Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 02:29 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,466,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Pretty much.......don't be a victim. Why is that so hard to figure out? I though you women were equal to men anyway why can't you fight em off? Oh wait is that something the feminist movement forgot to let you know about? It appears so. Carry some mace........carry something.
Just because you carry a gun does not mean you will be a victim.

Ex-Navy sniper, another military vet killed at Texas gun range - CNN.com

Old 03-07-2014, 02:35 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,466,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Does Texas plan on opening State Run Orphanges for all these unwanted children like the US had in the past? As an old woman, I remember those, and the abuse in them. Or will their parents (shotgun weddings?) be forced to raise them whether they can or not?

People tend to forget what was the historical solution.

Old 03-07-2014, 02:38 PM

29 posts, read 106,866 times
Quote:
If you are a prospective parent....and you have looked at a sonogram and witnessed the movement, heard the heartbeat, seen the fingers and toes, and looked at the profile of the face and nose of a 12 week old fetus, and you still elect to have an abortion after seeing all that, then you're not a human. You're a cold-blooded, irresponsible, selfish, mongrel.

And to have more than one abortion, as 49% of abortion seekers do, you don't deserve to walk this planet any longer because nothing about you has feeling and compassion for the little person(s) that you have created through your irresponsible actions.

It's not about when life begins, it's about when love begins. I could care less if they have to drive 3,000 miles to get an abortion. If that's the decision they choose, then they should have to shell out the effort to do it.
I've always wanted to have a shirt that said, "I (Heart) Abortion and another one with a picture of an aborted fetus which on the bottom in big letters reads, LOL!

No one who is not both financially stable, mentally ready should have kids. If they want an abortion then they better get one. It shouldn't matter how many abortions they get. If you even think that abortion may be the better long-term option for ya, then do it.

Old 03-07-2014, 02:47 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,239,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
If you are a prospective parent....and you have looked at a sonogram and witnessed the movement, heard the heartbeat, seen the fingers and toes, and looked at the profile of the face and nose of a 12 week old fetus, and you still elect to have an abortion after seeing all that, then you're not a human. You're a cold-blooded, irresponsible, selfish, mongrel.

And to have more than one abortion, as 49% of abortion seekers do, you don't deserve to walk this planet any longer because nothing about you has feeling and compassion for the little person(s) that you have created through your irresponsible actions.

It's not about when life begins, it's about when love begins. I could care less if they have to drive 3,000 miles to get an abortion. If that's the decision they choose, then they should have to shell out the effort to do it.
The irony of this sick post is that you are one of the most vocal opponents of welfare, safety nets, and "liberal indoctrination centers", err schools.

Old 03-07-2014, 02:56 PM

577 posts, read 510,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
The irony of this sick post is that you are one of the most vocal opponents of welfare, safety nets, and "liberal indoctrination centers", err schools.

You noticed that too huh? Most of these mouth pieces are just pro birth, not pro life. They don't care what happens to kids after they are born, and heaven forbid "their" tax dollars go to any social program that benefits these kids. Typical backwards thinking ideology at it's best. People like that are why I baled on the Republican party, not because most Republicans think like that, but because they fail to denounce such statements and behavior by it's rank and file.

Old 03-07-2014, 03:05 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,082,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk0p7 View Post
You noticed that too huh? Most of these mouth pieces are just pro birth, not pro life. They don't care what happens to kids after they are born, and heaven forbid "their" tax dollars go to any social program that benefits these kids. Typical backwards thinking ideology at it's best. People like that are why I baled on the Republican party, not because most Republicans think like that, but because they fail to denounce such statements and behavior by it's rank and file.
Leave it to liberals to conflate moral and personal responsibility with fiscal policy. I, for one, am not surprised in the slightest that you folks aren't intellectually capable of making the distinction.

Old 03-07-2014, 03:08 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,490,731 times
For the life of me, I cannot understand how it is possible to have so much compassion for the unborn and so little for other human beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Oh cry me a river.

Old 03-07-2014, 03:09 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningWest View Post
Tragedy. Abortion is a LEGAL procedure in the USA, I can only hope these draconian laws will one day be repealed.
From what I've seen everything here is legal under RvW.

Old 03-07-2014, 03:13 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,088,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
For the life of me, I cannot understand how it is possible to have so much compassion for the unborn and so little for other human beings.
They don't have compassion for the unborn. They DO want to control women. How to do that? Take away the rights women have concerning their own bodies.

Old 03-07-2014, 03:20 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,082,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
They don't have compassion for the unborn. They DO want to control women. How to do that? Take away the rights women have concerning their own bodies.
49% of all abortion seekers have had at least 1 previous abortion. Do you support abortion as a means of birth control? Yes or no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.