Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 05:23 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
We are one of the richest countries on this planet, and just about every president gives aid to other countries. For example GW Bush gave $15 billion dollars to Africa, Bush gave more money to Africa than any other US president.

Popular in Africa: Bush has given more aid than any other US president - Africa - World - The Independent
President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our government takes in about $2.5 trillion dollars a year in tax revenues, and the $70 million dollars Obama gave Africa is chunk change. And Obama is the smallest government spender in the last 60 years, trust me he will not give away that much money in foreign aid.

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama? - Forbes
Stephen Harper gave $20 million to Africa. I guess it means he's a putative Prime Minister whose father is an African.
Give it up, Britt. You're embarrassing yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2014, 09:07 PM

878 posts, read 737,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post

His testimony is an unimpeachable part of the historical record.
Show the record of his testimony that is recorded in the Congressional archives and show where it is officially documented where Jefferson was made a French Citizen. The MCSOCCP is laughing at you.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Loney View Post
He's the redneck sheriff of Maricopa County.
So!

Old 04-08-2014, 09:46 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
This is Britt Reid. As a Surprise TEA Party patriot, it is my duty to remind my fellow Americans that Obama's divided loyalties are at play again and here's why. This is due to his father being a British subject which subjected our putative presidents birth status to be governed by the British Crown. With that said, it gave him dual citizenship at birth and now Obama is exercizing his allegiance to one of his alleged birth places by wasting American taxpayer's money...........your money..........by subsidizing a nationwide citizen health assessment on every Kenyan county in the nation without exception. This will cost around 70 million dollars to perform this and Kenya is home to roughly 45 million of Obama's people. Do the math on what it will cost per person. It should be noted that Kenya also has 47 counties which is probably why Obama was confused when he stated he had visited 47 states during the 2008 election. Either way, this is a reminder of why the founders wanted a constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen born to two U.S. citizen parents within the boundries of the United States jurisdiction to be president.........to ensure undivided sole allegiance to this country and it's citizens. Obama has a detachment from this nation due to his foreign upbringing and this is more proof he is more detached than ever. Enjoy the article.

Obama now probes everyone’s health
I come to this forum for political reasons, and many republicans do the same. But in my last 2 posts in your threads, I noticed after posting that your threads held deeper issues than I first noticed.

Your mentioning of constitutional Article 2 Section 1 makes an excellent point. When a president is born of two U.S. citizen parents within the boundaries of the United States, that will ensure their 100% loyalty to the United States of America.

And I apologize for my political inner workings causing me to overlook the deeper meanings of your threads.

Have a nice night/day,
Chad.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:49 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,439 times
Quote:
Show the record of his testimony that is recorded in the Congressional archives and show where it is officially documented where Jefferson was made a French Citizen. The MCSOCCP is laughing at you.
And everybody else in the world is laughing at them. What's your point?

Old 04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I come to this forum for political reasons, and many republicans do the same. But in my last 2 posts in your threads, I noticed after posting that your threads held deeper issues than I first noticed.

Your mentioning of constitutional Article 2 Section 1 makes an excellent point. When a president is born of two U.S. citizen parents within the boundaries of the United States, that will ensure their 100% loyalty to the United States of America.

And I apologize for my political inner workings causing me to overlook the deeper meanings of your threads.

Have a nice night/day,
Chad.
You're welcome Chad.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
And everybody else in the world is laughing at them.
Like whom?

Old 04-08-2014, 09:53 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by britt reid View Post
like whom?
everybody.

Old 04-08-2014, 10:16 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Like whom?
here.

Old 04-09-2014, 01:58 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Irrelevant. It has the same legal force as proclaiming everyone "Irish" on St. Patrick's day. It is a celebratory gesture of no legal weight or consequence. And it is deceitful to portray it as anything else.
No consequence?
A dual citizen can vote in either nation.
A dual citizen can use either nation's embassies and consulates for any legal or other problems abroad.
A duel citizen may serve in either nation's military.
… and that's just for starters.

In the instance of Michele Bachmann, becoming a Swiss citizen in addition to her American citizenship will allow her to transfer all of the campaign funds she has into a Swiss bank. As a Swiss citizen, that account is out of reach to our authorities, so we cannot use that account as evidence in her campaign fraud investigation.

That's hardly a gesture of no legal weight or consequence, but if it keeps Michele out of prison, I'm sure it will be celebratory for her indeed.

How much of your cash did she make off with this time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies