Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2014, 09:45 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Who cares what "PWT" thinks? It's not like a Black dude is in real danger of being lynched in 2014 by white people; the REAL dangers to young Black men are other young Black men. It's like the KKK is now "Black"; looking at the out of control B on B murders in too many cities.

I guess that you have not seen the news of lately either. Young black males have been getting killed alot with the SYG laws misuse. Btw, conservatives blacks who usually are well to do have the same probelms as an desperate inner hustler and therefere their paths rarely meet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 09:47 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I guess that you have not seen the news of lately either. Young black males have been getting killed alot with the SYG laws misuse. Btw, conservatives blacks who usually are well to do have the same probelms as an desperate inner hustler and therefere their paths rarely meet.
Word is many of those young punk Black dudes are getting offed by other Black dudes BECAUSE of SYG laws. Sheesh!

Old 03-16-2014, 11:08 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Actually, since judging from that response you are not black and therefore have no real idea why one black would refer to another as being an "Uncle Tom". Here is a little knowledge for you, there is no probelm with a black republican except for the ones who say and do dumb things against other blacks in order to please their white republican counter parts or make a complete ass out of themselves on their behalf. The perfect example is Herman "Uncle Ruckus" Cain
Tell that to both of parents troll.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:12 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Hey, he might not be. Being black (as was mentioned before) is more then having a dark complexion it is an experience, especially living in this country. There are many whites that can understand what I'm saying more than many blacks. There are blacks who were never exposed to other blacks nor are able to talk about a share experiences that are common to the majority of blacks that have lived here. I can go to different parts of Africa and eventhough I may look like them many of them they would not consider me to be an "African" and would not be mistaken for one either, except maybe by a visiting european.

As far as your snide remark about me not being black, all you have to do is read my profile and some of my postings. Even Stevie Wonder would know my ethnicity if any of my post were read to him. Besides I think that it is rather telling that a whiteman has to rush and vouch for a assumingly black one's "blackness". I think if he felt that I was in error he would have said something on his own behalf, don't you?
You mean like the white liberals that pimp out Black People? Please go take your meds and leave the adult conversation for the adults.

Old 03-17-2014, 12:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveYOU2 View Post
Upholding native culture and values.
What does that even mean?

I asked why anyone would care about the romantic life of another person that isn't even related to them.

What does that have to do with culture and values?

Old 03-17-2014, 12:24 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
How is this a thread? This is not even a true statement.

Old 03-17-2014, 12:38 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Oh and btw Most black conservatives that are married are actually married to other black people.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:56 PM

2,028 posts, read 1,887,574 times
Quote:
Hey, he might not be. Being black (as was mentioned before) is more then having a dark complexion it is an experience, especially living in this country.
Here we go again with that BS. And we wonder why our people can't progress.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:51 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGravitas View Post
Clarence Thomas, Deneen Borelli, George Schuyler, Angela McGlowan, John McWhorter (who's more of a libertarian), Lisa Fritsch, among others, are/were just a few examples.

Is there something more to this?
A conservative white woman will meet a black man and find him interesting and fall in love with him.

A liberal white woman will meet a black man and ask him why she he hasn't brought her car around to the valet stand yet.

Old 03-17-2014, 04:02 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
wow are we still doing this uncle tom uncle ruckus shht?

ok, since its only the "dumb" ones you are talking about

name some good black republicans...who do you approve of? just name one or two...

also describe what hermann cain has done against blacks? pretty sure he's employed a few blacks in his life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies