Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are these valid questions that should be answered?
Yes, there are valid questions that need to be answered 129 90.85%
No, these questions are not valid OR I can't have these questions answered for partisan reasons 13 9.15%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 11:56 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
We have-

1. Emails from Lerner admitting to targeting
2. Emails between Lerner and Cummings
3. Lerner seeking a post in the Obama administration
4. Citizens and citizen groups harmed illegally
5. A direct attempt to obstruct justice by members of the IRS and democrat party

Only a blind, liberal partisan who has no respect for the rule of law (most liberals are totalitarians at heart) would want to "just forget about the whole thing"!
Harry Reid claimed he had a secret informant. He also claimed the tea party was going away. How did he know? Because he knew they were being shut down by the IRS.

Then the left claims it is racist to require a voter ID. Senator Cummings was caught targeting True The Vote who was formed to stop voter fraud. So why is it that A Democrat Cummings doesn't want anyone monitoring for voter fraud?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2014, 12:07 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
The corruptocrat dismissal of this serious matter are telling.
And disturbing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
It shows that the attempts to paint conservatives in a bad light have worked. "They deserve it, so who cares" is behind the lack of outrage.

Yes it is disturbing, because what they don't think about is eventually this will extend to all citizens, not just the group they believe "deserves it."
Sad, isn't it?

Sounds more like 1930s Europe than the United States.

Old 04-13-2014, 12:10 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=MLdmaQw1ZAA

Punish our enemies, and reward our friends.

Old 04-13-2014, 12:18 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
There is NO PROOF that Obama or ANYONE in the White House had ANYTHING to do with this.

NO PROOF.

If you want Lerner's head, OK. You might get it. If you do, congratulations. As of now, that is all you or Issa will get.
Obama chose his people, they report to him, its his administration, the buck stops with him.

If the well-spoken and clean squatter in the WH says he didn't know anything was going on then its failure of his leadership.

Old 04-13-2014, 12:29 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I just said I have no interest for political circus. This was news over a year ago, and most people moved on a long time ago.
Except that the questions have not been answered. Why would you move on if nothing is resolved?

Exactly what is Lerner hiding? The 5th is something for criminals to hide behind, not public servants!

WTF happened to liberals? 40 years ago this kind of thing (Nixon) was being pursued hard by the press, and now you all sound like it just doesn't matter.

What a bunch of hogwash! Thank God there's only two hypocrites among us!

Old 04-13-2014, 12:53 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Obama chose his people, they report to him, its his administration, the buck stops with him.

If the well-spoken and clean squatter in the WH says he didn't know anything was going on then its failure of his leadership.
Exactly, he is either complicit or an idiot.

I really wish some of the people on this forum would stop carrying water for the president and call out obvious abuses, like this one, when they see it. This country would be better off if it was less partisan.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:00 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Exactly, he is either complicit or an idiot.

I really wish some of the people on this forum would stop carrying water for the president and call out obvious abuses, like this one, when they see it. This country would be better off if it was less partisan.
NOBODY LOVES THE IRS EVER!

until it became Obama's IRS

How's that for blind obedience?

I wish someone would explain why that D stands for defiled.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:53 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
People that have a stake in the Democratic party moved on, because the IRS and this administration are stonewalling from getting questions.

So, you tacitly admit that these are legitimate questions, but you are fine with moving on for partisan interests.

Party over liberty!
Actually I am not a Dem, I am just not interested in hearing the same thing a hundred times over.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Just a few people being whipped into a mindless frenzy...
It doesn't seem to take much. Their handlers know which buttons to push to get the desired reaction.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
What if the republicans (when they control the government again) use the IRS to target liberal groups. Will you be okay with that?
I don't see why I would feel any different. I do not support any liberal groups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies