Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 08:23 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,562,354 times

Advertisements

another racist thread! Does Stormfront ever stop on City-Data?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Indeed, it is. Read the NY Times article, again:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/26/us...e.html?hp&_r=2
Dude, i signed up for the Obamacare site myself, i did not have to upload a single thing.

And your article is talking about signing up for private insurance through the site using identification which includes Social security cards which you were given when born, you are using the word ID to mean only drivers licences which the article is clearly stating that it is far broader than that.

by the way

Obamacare = the website itself, online since 2013

Private insurance =the plans on the site, existed for 100+ years.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:25 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Will this be like an Affirmative Action program for little Black Boys ?

Are Brown Hispanic, Indian and Asian boys going to get the extra help also or just young black boys ?
It's a White House initiative that will be funded and operated by private non-profits. Don't worry I'm sure next year something will be rushed out for Hispanics.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
You've responded, yes. Too bad you're WRONG.
You can believe that all you want.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:26 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
another racist thread! Does Stormfront ever stop on City-Data?
Good God what is racist about a non-opinion NY Times article?

Old 02-27-2014, 08:28 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
And your article is talking about signing up for private insurance through the site using identification which includes Social security cards which you were given when born
"Given?" NO. ID must be established via a birth certificate, etc., before a Social Security card is issued to anyone.

More on how social welfare programs REQUIRE the exact same "hatred" IDs, even in la-la-leftie land :
Food Assistance: Applying for CalFresh - Social Services Agency - County of Santa Clara

Old 02-27-2014, 08:29 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Quote:
One-size-fits-all mixed-ability classes actually fit no one. None of the students' educational needs are met because the ability/skill level range is too wide in such classes. Given that, the majority having insufficient reading skills by 4th grade is no surprise. That would seem to be the intent.
I could not disagree with you more about this. I remember being in a class where I finished math a few minutes after the assignment. The teacher then put me with the child that was having difficulty. That child was more welcoming of another his own age to help him and I was learning how to be a leader.

My parents learned just fine in a one room schoolhouse years before this.

The biggest problem in school today is the lack of discipline. Teach children acceptable behavior and everyone benefits.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:30 AM

Quote:
"Given?" NO. ID must be established via a birth certificate, etc., before a Social Security card is issued to anyone.

More on how social welfare programs REQUIRE the exact same "hatred" IDs, even in la-la-leftie land :
Food Assistance: Applying for CalFresh - Social Services Agency - County of Santa Clara
How far are you going to go away from the original subject, because again, im not on a single social welfare program.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:32 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
And your article is talking about signing up for private insurance through the site using identification which includes Social security cards which you were given when born
ID required to obtain a Social Security card:
Learn what documents you need

Pure HATRED.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:33 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I could not disagree with you more about this. I remember being in a class where I finished math a few minutes after the assignment. The teacher then put me with the child that was having difficulty. That child was more welcoming of another his own age to help him and I was learning how to be a leader.

My parents learned just fine in a one room schoolhouse years before this.
That might work in Math but not in ELA (English/Language Arts) for reading where the reading levels are grades apart. That's where the audio books come in so no one has to actually READ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies