Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Poll
It was hijacked by muslims and crashed 9 5.42%
It was hijacked by the pilots (also mulims) and crashed 26 15.66%
It was hijacked by muslims and landed elsewhere 18 10.84%
It was hijacked by the muslim pilots and landed elsewhere 32 19.28%
It crashed due to mechanical problems 26 15.66%
It was raptured 5 3.01%
It was taken by aliens 21 12.65%
It passed into another dimension 29 17.47%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 03:49 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Odd how out of the blue they get a "ping" when nobody got one prior. Right about the time the "ping" will go out of commission. This whole "dog chasing it's tail" madness is a joke. Why they continue to lie I don't know. I still think this thing was accidentally shot down and the coverup continues.

Man I don't think I can understand these conspiracy guys.

1 - ignore evidence. Assume everything noted is as lie (flat path/etc)
2 - assume media blackout - i.e. a shot down plane would require ignoring the debris. etc
3 - assume that we are "perfect" and thus any surprise (i.e. can't find a plane) is a symptom of a cover-up.

We may find the plane

we may not

I have no reason to doubt the search. . .and you have provided no data/source/information to backup any hypothesis of either coverup. . .

instead you focus on the missing, and assume that points to a conclusion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2014, 04:24 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
The search is BS to keep people distracted!!

THIS WHOLE THING IS RIDICULOUS.........

Old 04-07-2014, 04:28 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post

Man I don't think I can understand these conspiracy guys.

1 - ignore evidence. Assume everything noted is as lie (flat path/etc)
2 - assume media blackout - i.e. a shot down plane would require ignoring the debris. etc
3 - assume that we are "perfect" and thus any surprise (i.e. can't find a plane) is a symptom of a cover-up.

We may find the plane

we may not

I have no reason to doubt the search. . .and you have provided no data/source/information to backup any hypothesis of either coverup. . .

instead you focus on the missing, and assume that points to a conclusion.
Yes you have no reason to doubt any of the "searches". Sat photos and ships roll to nothing on and on it goes. You keep lapping up what you are fed. I can think on my own. I stated from the jump I think this bird was shot down accidently and now they are covering it up. You tell me what has changed from the jump other than media reports about chasing trash across the Indian Ocean???

Old 04-07-2014, 04:52 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Looks like the plane flew to evade radar and then tried to land in the south of Australia but didn't make it. I wonder what's over there that the pilot(s) were heading for.

Old 04-08-2014, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Yes you have no reason to doubt any of the "searches". Sat photos and ships roll to nothing on and on it goes. You keep lapping up what you are fed. I can think on my own. I stated from the jump I think this bird was shot down accidently and now they are covering it up. You tell me what has changed from the jump other than media reports about chasing trash across the Indian Ocean???
"lapping up what I'm shown"

see here is the thing about being a skeptic. You review the evidence and make decisions.

" I can think on my own. I stated from the jump I think this bird was shot down accidently and now they are covering it up. "

1) "think" is in this term, make up on your own.
2) without evidence, research, or input. . you jumped to "shot down accidentally". This is a symptom of faith. There is nothing. . in the historical record that supports this. So you jump to this without evidence because of a desire to "make up on your own"

3) you ignore all evidence in order to support the "faith" you have created.

I can't believe you have the Gaul to call this thinking.

Thinking is . . .waiting for evidence and making decisions.

no evidence of grand cover ups

no evidence of a missile strike

no evidence. . .isn't evidence in its self.

Old 04-08-2014, 06:05 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,393,687 times
According to CBS this morning the pings have stopped but the search area has been reduced.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:46 AM

5 posts, read 16,032 times
to say the most if you think about this event there is literally no way the plane sank intact if the plane hits water at 200+ mph it would rip the wings off blow doors open rip the cabin apart and luggage would go flying and theres no trace after almost 2 months there is no possible way in crashed in the ocean it is very possible of a hijacking or possibly crashed into land i have my doubts on either ideas but still theres no way of the plane not leaving wreckage i"m hoping they might find something or we must fear the worst.

Old 04-30-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by token012 View Post
to say the most if you think about this event there is literally no way the plane sank intact if the plane hits water at 200+ mph it would rip the wings off blow doors open rip the cabin apart and luggage would go flying and theres no trace after almost 2 months there is no possible way in crashed in the ocean it is very possible of a hijacking or possibly crashed into land i have my doubts on either ideas but still theres no way of the plane not leaving wreckage i"m hoping they might find something or we must fear the worst.
Impossible?

hmmm

though I'm not disagreeing on hijack. . .just saying its possible to bring down gently enough to sink.

Old 05-03-2014, 09:02 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,841 times
Calling all scientists and critical thinkers! Step right up and get your tin foil hats from this here "conspiracy theorist"!! Eleven al Qaeda suspects arrested in connection with MH370!!!

Old 06-16-2014, 07:22 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Flight MH370: What are they hiding? - Telegraph
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies