Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 11:14 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,866,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

While inappropriately measuring electric costs to brain damage is itself a sign of brain damage, we conversely argue dental health necessitates the inclusion of a brain damaging substance to facilitate a pearly white smile can somehow rationally be placed as a greater priority ahead of mental health.

Fact is, the entire course of debate is indicative of severe mental impairment.
You cannot grow crops without irrigating them with Gatorade.

There are thousands of independent corporate research papers backing this up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 11:18 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,032,070 times
Quote:
First off, the mere suggestion that there is some cost-benefit analysis that should be considered in terms of brain damaged children versus electricity rates is rather sociopathic in nature.
When weighted against the health benefits and all the other benefits that cheap electric provides the loss of 2/1000 of one points of IQ becomes meaningless. It's meaningless even before that....

Environmental regulations are needed but they need to be practical, provide a benefit and the benefits need to outweigh the benifits we lose. You also need to consider the consequences, as I've already pointed out driving industry from this country over increased energy cost could in fact drive the mercury deposition rates up.

Old 03-28-2014, 11:21 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,866,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
When weighted against the health benefits and all the other benefits that cheap electric provides the loss of 2/1000 of one points of IQ becomes meaningless. It's meaningless even before that....
Think cumulatively!

Oh, the synergism!

But hell, who knows? Maybe fluoride protects in some way from mercury and xenoestrogens.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 03-28-2014 at 11:37 AM..

Old 03-28-2014, 03:14 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,504,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
So you have proof that birth control pills are doing the things you say they are? If you do I'd love to see it. Please post a link to your research.
See, it will shut any debate down. BC is poison and it is in our water just as much as all the other chemicals are, probably more so.

Old 03-28-2014, 03:19 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,320,050 times
Quote:
Your casual and uninformed dismissing of this epidemic is shameful, and as a person with first hand experience with a child strickened with autism, and diagnosed as such, and subsequently "cured" and his health and mental function fully restored, no thanks to mainstream medical dogma that did nothing to help him, I find grossly offensive.

It is this very attitude that assists in the criminal coverup of this egregious assault on innocent children to whom every single one of us, bar no one, has a moral obligation to protect from harm. The continued coverup not only guarantees more and more children will continue to be harmed, but also those currently suffering will continue to suffer as effective treatment is withheld, in order to maintain the coverup.

The affected children have had their lives stolen from them, and the withholding of cause and effective cures denied them is an injustice unmatched by any other evil, greedy deed that I am aware of.

Thankfully, the genie is out of the bottle, and cannot be put back in, no matter yours or anyone else's parroting of propaganda and diversion. More and more, the information is getting out, and vast networks of caring, decent human beings are working tirelessly to inform the uninformed sufferers that there are effective treatments, and warning of the cause of this dastardly act harming our most vulnerable.

Now you may have no malevolent intent ... I cannot read minds or hearts ... but the bottom line is, whatever the cause of this epidemic, any effort to dismiss it as a legitimate problem delays effective measures to deal with it. You have an obligation to become better informed, or remain in silent ignorance, and avoid misleading others.
May I ask what you cured his autism with?

Old 03-28-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Something is going on because each year I get more students that have to go see the nurse "to take their medicine" daily.
We had those kids in my class but they got disciplined and sent to the principle's office, now they are just drugged into submission. Kids learn differently. Expecting boys to sit quietly all day is just stupid.

Old 03-28-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Some of the things you're probably correct about. But autism, where were they hiding these kids when I was growing up.
Precisely.

Old 03-28-2014, 03:37 PM

I agree, we need to get as many chemicals out of our water and environment as possible. Plus the genetically altered plant seeds. Putting bug killers into the seeds so the crop does not fail means we are eating the bug killers with our food.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:39 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
See, it will shut any debate down. BC is poison and it is in our water just as much as all the other chemicals are, probably more so.
Nothing has been shut down. The debate continues all around us. I asked you a question. Please answer it.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Nothing has been shut down. The debate continues all around us. I asked you a question. Please answer it.
http://thepillkills.org/pdf/ppt_lanfranchi.pdf

Google the pill kills. That will come up with many studies that the pill is poison but of course it won't be believed. Oh well, it's still one of many toxins in our water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies