Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2014, 09:05 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
OK ... but still, if he registered at Occidental as a foreign student ... that would be in those records. Also if he listed his religion as Muslim, that would be there. O won't release those records either. His HS transcript would not have either of those items so it has little or no informational value to the topic.

El Nox
You can't be a foreign student if your home is in Hawaii.

And you don't list your religion on your academic records. Why would you?

Old 04-10-2014, 09:39 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Default Obama Can Not Run forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You can't be a foreign student if your home is in Hawaii.

And you don't list your religion on your academic records. Why would you?
The truth is closing on Obama and there is too many private investigators and Journalist closing in. They smell brood in the water!

Old 04-10-2014, 10:15 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
OK ... but still, if he registered at Occidental as a foreign student ... that would be in those records.
Why would he bother registering as a foreign student?

What advantage would it have given him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox
Also if he listed his religion as Muslim, that would be there.
Gong.

College transcripts don't show religion. Even at religious colleges.

Old 04-10-2014, 10:37 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The truth is closing on Obama and there is too many private investigators and Journalist closing in. They smell brood in the water!

I can't tell if you are being clever by substituting 'brood' for 'blood' (which makes me imagine a 'brood of birthers' churning about*), or if you were typing too fast and failed to see a spelling mistake. I hope it is the former, for I like play on words.

*Anyway, I propose that a gathering of birthers be referred to as a 'brood' of birthers.

Old 04-10-2014, 10:50 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,007,828 times
To expand on 'brood of birthers':

A 'brood', of course, refers to a grouping of young birds, commonly 'chickens' (many of you have heard of a 'brood of chickens', no doubt).

However, "brood" has a different definition, as a verb: "to think a lot about something in an unhappy way".

Brood - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Now, it is obvious that the birthers 'brood' about President Obama 'in an unhappy way'. Hence, using the term 'brood' to identify a gathering of two or more birthers is perfect.

I admit, the 'brood = chickens' reference also tickles my fancy, if for nothing else it is well known that when a chicken is decapitated it will nevertheless run about for a minute or so, 'not knowing it is dead' (to give the old folklore excuse). So with the brood of birthers: their cause was decapitated years ago, but they are still running about.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:01 AM

6,104 posts, read 5,990,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
....or at least that's the current belief among many birthers:

Team Arpaio: LFBC Tip Of The Iceberg; Sheriff Arpaio To Change Political Landscape Forever - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

since their belief that arpaio would release "universe shattering evidence" in march proved to be bunk the claim now, from cold case posse cohort mark gillar, is that there will be "shocking revelations" from sheriff joe before the mid-terms.

The only shocking revelation that Joe Arpaio could give is that he wears womens underwear, that is pink. Say aint so Joe!!!

Old 04-10-2014, 11:19 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
The only shocking revelation that Joe Arpaio could give is that he wears womens underwear, that is pink.
i'd find it more shocking if he revealed that his main concern is the protection of the citizens of maricopa county and that he practiced a healthy well balanced diet.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

I admit, the 'brood = chickens' reference also tickles my fancy,.....
works for me.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
OK ... but still, if he registered at Occidental as a foreign student ... that would be in those records.
once again, you belief is based on taking an april fool's day prank seriously. for one thing, claiming to be a foreign student would have made entrance into occidental MORE difficult for obama:

For International Students | Occidental College | The Liberal Arts College in Los Angeles

next, obama wouldn't have qualified for the fulbright scholarship ( which the prank claims he received ):

Fulbright scholarships for Indonesian undergrads | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

finally obama is listed as "born in hawaii" on accounts of him becoming president of the harvard law revue. if he had been able to attend occidental as a foreign student he would not been able to attend harvard as US born.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

Quote:
Also if he listed his religion as Muslim, that would be there.
no it wouldn't.

you're also getting into territory that contradicts the US constitution ( "but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." )

Quote:
O won't release those records either.
neither has any other president ( one exception: gw bush released one page of his yale transcript 4 years after the new yorker had already leaked the exact same page ).

Old 04-10-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
..... there is too many private investigators....
can you cite a single one?

mike zullo isn't a PI. he used to be briefly but he failed at that. he's just a private citizen playing make-believe cop. the "cold case posse" primarily consisted of zullo and brian reilly. reilly has since left the posse after he discovered the "investigation" was a sham.

trump's investigators? we've yet to see any evidence that they actually exist let alone found anything.

so, who exactly are you talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies