Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are these valid questions that should be answered?
Yes, there are valid questions that need to be answered 129 90.85%
No, these questions are not valid OR I can't have these questions answered for partisan reasons 13 9.15%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 08:22 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Of course she does...who is saying she doesn't?

It seems like Democrats aren't arguing for due process, they are arguing for no process. Cover up corruption and move on.
Finally some sense from a totally neutral, non-partisan POV.

Both sides are bumbling fools and it's obvious the Republicans are only trying to appear serious about all these crimes, while the Dem's deflect and cover them up. Keep in mind the Republicans might be in charge soon, and they want to make sure they keep that power in place.

Both parties are just two sides of the same coin, and both are building an oligarchy for the political class to rule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2014, 09:38 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I don't see why I would feel any different. I do not support any liberal groups.

Don't support Liberty?

A good reason all by itself for concern.

Old 04-13-2014, 09:40 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
Yes, these questions should be asked, but Ms. Lerner has a constitutional right not to answer them.

She didn't exercise her 5th Amendment right, she gave that up.
Can't have it both ways.

Old 04-14-2014, 04:07 AM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Finally some sense from a totally neutral, non-partisan POV.

Both sides are bumbling fools and it's obvious the Republicans are only trying to appear serious about all these crimes, while the Dem's deflect and cover them up. Keep in mind the Republicans might be in charge soon, and they want to make sure they keep that power in place.

Both parties are just two sides of the same coin, and both are building an oligarchy for the political class to rule.
Even more of a reason to snuff out this government corruption and bring it to light. There are dangerous precedents being set by people who lack principles.

Old 04-14-2014, 04:28 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
NOBODY LOVES THE IRS EVER!

until it became Obama's IRS

How's that for blind obedience?

I wish someone would explain why that D stands for defiled.
It merely proves what was so obvious from the day 0bama burst onto the scene. America has been dumbed down and it's been incredible to watch. Those who blindly vote for and defend 0bama come from a place where everyone seems to desperately need someone to cling to. Blind desperation is what I call it. He's all they have and they can't make it emotionally or financially without him.

I can somewhat understand this sad thing with a teacher or maybe even a spouse. But with a government figure? Oh, may, how far the little followers have fallen. It's exactly like a cult. Very few of them break loose. Incredibly sad.

Old 04-14-2014, 04:34 AM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Video - Opinion Journal: Should Congress Lock Up Lois Lerner? -- Cleta Mitchell on new evidence. - WSJ.com

Good WSJ live interview spelling out some of the recent events to come to light on the IRS.

Old 04-14-2014, 05:16 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Don't support Liberty?

A good reason all by itself for concern.
Read with comprehension. I said I do not support any liberal groups.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:17 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I should be ashamed because I am not interested in spending a year ranting and raving with you? Really? You can do whatever you want with your time, but it's a little strange you'd tell others they should be ashamed because they are not as interested in joining your cause.
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be posting on here with your opinions!

All you have to do is don't post.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:32 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be posting on here with your opinions!

All you have to do is don't post.
I have to correct people when they misrepresent my views.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:46 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
There is NO PROOF that Obama or ANYONE in the White House had ANYTHING to do with this.

NO PROOF.

If you want Lerner's head, OK. You might get it. If you do, congratulations. As of now, that is all you or Issa will get.

it will come out maybe after the white house is rid of the stench from this hack but it will come out!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies