Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe in New World Order or One World Government?
Yes 15 45.45%
No 18 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Right, which is why no one knows. George Bush Sr talked about NWO, but it is not here yet.

Given the way things are going in this world, I wouldn't doubt if we're heading down that path. Not to metion that we're always told about how we're part of the "global economy" or "global community" yada yada. At any rate, could it be possible that Sr. was in fact prophesizing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Given the way things are going in this world, I wouldn't doubt if we're heading down that path. Not to metion that we're always told about how we're part of the "global economy" or "global community" yada yada. At any rate, could it be possible that Sr. was in fact prophesizing?
Bush Sr was talking about his own efforts to bring it about through the UN. If a Democrat said what he said you'd never hear the end of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU

Old 03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Bush Sr was talking about his own efforts to bring it about through the UN.

George H. W. Bush New World Order Quotes - YouTube

I've seen the video. Nothing like throwing it in our faces, huh?

Old 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I've seen the video. Nothing like throwing it in our faces, huh?
I'll bet you haven't seen it in HD.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 03-24-2014 at 11:39 AM..

Old 03-24-2014, 12:20 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Soro;s seems to be suggesting he wants some kind of show down with the EU and Russia. I do not think this should turn into a war. The bankers are getting their interest on the loans and a gas tax too pay for it, money invested for infrastructure, a billion bucks from the U S, and Crimea joined Russia. Happy Happy, now if everyone would stop huffing and puffing.
If there is money to be made he'll want it. The dead are just collateral damage to him.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:20 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Awhile back China was increasing their holdings in SDR I am not sure if they are doing the same. I wonder why China does not increase their holding big time in SDR? I think that it is where it is going to go anyways with the SDR replacing USD. Maybe you would know or some one else is it possible to swap U S treasury holdings for SDR rights?
The IMF reforms take China to number three. Everyone will be making big adjustments. It will be a radical change. Once this is done they can commence swapping. There will be other stages, but this is a really big one. Look at the over 3.5 tril in foreign exchange reserves they have.

This SDR wiki appears outdated. Technically it is not a currency, but it is already a unit of account with a few pegging their currency to it. One can see how other swaps and derivatives have already been used. There is an IMF paper that gives some detail of the changes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Drawing_Rights

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...hange_reserves

The New Exchange Rate System

Some useful information in this banker suicide thread also.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/34009314-post34.html

Last edited by CDusr; 03-24-2014 at 04:37 PM..

Old 03-24-2014, 10:36 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker
Eventually they will get exactly what they are asking for, but I'm not sure they are going to want what they eventually get. There are those in this world that are working toward a NWO and they are maneuvering currency and events to shape what they are trying to impose.
Indeed they are!!!

Certain staged events are currently being deployed to keep peoples attention off of what really matters!!

Old 03-25-2014, 08:04 PM

63 posts, read 57,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Indeed they are!!!

Certain staged events are currently being deployed to keep peoples attention off of what really matters!!
That ^^^^^ Sir is what I am talking about. Distractions from the reality of what is happening at quite a rather fast pace now.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:59 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Stock View Post
Distractions from the reality of what is happening at quite a rather fast pace now.
Yes. Distractions such as talking about closed bridges, "income inequality" and random things some GOP politician said.

Old 03-26-2014, 09:43 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
I believe in the new World order, just don't let it get bigger than Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, The Giant, the fake Sing and Syxx Pac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies