Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 12:09 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,016,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntropyGuardian View Post
You have criticized Obama, Holder and Sharpton. You claim that these people are thriving off of injecting race into a situation that doesn't call for it.

Your worldview colors reality. When people discuss Obama you see:

"Obama's fiscal policies are irresponsible."
"You're just a racist!!!"

When in reality it is more like

"Obama is a half-black president and has sided with the snake race baiter Al Sharpton along with his buddy Eric Holder."
"[this post]"

This same delusion causes people to claim Obama is worshipped like a God. It is called projection.
I mentioned those three for a reason. Holder went and whined at Sharptons meeting, playing the race card. Obama plans to attend. Its no wonder race relations have been held back when these two associate with someone like Sharpton. They're just like him. They approve of him.

And then you can go back to before the election when the left said if Obama didn't get elected, it would be due to his race. He gets elected, and then you couldn't criticize him without being called racist.

Holder gets called out and cries racism. Its a never ending theme with the left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2014, 12:10 PM

262 posts, read 154,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
And here is yet another perfect example. His w dare anyone be against Obama or Holder. To speak negative of or call them out is of course....racist.

thanks for helping me prove my point, race baiter. Maybe Sharpton can hire you
I agree and laughed a bit for the bit of sarcasm. I, for one, don't care what color anyone is. If their thinking is wrong for America I will call them out and point out how wrong they are. Skin color has no impact on their minds...if they are wrong, they are wrong...PERIOD (as BO says...oops, he lied so am just mocking him, VBG).

Those two (BO and Holder) have gone against the Constitution and refused to uphold the laws of this country so many times, it's unbelievable they both haven't been impeached at the very least. Their skin color has absolutely nothing to do with their transgressions against our Constitution, thus America!

Old 04-10-2014, 12:14 PM

29,450 posts, read 16,367,573 times
Quote:
I mentioned those three for a reason. Holder went and whined at Sharptons meeting, playing the race card. Obama plans to attend. Its no wonder race relations have been held back when these two associate with someone like Sharpton. They're just like him. They approve of him.

And then you can go back to before the election when the left said if Obama didn't get elected, it would be due to his race. He gets elected, and then you couldn't criticize him without being called racist.

Holder gets called out and cries racism. Its a never ending theme with the left.
It has more to do with hypocrisy on the rights part.

debt ceiling fights that we have never had before, calling the man lazy for his vacation time and playing golf when he has done both to a 3rd less than his predecessor.

As i said, alot of it has to do with ignorance and misinformation, but you choose to label people racist for simply believing others a could be racist.

Old 04-10-2014, 12:18 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,489,462 times
Obama was/is an attorney and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School. Holder heads up the DoJ and is also an Ivy League educated attorney. But, please, educate us with your superior knowledge of the law/constituiton. How exactly have Obama & Holder violated the constitution; please provide specific examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrysda View Post
I agree and laughed a bit for the bit of sarcasm. I, for one, don't care what color anyone is. If their thinking is wrong for America I will call them out and point out how wrong they are. Skin color has no impact on their minds...if they are wrong, they are wrong...PERIOD (as BO says...oops, he lied so am just mocking him, VBG).

Those two (BO and Holder) have gone against the Constitution and refused to uphold the laws of this country so many times, it's unbelievable they both haven't been impeached at the very least. Their skin color has absolutely nothing to do with their transgressions against our Constitution, thus America!

Old 04-10-2014, 12:21 PM

46,185 posts, read 26,909,280 times
It's still amazing to me that people still think that a policy someone dislikes equates to racism....

Old 04-10-2014, 12:30 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,184,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, what Obama did was expose the sad fact that in spite of the overall progress the nation has made on issues of race, there remains a surprising virulent even if atavistic strain of racism within certain segment of the nation. It set nothing back. It showed that were not as far along as we thought.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise. But to a lot of us it did.
There are a mucho bunch of racist people in the county that i work in and they say they cannot stand the thought of a N***** telling them what to do.
As Historian Dude said. Shows how far we have actually come.

Old 04-10-2014, 12:35 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,016,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
There are a mucho bunch of racist people in the county that i work in and they say they cannot stand the thought of a N***** telling them what to do.
As Historian Dude said. Shows how far we have actually come.
The same can be said of blacks who say they cant stand the thought of a white man telling them what to do. Goes both ways.

Bottom line is, instead of helping propel us forward, Obama and the media have done the exact opposite.

Old 04-10-2014, 12:36 PM

702 posts, read 724,419 times
Quote:

And "the right" claimed if Obama was elected it was only because he was black. They still do. Only, ANYONE could have run against Mccain and won. Hilary could have been president if she didn't lose the primaries. Being black in america is a negative, not a positive and only people who have a very skewed life experience don't realize this.

And people criticize Obama to no end. Look at 99% of the threads on this forum. How many replies call the OP racist? How many libs who trash Obama for not being behind gay marriage from the get-go are called racist?

Whether you would like to believe it or not, there are race issues in America. Sorry if someone pointing that out offends you, but ignoring them certainly doesn't make them go away. It doesn't make the president "divide" America, but it does shed some light on the ugly heart of a lot of ugly people in America that you haven't seen in previous white houses.

Old 04-10-2014, 12:45 PM

23,385 posts, read 17,055,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, what Obama did was expose the sad fact that in spite of the overall progress the nation has made on issues of race, there remains a surprising virulent even if atavistic strain of racism within certain segment of the nation. It set nothing back. It showed that were not as far along as we thought.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise. But to a lot of us it did.
Kudos to NBC for editing the 911 call to falsely accuse Zimmerman of a hate crime and fanning the flames of racism.

Thank Harry Reid and other dems along with the media like Mathews for accusing any opposition to obama as racism.

Remember the emails that exposed the group of journalists who weaponized racism and suggested it be charged to anyone opposing Obama.

Meanwhile the murder rate increases in dem stronghold cities like Newark, NJ and foul mouthed entertainers who spew hate in their music are embraced at the whitehouse.

Sure racism is alive and well and carefully nurtured by democratic politicians and the media turned propaganda machine who have institutionalized it as a political weapon.

1964 is not 2014 but Dems would like to pretend and use it to divide the country and gain votes in the best Sharpton showmanship.

Old 04-10-2014, 12:52 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,336,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Sure seems like Obama/Holder brought the closet racists out into the open.
Sure did, people like "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags." Clinton or
he's a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' Reid

Democrats are the epitome of the closet racist in denial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies