Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Mr. Horn get life in prison for defending himself against two illegal alien criminals??
YES, he should get life in prison. 18 17.31%
NO, he should be set free! He had a right to personal safety. 77 74.04%
I do not know / Not sure 9 8.65%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 03:21 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,896 times

Advertisements

This is what happens when you have out of control borders. Out of the two criminal illegal aliens who were robbing Mr. Horn's neighbor's home in Pasadena and threatening Mr. Horn, TX, one of the robbers, Illegal alien DeJesus was ALREADY deported after serving a sentence in prison but he came back! Is anyone surprised???

The other "victim" in the case, Ortiz, was also in prison for drug dealing and was now burglarizing someone's home. He is here illegaly from Colombia. Not deported after his drug dealing conviction because Houston, TX is run by a liberal mayor and is a sanctuary city.

Now, the unfairness of all: Mr. Horn saw the crime happen. Mr. Horn's yard was tresspassed upon by the two criminals. In fact one was shot on his yard. Mr. Horn was in fear for his life and shot to defend life and property.

But now there is a chance Mr. Horn may be prosecute and face life sentence for defending himself. This is an OUTRAGE!! These criminal illegal aliens were in Mr. Horn's yard. They are career criminals and they are illegal aliens. One already deported, but he came back shortly after that through "the big hole" (a/k/a the US-Mexico border).

I personally think Mr. Horn should be awarded a MEDAL for protecting himself and looking out for his neighbor. I would love to have Mr. Horn as MY next door neighbor!! But did these guys deserve to do for bruglary, being in the US illegaly and being drug dealers? Not really, but they DID break into a man's property and violated the law and violated a person's right to feel secure in their own homes. I DOUBT anyone will say these two are wonderful, productive citizens.... these two are scum buckets. And a big part of the blame for their deaths is on the open borders and sactuary cities crowd. THEY allowed these two to be here and because of that, they are dead.

Should the death of two scum buckets warrant life in prison of a lifetime law-abiding US citizen??? I think NOT!

But what do YOU think: Should Mr. Horn be prosecuted? WHY???

Here is the article: FOXNews.com - The Deaths of Two Illegal Aliens Near Houston... - Bill O’Reilly | The O’Reilly Factor

Last edited by Nirvana-Guy; 12-06-2007 at 03:52 PM..

Old 12-06-2007, 04:04 PM

1,928 posts, read 5,166,287 times
In my eyes, the man is a hero. Criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens it seems. Enough of this PC crap. I believe you have the right to use deadly force to protect your life and property. When a criminal attempts to steal from you or harm you, he loses any rights to life. No one told him to engage in criminal behavior.

We need to start putting fear into criminals, not the other way around.

Old 12-06-2007, 04:18 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter73 View Post
In my eyes, the man is a hero. Criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens it seems. Enough of this PC crap. I believe you have the right to use deadly force to protect your life and property. When a criminal attempts to steal from you or harm you, he loses any rights to life. No one told him to engage in criminal behavior.

We need to start putting fear into criminals, not the other way around.
I know!! Criminals have ALL the rights. The PC police WAS upsert initially because they thought the criminals were black and the homeowner trying to SURVIVE was white.... but now they are "latinos" so the Black Panthers have withdrawn.... it's pitiful how nasty and racist the Black Panther are!!

I agree, man. Criminals LOSES their rights (well, not to life, but to respect, etc) when they criminalize someone. This wild criminality MUST stop, criminals are BAD PEOPLE.

I bet the family will come out cryins with his picture, saying he was a "wonderful man, a father figure, etc" while the TRUTH is: they are illegal aliens, they are convicted drug dealers, they were burglarizing and terrorizing someone. No sympathy for the dealers/criminals/illegals!!

FREE MR. HORN!!!!!!!!!!! The man is a hero!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 04:51 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
I'm all for shooting criminals, I believe in the protection of your life and property. I don't feel sorry for anyone who takes the risk of injury or death by putting someones life in danger or takes things that belongs to others, They used to hang horse thieves. I hope Mr. Horn gets off scott free but that will depend on the evedence, I have read differant accounts of what was on the 911 tape, one account in which he told the operator that he was going to kill them, if that is so then he may not get off so easy, in any case this will cost him dearly.

Old 12-06-2007, 04:55 PM

2,260 posts, read 3,881,181 times
So if I want someone dead I just have to shoot em and throw a bag of my stuff on thier corpse and say I was protecting my property

Old 12-06-2007, 05:14 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,737,988 times
My thoughts on this situation.

You break into my house and put anyone in danger you are leaving in a bodybag no matter race, immigration status, or religion.

Your choice: Tried by 12 or carried by 6?

Old 12-06-2007, 05:17 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
Don't mess with Texas -- how do you translate that?

Old 12-06-2007, 05:24 PM

130 posts, read 147,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
I know!! Criminals have ALL the rights. The PC police WAS upsert initially because they thought the criminals were black and the homeowner trying to SURVIVE was white.... but now they are "latinos" so the Black Panthers have withdrawn.... it's pitiful how nasty and racist the Black Panther are!!

I agree, man. Criminals LOSES their rights (well, not to life, but to respect, etc) when they criminalize someone. This wild criminality MUST stop, criminals are BAD PEOPLE.

I bet the family will come out cryins with his picture, saying he was a "wonderful man, a father figure, etc" while the TRUTH is: they are illegal aliens, they are convicted drug dealers, they were burglarizing and terrorizing someone. No sympathy for the dealers/criminals/illegals!!

FREE MR. HORN!!!!!!!!!!! The man is a hero!!!

What do the Black Panthers have to do with this? That makes no sense.

Old 12-06-2007, 05:47 PM

640 posts, read 461,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seatown206 View Post
What do the Black Panthers have to do with this? That makes no sense.
When this first happened the Black Panthers thought that the two burglars who got shot were black. They found out they were illegals from South America and now they aren't interested.

This guy won't be prosecuted. Texas law gives him the right to protect his and his neighbor's property and life. Wish it was that way in more states.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:25 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner_Nation_60 View Post

This guy won't be prosecuted. Texas law gives him the right to protect his and his neighbor's property and life. Wish it was that way in more states.
[/i]

DOES Texas law give him the right to protect his NEIGHBOR'S property?

In Florida you can shoot anyone in your house without your permission under the "Castle doctrine."

However, it doesn't extend to your neighbor's house or property.... especially if the neighbor wasn't home!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies