Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 11:58 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
I judge people by their actions not words
your action prove you are a religiphobe

the biggest hatred of any religion in history was by atheists, Communism and Nazisim

so what?

your hatred of Jews is much closer to that of Christians in the middle ages you hate those who follow Judaism if they would stop following Judaism you would have no problem

the fact that you want to stop all Jewish Jews from opening bakeries caterers ect. show you hate Jewish Jews as did those who started the Spanish Expulsion/Inquisition.
I don't care who you are related to your statements show me what you are

what about a law that in effect says no Orthodox Jew is allowed to be a wedding caterer?

but you have no problem with open discrimination as you have proved many times

If in congress in 1964 when the civil rights bill was passed I would have voted for it but If would go back in a time machine and vote on it knowing what I know now I would vote against it because gay terrorists usurped the civil rights movement into what seems to becoming one of biggest tyrannical movements ever

I would only certain cuts of a cow (non kosher parts) to a non jew does that mean I'm "discriminating" against Jews?
PS there is no such a thing a specific sexual orientation just sexual desire that can be channeled into anyone/thing if you so choose(concisely or SUBconcisely ) .

please explain to me what the free exercise of religion means?
exercise means action not thought.
the government can't make it that someone can't have a free ability to practice their religion.
Laws that would in effect ban all religious people from owing types of stores are not just evil but unconstitutional under the first amendment
YOU HAVE LOST IT AGAIN. I do not hate, it is you doing all the hating and accusing, Dear. It is you that is doing the discriminating, Dear. You do not know squat. Your religion is not the rule, nor is christianity, those are choices. A person does not choose who they are attracted to.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:00 AM

Quote:
1st amendment is more important than fake implied ammendments
You chose to be religious, same as you choose to hate. You have problems and want to make it someone elses fault, using gays as a scapegoat.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:02 AM

Quote:
they both choose to sin

(read the the comment I was responding to)
Your bible, your tenets means NOTHING IN SECULAR LAW, GET it. Nothing. Keep your religion to yourself, you are acting like a homophobe.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:11 AM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Based on my estimations around half the "Bar/Bat Mitzvahs" in reform temples are of non-Jews.
Your estimations are likely wrong, at least in regards to the reform temples around here. I grew up in a reform synagogue, and can't recall a gentile ever being Bar/Bat-Mitzvahed at our temple. My rabbi wouldn't even perform interfaith weddings, which is why my sister had to hire a more liberal rabbi (family friend) when she married her non-Jewish husband.

Got any actual, you know, evidence to back up your estimation?

Old 03-10-2014, 12:14 AM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Since your bringing up kosher
Should a Kosher Butcher be allowed to "discriminate" against Jews by only selling non-Jews parts of an animal that is not Kosher and refusing to sell them to Jews.
No. If I, as a Jewish person, want to eat pork I should be served (if the butcher in question carries pork). Although I only eat poultry as a personal preference, I don't actually keep kosher - and not once do I recall being refused a milk & meat meal at a Jewish-owned restaurant, if both items were on the menu.

And keep in mind, I am originally from the northeast... so I'm including delis in NYC, DC, Philadelphia, etc.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:21 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
first ammendemnt

being gay is like being a murderer
Then why the hell are gay people so damned bad? Is it because a kitten dies every time one of them gets with another to have oral or anal sex?

Old 03-10-2014, 12:26 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
How does it affect you?

Do you hold that silly 1950s prejudice that all gays and lesbians are predators out to seduce young boys and girls?

If you don't like gay sex don't engage in it.
follow the conversation backwards and your question will be answered.

Though you did say elsewhere you want to destroy the first amendment.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
YOU HAVE LOST IT AGAIN. I do not hate, it is you doing all the hating and accusing, Dear. It is you that is doing the discriminating, Dear. You do not know squat. Your religion is not the rule, nor is christianity, those are choices. A person does not choose who they are attracted to.
banning Jews who follow Judaism from owning types of stores is nazi like.

Old 03-10-2014, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You chose to be religious, same as you choose to hate. You have problems and want to make it someone elses fault, using gays as a scapegoat.
you choose to have homosexual relations/"marriage"

the first amendments gives me my rights according to American law before they gay terrorists destroyed this country.

gay rights= antisemitism

Old 03-10-2014, 12:30 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
follow the conversation backwards and your question will be answered.

Though you did say elsewhere you want to destroy the first amendment.
No, I don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies