Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 12:32 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So you agree this wasnt racial, it was just pure anger from a crowd of people. Why are You feeding the race baiting ?

This is what I dont understand about this forum. If you guys honestly disagree with something/or believe it is a "race card", instead of simply saying you disagree, you find a case like this one that involves people of different races, and then you claim it should be a hate crime as well, regardless of if there is any evidence or not.
I don't know what was in their minds other to beat up the guy that accidentally hit the kid. If it was a black guy that hit the kid would they have reacted the same way? We will not know.

I will say it appeared that they were more concerned with beating up the guy than making sure the kid was ok. Why was that their reaction? Instead of letting the police handle it?

Old 04-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I don't know what was in their minds other to beat up the guy that accidentally hit the kid to help. If it was a black guy that hit the kid would they have reacted the same way? We will not know.

I will say it appeared that they were more concerned with beating up the guy than making sure the kid was ok. Why was that their reaction? Instead of letting the police handle it?
What does that have to do with this thread ? we are discussing whether it was race related or not, not why they didnt let the police handle it.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:37 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Quote:
lol, you love talking about blacks. You see it every morning so why wouldn't you.
*LOL* What does this even mean? What exactly is "it"?

Quote:
And is the op wrong, wasn't it a mob of blacks that beat the guy up?
So Fox was hiding the fact that black people attacked the driver?

Old 04-04-2014, 12:38 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
What does that have to do with this thread ? we are discussing whether it was race related or not, not why they didnt let the police handle it.
Of course it was racial. As soon as they saw the skin color it was pile on time.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:38 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
So you don't want to answer the question why they didn't let the police handle it and chose to beat the guy up. yea, that really helped matters. Unbelievable. Is beating people up the answer to everything?

Old 04-04-2014, 12:39 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,933,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
White Man Beaten By Mob In Detroit After Hitting Boy With Truck: Was It A Hate Crime? « CBS Detroit

The man who was nearly beaten to death a few days ago in Detroit was beaten by a black mob. If this was a black man beaten by a white mob, it would be front page news.

It appears like another hate crime (black on white) ignored by the media, as it opposes their world view.
Well, wah! Buck up, soldier. Limbaugh says "life ain't fair so just accept the fact".
Another RW lie posing as reality. The story is all over the corporate media.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:39 PM

2,865 posts, read 3,630,500 times
When it is "white on black" it is considered a "hate crime". When it is "other than white on white" it is considered "other than white" rage and is excused.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:44 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
Funny, I was just wondering myself where the Rev's Sharpton and Jackson are at a time like this. If this situation were reversed, they would be in front of every news camera talking about how terrribly racist an attack this was.....but since the situation is the opposite of one they can capatalize on, their silence is deafening !

Sad to say, there is nothing you can do to immediately stop this behavior. I guess it's best if white folks just stay away from the black areas of Detroit and similar cities. They call that "white flight", and put a negative connotation on it, but if this is what happens when you try to integrate yourself into a black area, I guess it's more about keeping yourself and your family alive and separation seems to be the order of the day if you don't want to be beaten for doing the morally right thing and stopping to render aid.
nicely said, thank you, and a shame to....

Old 04-04-2014, 12:46 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,826,650 times
Yeah it sounds like a hate crime. I really hope the man recovers soon.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
So you don't want to answer the question why they didn't let the police handle it and chose to beat the guy up. yea, that really helped matters. Unbelievable. Is beating people up the answer to everything?
What are you talking about ?

They did it because they were angry, i thought i already answered that question, you retyping it in multiple post just looks like a rhetorical question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies