Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 03:45 PM

46,202 posts, read 26,953,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I guess if he can decide what laws to follow, just because he disagrees with them or not, we should also. I don't agree that I should pay income taxes. Do you think Holder would let me slide on that?
Who cares, really....about your question anyway....

So you agree with what he has done?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2014, 03:48 PM

56,990 posts, read 35,095,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
LOL.....So you see no irony in this....I mean, you are black, and this is what you say? LOL...
What does me being black have to do with it?

And the only irony I see is a group of crooks telling an attorney to step down.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:50 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,739,980 times
Quote:
Well, there goes the racist tactic.

Coalition Of Black Pastors Call For Holder Impeachment Over Same-Sex Marriage « CBS DC

How will the left spin this?

What will all these black pastors be called, now that they disagree with holder?

ADMIN, we need the popcorn smilie....
Lol good luck with that. I call those black pastors bigots. But that has nothing to do with their view of Holder.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:53 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,739,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwest61021 View Post
If they impeach holder hopefully they make it 2 for 1 and take obama too. We'd all be better off...
I wonder if these black pastors realize only the House of Representatives can Impeach Holder and Obama?

Are you aware of that?

Old 02-25-2014, 03:54 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,384,784 times
Quote:
Well, there goes the racist tactic.

Coalition Of Black Pastors Call For Holder Impeachment Over Same-Sex Marriage « CBS DC

How will the left spin this?

What will all these black pastors be called, now that they disagree with holder?

ADMIN, we need the popcorn smilie....
Are you kidding me?

Racism is not the cornerstone of the left.

I don't like black pastors condemning same sex marriage any more than a white pastor condemning same sex marriage.

That's why most black people didn't fall for the Herman Cain stunt the Tea Party tried to pull. Color doesn't matter. Ideology (right vs. wrong) is what people care about.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:55 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,391,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Lol good luck with that. I call those black pastors bigots. But that has nothing to do with their view of Holder.
That did not take long. Thanks for proving that my post was spot on.

It never fails. Any minority who criticizes the Democratic Party, or seeks to hold Democrats accountable under the law, and liberal freaks come out of the woodwork to denigrate those who do not use the Democrat "approved speech."

Old 02-25-2014, 03:58 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,391,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
Are you kidding me?

Of course it is. The liberal freaks fought a Civil War to preserve their precious slavery. After Democrats lost the Civil War they created the KKK and the Jim Crow laws which persisted until the 1960s. So do not lie. Everyone knows all Democrats are bigots and that it is the cornerstone of their very existence.

Old 02-25-2014, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What does me being black have to do with it?

And the only irony I see is a group of crooks telling an attorney to step down.
Well, here you go....now they are a bunch of crooks....care to back that up?

Old 02-25-2014, 04:02 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,469,571 times
I thought Holder was stepping down in March, anyway?

So he can skate any criminal charges, while Obama can still pardon him.

Old 02-25-2014, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
Are you kidding me?

I don't like black pastors condemning same sex marriage any more than a white pastor condemning same sex marriage.

That's why most black people didn't fall for the Herman Cain stunt the Tea Party tried to pull. Color doesn't matter. Ideology (right vs. wrong) is what people care about.

Hahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I almost spit my drink out at this post....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies