Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 06:13 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
EXCEPT he was invited there by the girl's own admission.

Yeppers; there's no way any of your gun nutz would EVER have snuck into their girlfriends house and cuddled her under the covers in their teen years. Buncha freak'n maroons!

This kid lost his life to a fugged up gene pool: daddy and daughter both sharing the lack of the ever important 'common sense' gene!
The victim wasn't full of the 'common sense gene' either, or he wouldn't have snuck into the girl's house with her parents in the other room. Anyone who breaks into a house or sneaks into a house unknown by the owner (even if his daughter said it was okay) is taking their lives into the hands.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:17 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Look at all of these ignorant know it alls. Real easy to dissect the situation when you're sitting in the comfort of your home, far away from the incident.

The other kids told the dad, in the wee hours of the morning, that there was someone in the daughter's room.
The daughter tells the dad that she does not know who it is.
Dad says, "don't move".
The idiot teen goes to reach for something, who knows what it was.
The dad, at 2 something in the morning, in his daughter's room with a stranger that HE doesn't know, and she claims not to know, doesn't even hesitate to stop the person from doing a damn thing.

But you all sit back and act like they were having this conversation over a cup of tea in the middle of the afternoon on a brightly lit sunny day.

Such stupidity.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:18 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You cannot beat someone up for sleeping with your daughter.

And the funny thing is I remember when I was a teenage boy. I remember what I did. I know what my friends told me they did. I know what my uncles told me they did when they were teens, etc on so on.

I am 100% certain that the vast majority of American men as teens tried to have sex within another teenager's parents home.

The idea that death is the proper punishment for that behavior is insanity.
Who said it was the proper punishment? I think it's horrible, but I'm not convinced it was murder either. What needs to be drummed into the male teenage mind is that if he gets caught in his girl's house by her father, it most likely will not have a good outcome.

If he just walked in and found the two in bed together, he probably would have handled the whole thing differently. But his younger children ran in screaming that there was a stranger in their sister's room, so unfortunately he went there with a gun thinking it was an intruder. The whole thing is tragic if it happened as reported.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:19 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
You cannot beat someone up for sleeping with your daughter.

And the funny thing is I remember when I was a teenage boy. I remember what I did. I know what my friends told me they did. I know what my uncles told me they did when they were teens, etc on so on.

I am 100% certain that the vast majority of American men as teens tried to have sex within another teenager's parents home.

The idea that death is the proper punishment for that behavior is insanity.
Never said it was the proper punishment. I said that the kid was stupid. 2 am in someones house humping a mans daughter. Yeah it's a good bet that dad might lay a beating on you if he catches you. It may be against the law, but I doubt many dad's on a jury would convict.
I never snuck into someones house at 2 am and never left a deposit when the parents were home during regular hours. I mean seriously the teen was stupid. Darwin wins again.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:19 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
The victim wasn't full of the 'common sense gene' either, or he wouldn't have snuck into the girl's house with her parents in the other room. Anyone who breaks into a house or sneaks into a house unknown by the owner (even if his daughter said it was okay) is taking their lives into the hands.
That is not breaking into the house if a resident of the house invites you in.

I snuck girls in my parents home when I was a teen a few times. This is not unusually behavior for American teens.

I got once or twice, sure my parents were not happy and told me to stop doing it, but the idea that they would have gotten a gun and shot the girl is just crazy. It never would have occurred to either of them.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:21 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
That is not breaking into the house if a resident of the house invites you in.

I snuck girls in my parents home when I was a teen a few times. This is not unusually behavior for American teens.

I got once or twice, sure my parents were not happy and told me to stop doing it, but the idea that they would have gotten a gun and shot the girl is just crazy. It never would have occurred to either of them.
But the daughter told the father she didn't know him.

She told the truth after the father shot him.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:23 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Who said it was the proper punishment? I think it's horrible, but I'm not convinced it was murder either. What needs to be drummed into the male teenage mind is that if he gets caught in his girl's house by her father, it most likely will not have a good outcome.

If he just walked in and found the two in bed together, he probably would have handled the whole thing differently. But his younger children ran in screaming that there was a stranger in their sister's room, so unfortunately he went there with a gun thinking it was an intruder. The whole thing is tragic if it happened as reported.
This was not mentioned in the OP's link.
Do you have another source of information?

Old 03-13-2014, 06:24 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Good question.

I think this kid was minced meat regardless.

Dad HAD to suspect that the boy was in there knocking the bottom out of his little Angel.

That's enough to set a lot of fathers off. Especially in their own house.
Why was he minced meat? Is that the leftist way........dad gotta gun, dude dead...cause why?

Or raping the **** outa that little angle........because she said....

I am in no way of defending this dad...look at my first post in this thread....

Old 03-13-2014, 06:25 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,442 times
Quote:

Why does that need to be drummed in? Especially when almost certainly that father did the SAME THING when he was a teen and didn't have money or a place to take his girlfriend.

Again, seriously where do we imagine teenagers have sex? In a lot of places, but surely in their parents homes, and guess what those parents usually don't know that their son or daughter has brought their boyfriend or girlfriend to their homes to have sex, but the idea that if the parent comes home and finds this out that violence has to ensue is just very weird and illegal behavior.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:25 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
The sad truth is many of the people who have guns are cowards, very fearful, paranoid, and self righteous, a bad combination of traits to own a gun.
Of course you have ZERO to back this up, except leftist BS.....but continue to show stupidity of leftist blindness....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies