Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 11:34 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times

Advertisements

You are incredibly naive!!! It's hard for me to understand that in this day and age, with knowledge literally at your fingertips you dismiss the daily murders and maiming of INNOCENT American citizens as the doings of a small minority of cops! You are so very wrong! When cops murder innocent people, the lies and coverup start immediately. You should look at some of the police forums on the internet and see for yourself the comments made by cops! They are the lowest life form on this planet! These murderers care not about innocence or guilt or about Constitutional rights. As they freely admit, all they care about is going home safely! The pain and suffering caused to innocent survivors and their loved ones mean nothing to these thugs! People like you that turn a blind eye to their crimes only aids in the coverup!

This man did not deserve to die!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and I hope like heck you never need the assistance of the police. You do realize they put their lives on the line for each of us daily. Even stopping someone for a traffic violation can lead to death. It happens more times than you might want to admit. Are some cops over zealous? Of course they are. Was that the case this time, how do any of us know? We were not there. I have seen so many videos doctored up I don't believe any of them. I am not defending the cops by anymeans cause I really do not know what happened, I am simply saying a lot more investigation needs to be done. if the cops are guilty they should be put on trial like any other criminal. My main problem is with your assuming the video tells the entire story and acting like all cops are bad people!!! This really bothers me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2014, 12:06 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
"He's okay," said the cop.

Old 02-28-2014, 12:25 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Angry *

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour
Cuffed and on the ground, with pepper spray shot right into his face, with the weight of five(!) men on top of him. You can hear him say he can't breathe, you can hear him gasping for air. Meanwhile his wife is watching him die in front of her eyes. This guy was murdered. The cop's? Suspended with pay. America's largest, most organized and lethal gang in action. Sickening.
They should all be given the death penalty!!!!

IM SICK OF THE PIGS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! -- THEY ARE SO OUTTA CONTROL ITS SCARY!

Old 02-28-2014, 03:11 AM

182 posts, read 195,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You know what's a joke? Not reading the article. They said that he "refused" to give them his ID. He doesn't have to give them his ID.

First of all, it was not a domestic dispute. They didn't even assess the scene. Second of all, he wasn't even fricken involved in the altercation between the mother and the daughter. What he was doing was going after his wife to try to get her to calm down after she went out to the parking lot because her daughter was ticking her off. Third, he didn't hit anyone.

There was no "domestic dispute" in the parking lot.

So these thug losers go piling on this guy because he refuses to show his ID, when he hadn't done a damn thing wrong in the first place. Oh, that's when they want to say he was combative. You know what, if I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm minding my own business and a group of mall cops comes flying up to me demanding that I show my ID, I'm going to get "combative" too, and tell them to pound sand. By combative, I mean, I'm verbally going to refuse them. I do have that right.

For the record, since you like to assume so much, my own older brother is a cop. Now, he likes to talk a lot of crap, but in the end, even he wouldn't act like this. He knows better. Calling out thug cops for what they are doesn't mean that we believe that every single cop is bad, so don't get all dramatic. However, when we see cops murdering a man with excessive force because he wouldn't show his ID, then you'll have to excuse me that I'm not going to sit back and say, "Oh well...surely the police are right." Like hell they are. How many more do you need to see? Go look for the videos..they are everywhere.

Here's one now:

Cop's dash cam footage saves man from 5 yr sentence

This is about how cops completely and totally made up false accusations and the man was looking at five years in prison because of the outright lies that the cops told. Too bad, caught on cam.
Since when? I've been arrested more than I want to admit and I learned 1 lesson quick
- Cooperate

We live in a nation that allows individuals to have/carry firearms. When the cops ask a question. You answer it.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:28 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The cash settlement against the department has to come from the police pension fund. Not the police operating budget, not the county they operated in, not insurance. When officers see that their future benefits have been slashed due to actions like this, and retired officers see their benefits reduced, they'll begin to clean up their ranks and weed out the problem officers. They won' cover for criminals in their ranks and they won't tolerate incompetents.
But many of you wanted a police state, some maybe you need to **** now that you're getting one.
Good points.

Old 02-28-2014, 05:41 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nealrm View Post
For all those that repeated post anti-tazer comment, this is what is required to subdue someone without a tazer.

Are you stupid? He did not resist. Why would a tazer be needed? Why did they focus on him when he wasn't the problem?

Wait until you are the one mistaken for a problem and you have the life pressed out of you by 5 out of control cops. they should face jail time.

Old 02-28-2014, 05:55 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky8828 View Post
Since when? I've been arrested more than I want to admit and I learned 1 lesson quick
- Cooperate

We live in a nation that allows individuals to have/carry firearms. When the cops ask a question. You answer it.

So then maybe you should go live in a communist police state, your style and logic of thinking is why police act the way they do today, complete stupidity and ignorance. A cop is just another person like you and i working a job like you and i. I dont need to be harassed if i didnt do anything.
As mentioned before, the cops handled the situation that is being seen more and more these days by illegal and brutal force which easily turns fatal.

Old 02-28-2014, 06:39 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
You'll never talk over my head, your just not that good. The video does not show 5 cops on his chest. Don't let facts get in the way of your rants.
Maybe you should get a job as a police apologist or public relations officer.

It doesn't have to be 5 cops.

A rash of deaths in nightclubs during the late 1970s and early 1980s where known to be caused by bar bouncers sitting on unruly customers.

By the 1990s, that was standard knowledge in police academies. You'd know that if you had attended one like I did. The proper technique for a combative person is face down, knee in the back between the shoulder blades...you can grab the cuffs and lift up on both arms if you want.

Use of force by police is more often then not unwarranted and even when warranted, brutally excessive.

Don't let facts get in the way of your rants...

Mircea

Old 02-28-2014, 07:09 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amabokcuf View Post
Completely false, almost every time I see videos like this, nobody was ever "violently resisting". I see cops tackle people to the ground for doing nothing other than videotape them, which by the way isn't illegal. Nowadays a cop is nothing more than criminal scum with a badge.
Thanks you for that unbiased opinion, but I'd still like to see the previous five minutes anyway.

Old 02-28-2014, 07:29 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
People thought some of us were crazy with our cop threads...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies