Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2014, 02:59 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,182,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

I love it the way you hate her.

You know, in 2008 when Obama brushed off Putin's taking of Georgia as being no big deal, Sarah said that will only serve to encourage Putin to go on and take Ukraine. She's supposedly a 'moron' according to the left and all the lamestream media. Well, Putin has made his move and Obama doesn't seem to have seen it coming. Further, he doesn't know what to do about it.

If Sarah is a 'moron' for her lack of international experience and foresight, what does that make Obama??

You all have a nerve calling names and blasting someone who has at least SOME good points, if you had the intellectual honesty to admit it. None of you seem to be able to view anything objectively; it always has to be skewed from or to the left to look "right" to you.
What are her "good" points? You point to one thing (BTW--got any others) that she said that she was right about. What else you got? And the one thing she said right is kind of cancelled out by the many she things she got wrong, such as North Korea being our ally. There is nothing "good" about her. People who have worked with her do not like her. She quit her job midstream because she was being "victimized" by ethics investigations. She constantly makes a victim of herself and others (her non-existent "war on Xmas") and gives speeches that incite hate. There were some local rallies of hers in FL in 2008 where she basically had people yelling "kill him" in reference to Obama. She's a nasty, petty woman who is at her best criticizing and demeaning others while reading words someone else wrote. And that does not take brains to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 03:03 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,448,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I love it the way you hate her.
Quite the contrary.
I'd love nothing more than her running in 2016.
It's gonna be hilarious. Comedic goldmine.

Old 03-12-2014, 03:41 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,301,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
. There were some local rallies of hers in FL in 2008 where she basically had people yelling "kill him" in reference to Obama. She's a nasty, petty woman

I doubt this. Link? Quote? Either they were yelling "kill him" or not. What does it mean to "basically" yell something?

Old 03-12-2014, 03:45 PM

679 posts, read 613,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I doubt this. Link? Quote? Either they were yelling "kill him" or not. What does it mean to "basically" yell something?
His statement was a stretch. There was a person that yelled "Kill Him" at a Palin rally in reference to Obama, but Palin wasn't telling people to cheer "Kill Him".

Obama Hatred At McCain-Palin Rallies: "Terrorist!" "Kill Him!" (VIDEO)

Old 03-12-2014, 03:57 PM

878 posts, read 734,756 times
Quote:
What are her "good" points? You point to one thing (BTW--got any others) that she said that she was right about. What else you got? And the one thing she said right is kind of cancelled out by the many she things she got wrong, such as North Korea being our ally. There is nothing "good" about her. People who have worked with her do not like her. She quit her job midstream because she was being "victimized" by ethics investigations. She constantly makes a victim of herself and others (her non-existent "war on Xmas") and gives speeches that incite hate. There were some local rallies of hers in FL in 2008 where she basically had people yelling "kill him" in reference to Obama. She's a nasty, petty woman who is at her best criticizing and demeaning others while reading words someone else wrote. And that does not take brains to do.
She predicted Obama would use the BP well blowout as a excuse to shut down entire drilling in the Gulf of Mexico putting over a hundred thousand out of work. He did.

She predicted Obamacare would have death panels. It did.

She predicted Obama would use the Sandy Hook shootings to try to stifle our 2nd Amendment rights. He did.

There are more that she was right about the putative president.

Old 03-12-2014, 04:07 PM

3,557 posts, read 4,082,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
She predicted Obama would use the BP well blowout as a excuse to shut down entire drilling in the Gulf of Mexico putting over a hundred thousand out of work. He did.

She predicted Obamacare would have death panels. It did.

She predicted Obama would use the Sandy Hook shootings to try to stifle our 2nd Amendment rights. He did.

There are more that she was right about the putative president.
All of those are lies, and your Palin fetish knows no bounds.

Obama to expand drilling off Alaska, in Gulf - US news - Environment | NBC News
PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels' | PolitiFact
Sandy Hook 1-Year Later: Little Action on Guns, Lots of Money - US News

Seriously, get a clue and stop getting your news from Tea Party email blasts.

Old 03-12-2014, 04:32 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,182,991 times
Quote:
They were yelling "kill him." Look, I lived in the area. I remember the atmosphere. People were freaked out by Palin turning FL rallies into hate-filled rants.

Dana Milbank - Unleashed, Palin Makes a Pit Bull Look Tame

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service for death threats against Barack Obama - Telegraph

At Palin rally, reporter hears threat to Obama: 'Kill him!' - NY Daily News

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/opinion/08wed1.html

Is Negative Rhetoric a License to Taunt? - ABC News

44 - In Fla., Palin Goes for the Rough Stuff as Audience Boos Obama

The McCain/Palin KKK Rallies - BayViewNOW

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/12/opinion/12rich.html

Old 03-12-2014, 05:02 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,301,118 times
From your 2nd link (sorry, I won't wade though all 8)

Quote:
The Secret Service investigated that allegation and found no indication that "kill him" was ever said, or if it had been said, that the remark had been directed at Obama.
Read more: At Palin rally, reporter hears threat to Obama: 'Kill him!' - NY Daily News

Typical lib hysteria.

Old 03-12-2014, 05:04 PM

878 posts, read 734,756 times
Quote:
From your 2nd link (sorry, I won't wade though all 8)

Read more: At Palin rally, reporter hears threat to Obama: 'Kill him!' - NY Daily News

Typical lib hysteria.
Yep.....the secret service laid that rumor to bed quick.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:01 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,645,920 times
Quote:
She's a nasty, petty woman who is at her best criticizing and demeaning others while reading words someone else wrote. And that does not take brains to do.
I don't believe your rant because I recognize the media talking points, but still I find it interesting that lefties can rant on like that about Sarah, and yet stand by the likes of Pelosi. Now, with her, we KNOW what she has said, the hate she directed at good citizens -- INCLUDING our returning veterans -- the divisiveness she creates with her spewed venom.

If the crowds in FL are unruly and hateful, then it's the people in those crowds that are unruly and hateful -- and they are responsible for their behavior. Can't use the Obama strategy and blame everyone else. Nope.

Quote:
They were yelling "kill him." Look, I lived in the area. I remember the atmosphere. People were freaked out by Palin turning FL rallies into hate-filled rants.
You're repeating something that has already been shown to be false.

See comments above.

Everyone is responsible for his/her own behavior. You can't blame Palin any more than you can blame MLK for the rioting in the cities following his speeches.

It's not the speaker, it's the (dumb) brain between the listening ears that is responsible for that individual's actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies