Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Poll
It was hijacked by muslims and crashed 9 5.42%
It was hijacked by the pilots (also mulims) and crashed 26 15.66%
It was hijacked by muslims and landed elsewhere 18 10.84%
It was hijacked by the muslim pilots and landed elsewhere 32 19.28%
It crashed due to mechanical problems 26 15.66%
It was raptured 5 3.01%
It was taken by aliens 21 12.65%
It passed into another dimension 29 17.47%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 09:39 AM

4,739 posts, read 4,425,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Flight MH370 and the CIA's secret interrogation base at U-Tapao Thailand (EXCLUSIVE) | War and Conflict

I love this "theory"....75 hrs of. Investigation came up with this.
Might fit better with my girlfriend and what her Special Ops son said that
3 CIA agents were aboard.

Basically for those that don't click the link....planes switched, landed in "secret"
airstrip used often for years...has to do with Chinese passengers involved with
important "stuff"....it explains it all in article.

Gosh, any govt can feed the public anything....we know nothing.

wow, thanks for the laugh. Its good to see that the nutters don't take any breaks. No good tragedy doesn't fit the mold of a evil and competent government (versus lazy and incompetent I see everyday)

Stealth plans, switching transponders, and pilots working for the CIA. you believe that

Until I see otherwise, i'm leaning toward a) Pilot suicide (religion or home life motivated) 2) Pilot divert for terrorist means

I can't rule out mechanical failure, but with the jet not being found that is becoming more and more unlikely.

Unless you have more than something pulled from someones but. . .I'm not going for the belief that thousands of military and defense people conspired to kidnap a plane full of people. . .including 3 citizens. It would be wiki-leaked by now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2014, 10:25 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,642,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
The captain really DID practice making it invisible? I have not heard that reported
on the news. Do u know where I could find that info?
Thanks.
Probably by typing something like "did the captain practice making the plane invisible" in your search engine search bar.

https://www.google.com/#q=did+the+ca...e+invisible%3F

Old 03-17-2014, 10:30 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,967,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I think my proposed conspiracy theory was as good as any of the others provided herein. After all, it's not like logic and reason is being exercised. The plane had catastrophic electrical failures that incapacitated the crew and flew on until crashing somewhere in the Indian Ocean. But hey, that is much less "newsworthy" for media, huh?
That did happen to Payne Stewarts plane...........a leer though. Why would folks be lying about what happened if that is the case though? Just say we lost contact............tracked the thing and it crashed. Why all this nonsense about transponders turned off and pilots now flying this jet to some unknown hanger location? I guess like you say "newsworthy"??

Old 03-17-2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
No. He didn't say anything suspicious. The captain had practiced making the 777 "invisible," his wife and children may gave left the day before the flight, and he was politically active and a supporter of a man jailed for homosexuality hours before the flight.
So the pilot supported a gay guy? Then why wouldn't he make some statement before crashing the plane if that is what happened? It makes no sense............but hey neither does half the sheet that goes on anymore.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Probably by typing something like "did the captain practice making the plane invisible" in your search engine search bar.

https://www.google.com/#q=did+the+ca...e+invisible%3F
How does one "practice" to make a 777 invisible...........it aint some stealth fighter jet........LOL.

It is getting a bit insane with this stuff..........I still haven't heard one news agency say hey maybe it was shot down. Now why is that.............probably because that is what happened. I mean a youtube video caused our ambassador to be killed too. Folks will believe anything they are fed anymore.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:56 AM

15,836 posts, read 21,369,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So the pilot supported a gay guy? Then why wouldn't he make some statement before crashing the plane if that is what happened? It makes no sense............but hey neither does half the sheet that goes on anymore.
It's unlikely that his politics had anything to do with it. If he supported the more socially liberal faction in Malaysian politics (indicated by his support of the homosexual man), then it is also unlikely that he was fueled by Islamic extremism.

Old 03-17-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
It's unlikely that his politics had anything to do with it. If he supported the more socially liberal faction in Malaysian politics (indicated by his support of the homosexual man), then it is also unlikely that he was fueled by Islamic extremism.
It was shot out of the sky IMO........probably on accident.......and that is why all the cover up nonsense is going on. Of course we will never know one way or the other because all we are fed are lies. So it goes........

Old 03-17-2014, 11:21 AM

29,095 posts, read 25,956,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It was shot out of the sky IMO........probably on accident.......and that is why all the cover up nonsense is going on. Of course we will never know one way or the other because all we are fed are lies. So it goes........

You still have not addressed the question of when it was "dropped" given that we know that it was communicating with a satellite at 8:11 a.m. (local time) on 8 March 2014.

Old 03-17-2014, 11:26 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,623,716 times
I remember reading a headline about North Korea firing off a bunch of missiles last week. Maybe one of them found a target?

Old 03-17-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You still have not addressed the question of when it was "dropped" given that we know that it was communicating with a satellite at 8:11 a.m. (local time) on 8 March 2014.
Well nobody has "addressed" anything about what happened..........so we are left to speculation. I know "harrier" wants facts. Your talking to the wrong guy. I am speculating. How do you know what last satellite it was communicating with? Oh the media told you? See my point.........our government lies to us on a daily basis and we are supposed to believe what we are fed...........well I don't. You go ahead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies