Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 10:52 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
True. I too thought all Democrats were on welfare, food stamps and unemployment based on C-D talking points. Never imagined they were handing out jobs to illegals like hard candy on Halloween.
Aren't you one who wants unlimited immigration at least from Mexico and Central America?

Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration -- because liberals back then KNEW it was all only about bringing down wages and that Americans need jobs.

Old 03-02-2014, 10:52 AM

4 posts, read 2,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
The OP is engaged in "Dog Whistle Politics". an especially, nasty, right wing conservative tactic used to discredit minorities.

Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class.

[url=http://ge.tt/259bCOA1/v/75][[Free Download]Dog Whistle Politics How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class Review eBook Pdf.html[/url]
Trust me, I already was aware of the "vibe" the op was attempting to create, as long as others pretend to be ignorant of these code words, they are agreeing with the op's racism by default.

Old 03-02-2014, 10:53 AM

1,943 posts, read 3,337,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodtree View Post
Trust me, I already was aware of the "vibe" the op was attempting to create, as long as others pretend to be ignorant of these code words, they are agreeing with the op's racism by default.

I agree I've seen many of the OP'S post.

Old 03-02-2014, 10:56 AM

2,672 posts, read 2,717,470 times
Default When Jesus Returns He Will Be Wearing A Blood Stained Robe and Carrying an AR-15T

This is from prominent Tea Partier General Jerry Boykin

"The Lord is a warrior and in Revelation 19 it says when he comes back, he's coming back as what? A warrior. A might warrior leading a mighty army, riding a white horse with a blood-stained white robe ... I believe that blood on that robe is the blood of his enemies 'cause he's coming back as a warrior carrying a sword.
And I believe now - I've checked this out - I believe that sword he'll be carrying when he comes back is an AR-15."

This guy and Ted Nugent are who the right listens to.

General 'Jerry' Boykin Says Gun-Toting Jesus Will Lead 'Mighty Army' During Second Coming

Heres a link to the audio.

Boykin: When Jesus Comes Back, He'll Be Carrying An AR-15 Assault Rifle | Right Wing Watch

Old 03-02-2014, 10:57 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
Okay AeroguyDC since you "care" so much . Why should I cross over to the right? Could you please give me a good explanation?
First, if you're not already a "conservative" in terms of your values system, then there's really not much I can say or do to compel you to change your viewpoints.

But, if you are interested in a party who is more inclined to give you a hand-up, instead of a hand out, through opportunity and free-market business, less taxation, free choice, and without the government on your back at every turn, then i'd say you should give serious consideration to changing party affiliation.

However, if you feel that Big Activist Government is the only way you and yours will find a path to success, and believe that businesses are evil and do nothing good, then please, by all means stay a Democrat. They promise to look down their noses at you while keeping you on the government teet while also knowing that you'll continue to vote for them unsolicited.

That's just a snapshot on where I stand. If you feel that conservatism and Republican-leaning ideals fit your own ideology, then I encourage you to learn more about it instead of casting off all of us as racists with evil intentions.

Old 03-02-2014, 10:59 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
[quote=jambo101;33703001]
Quote:

This is a major problem that goes on all over America everyday, its easy to post a video of some poor people having a fight and calling them derogatory names, bit tougher to come up with a solution to the problem.Got any ideas?
Yea, quit giving them free stuff and they will be too busy trying to survive to get into fights over being disrespected.

Old 03-02-2014, 11:02 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Aren't you one who wants unlimited immigration at least from Mexico and Central America?

Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration -- because liberals back then KNEW it was all only about bringing down wages and that Americans need jobs.
Never once have I ever advocated for unlimited immigration to North America from any country. If you can find a post in my posting history where I advocate for it, I'll give you 1000.00 dollars cash.

I'm Native american to this country. I and my ancestors have always had a problem with all immigration from any country, legal or illegal since the first European set foot on our shores.

Old 03-02-2014, 11:07 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Let's see how many liberals we can get on this thread who like to call me a "racist" or "racist by default" simply because they can't force themselves to acknowledge the albatross that ghetto culture is on minority youth....and by default....a drag on this country.

They simply cannot acknowledge it without making excuses.

Liberals do more to discredit their own ideology through deflection and excuse-making then I could EVER do by posting a thread on a forum. They're just too ignorant to see it.

Old 03-02-2014, 11:08 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
[quote=AeroGuyDC;33703442]
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post

Biased? How many videos.... crime reports... court cases does one have to see in order to realize that ghetto culture is an albatross around Americas neck? You can point fingers at me all you want..... but I'm not to blame for the worthless culture that so many minority children grow up in.

The more we see, the more we know. You may be a success story..... and that's awesome..... but there's no shortage of scum being produced by our nations ghettos. Yet we're not supposed to point it out since it hurts yours and others feelings???
Here's another, violence is worshiped.

hip hop beyond beats & rhymes 640x480 - YouTube

Old 03-02-2014, 11:14 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Let's see how many liberals we can get on this thread who like to call me a "racist" or "racist by default" simply because they can't force themselves to acknowledge the albatross that ghetto culture is on minority youth....and by default....a drag on this country.

They simply cannot acknowledge it without making excuses.

Liberals do more to discredit their own ideology through deflection and excuse-making then I could EVER do by posting a thread on a forum. They're just too ignorant to see it.
You went and Cherry Picked a video that shows minorities in a less than flattering light. It is nothing more than promoting racial divide and is a classic example of "Dog Whistle Posting".
Spin it however you will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies