, 05:14 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
[apparently those complaining the most are those who didn't get their free stuff]
If that is the case, then it's safe to say that those that aren't complaining and jumping to defend Obama got their free stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies