Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2014, 06:26 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpethim View Post
Field McConnell, 35 year retired Delta pilot. The info came out in a lawsuit he had where Boeing admitted that all planes would be fitted with the Uninterruptible Auto Pilot no later than 2009. His lawsuit forced the release of this info to the FAA, ALPA (Airline Pilots Association), and NTSB back in '07.
There has never been a Supplemental type certificate (STC) issued by the FAA to deploy such a autopilot. They don't exist on any airliner.

Just another conspiracy theory run amok.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2014, 06:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You don't even know if the guy OWNS an iPhone, and you're saying that someone else failed to prove something?

Newsflash: YOU are making or supporting the claim. It's up to YOU to PROVE that it's true, and so far, you've failed miserably at that. Every single point you've tried to use to shore up your position has been destroyed. Every one.

It is up to me?
Wow, I didn't know I held the key to the puzzle.

All I, like you can do at this point, is view all the information that has come out, be it conspiracy or myth. As an investigator, if you immediately throw out information, you could come to a bad conclusion.
Documented proof, has more weight on the scale of justice, than does ones own experiences. But not to say, those experiences don't influence the findings.

You forget, I'm just the messenger boy.

Old 04-12-2014, 07:08 AM

It is documented fact:

1.) A post was made, that included a black photo. In the post, it indicated that it was one of the passengers and he was being held by unknown military personnel.

2.) Documentation showed that the message came from Phillip Wood. One of the souls aboard flight 370. Indicating Phillip Wood was still around.

3.) Maldives... who woke in the early morning hours to get ready for their day, observed a large passenger plane, bigger than what their small airport is capable of handling, flying just off the deck.

4.) There has been no identifiable debris found. No nothing. Indicating the plane did not break up on impact.

5.) A ping, along the same frequency as the "black box" has been heard, but not located, and actually seems to be moving. Indicating there is a plane, or a group of whales in the area.

Old 04-12-2014, 07:51 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Whales don't produce sounds in the 37.5 hertz range as the black boxes do but in the 15-20 hertz range. Submarine's produce sounds in the 60 hertz range.

What's moving is the sound as its distorted by temp and salinity layers called a thermocline. In order to localize the black box, the receiver needs to be lowered below the thermocline and wait for the next ping. Then turn 90 degrees and wait for the next ping in order to get two different bearings to the source of the pings. Where those two lines of bearings cross is where the black box is.

I am a former submariner and qualified as basic sonar operator despite the fact my specialty was navigation. Don't spout nonsense you can't back up.

Old 04-12-2014, 08:44 AM

Pretty extensive about what we know so far on the pings...

Missing jet's black box:

Old 04-12-2014, 08:59 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,173 times
here is the interesting thing about conspiracy people. . .the counter narrative

the below is ridiculous. an excuse for everything. . .and faith before evidence

1) you are still claiming that the photo from Phillip Wood hasn't been dismissed. Never mind that this person navigated to some conspiracy website and posted anonymously (no evidence Phillip Wood ever went to this site in his life). . . I mean the post tells you things your supposed to believe (i.e. its hard to change the meta data, and I found posts where they moved the photo to Las Vegas as easy as anything)

It is sad that someone did that. . .easily edited the photo and posted it.

but its sadder you think everything you read about the counter narrative is true

Debunked: MH370 Philip Wood's Diego Garcia Photo/Text | International

4 and 5 is pure speculation. I mean . .maybe they are getting closer, maybe not. The ocean is big. . and depending on how it landed there will be more or less derbies. If it crashed like air France, you find pieces. If it ditched. . .you wont

FINALLY:

i'm writing it here today. Before they found the plane.

My bet is that if they find the plane. . .that what will happen is your story will adapt to to the events, and you won't change your belief based on new facts.

So they find the plane, your conspiracy theory will "morph" to fit finding the new plane. Finding the plane will BECOME part of the conspiracy

i'm willing to bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is documented fact:

1.) A post was made, that included a black photo. In the post, it indicated that it was one of the passengers and he was being held by unknown military personnel.

2.) Documentation showed that the message came from Phillip Wood. One of the souls aboard flight 370. Indicating Phillip Wood was still around.

3.) Maldives... who woke in the early morning hours to get ready for their day, observed a large passenger plane, bigger than what their small airport is capable of handling, flying just off the deck.

4.) There has been no identifiable debris found. No nothing. Indicating the plane did not break up on impact.

5.) A ping, along the same frequency as the "black box" has been heard, but not located, and actually seems to be moving. Indicating there is a plane, or a group of whales in the area.

Old 04-18-2014, 01:50 PM

546 posts, read 547,107 times
It's totally amazing how conspiracy debunkers spend so much time looking away from clues and dismissing them without evidence. That is totally against any moral responsibility, and places them in the area of someone posting to cover up truth. I hope you can sleep at night, especially if you are being paid.

If you aren't being paid, you qualify for a mortgage on some useless land in the Gobi Desert.

Old 04-18-2014, 11:31 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
They have been conditioned to only accept the BS mainstream version!

Old 04-19-2014, 08:52 AM

88,567 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Does cellphone insurance cover damage to cell phones from having it shoved up the ass?

And does health insurance cover medical bills from having a cell phone shoved up the ass?

Deep questions.

Old 04-19-2014, 09:45 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
Tattoo spotted it.

The Plane! Da Plane! - Tattoo - Fantasy Island TV Show Opening - HD - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies