Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 12:26 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times

Advertisements

A biological female who identifies as a male, per California law, has been using the male bathroom.

Quote:
The teen, who is biologically female but identifies as male, had told officers he was leaving a boy's bathroom at the school Monday morning when three other boys pushed him inside a large stall and attacked him.

Officers took his statement and opened an investigation that included a sexual assault examination. But as the investigation continued, officers could not substantiate the facts of the boy's statement, including the time frame, and the he lacked any physical injuries to his head, face and hands, police said.

The student finally admitted he had made up the story during the follow-up interview with a detective Tuesday, Van Putten said. She would not speculate on why he had lied.

"We investigated this thing as a true crime. We went at it full force until we found out there was no crime," Van Putten said. "So people should know if they believe they are a victim of a crime, we are going to give them our full attention."

The change left open the possibility that the teen could be charged with making a false criminal report, she said.

Mario Trujillo, spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District, said school officials are less concerned with punishing the student than making sure he gets the support he needs to feel safe and comfortable at school.

Transgender student recants sexual assault report - MyVerizon.com
If other students were questioned or accused this shouldn't be just brushed under the rug, being accused of rape is a very serious charge. Aside from that, investigating false reports wastes valuable resources.

Quote:
Ben-David Barr, executive director of the Rainbow Community Center, which sponsors youth groups for gay and transgender youth in Contra Costa County, said that without further investigation, he was reluctant to believe the latest case had simply been invented and then recanted.

"I think we have to be really careful about what this recantation means," Barr said. "We don't know if he was pressured to recant, pressured by family, pressured by law enforcement. There is a lot of information we still need to know."
Uhm... how about teenagers like drama and so he lied?

Old 03-05-2014, 12:29 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Should be "why she lied". I'm not anti much of anything except where it comes to blurring the facts.

Old 03-05-2014, 01:11 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
A biological female who identifies as a male, per California law, has been using the male bathroom.

If other students were questioned or accused this shouldn't be just brushed under the rug, being accused of rape is a very serious charge. Aside from that, investigating false reports wastes valuable resources.

Well, the article consistently calls someone with a vagina a "he" so it's all invalid if you ask me.

The law that allows this young woman to use a mens restroom is sick anyway. I was floored when I first heard of it months ago. This is nutzo, even for California's standards...

Old 03-05-2014, 01:12 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Only agenda-identity has relevance.

Everyone is now part of a group.

Every group has an agenda.

I absolutely despise agenda people.

They are less "people", and more, "persons".

The U.S. Supreme Court protects persons, not people.

They never say, "My brother and I went to the movies."

They always say, "My brother and my self went to the movies."

Everyone is just too got-damned self-ish these days.

"Self" is a fiction, like a corporation is a fictitious person - with individual rights!

There! Does that blur things up for you?

Wasn't it Nixon who said, "I want to make this perfectly blur?"

Old 03-05-2014, 01:22 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post

Lie?

No, ask the cops; he only agendized.

Get with it!

Learn the modern language.

There ought to be anti-agendization laws.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:14 AM

423 posts, read 414,799 times
String him up by her ovaries.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:18 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,328,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post

I absolutely despise agenda people.
Me too, even when it's an agenda I passionately agree about.

This time around however the PC police are experimenting on our children which is guarateed to confuse the whole gender issue even more. But IMO that's what the gay lobby is up to...their whole respect argument is bs when they push this nonsense.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:20 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
And because of the pc'ness of this issue no one is concerned enough to punish the student for the "lie".

Old 03-05-2014, 08:46 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
How does a lying teenager making up an assault indicate there is a problem with the law???

Old 03-05-2014, 08:50 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
How does a lying teenager making up an assault indicate there is a problem with the law???
So what did the law do to her for making up an assault ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies