Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 05:35 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,459,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
I also agree with you. It's worse and far more pronounced when a foreign group invades a smaller country like Netherlands or Switzerland, thus destroying the native culture and morals much more quickly.
Not a Muslim advocate, but didn't these western countries let Muslims in, legally? Last time they assaulted Europe, was in the time of the Ottoman empire. But the west decided to shout themselves in the foot, and now it hurts. It can also be fatal. Stupidity has its price.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2014, 06:25 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
That, will never happen. Especially when you're trying to deal with people who are stuck in the 15th century.
I thought my sarcasm was evident. I was referring to when our courageous Nobel peace prize recipient went to the Middle East to make besties with all his compadres . Maybe he figured he had the 'In' with them because of his name

Old 04-14-2014, 06:41 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
Before we sanction this whacky xenophobic discussion, please enlighten us as to what "culture" and "heritage" is officially recognized by the United States Constitution.
Western culture and heritage, not that of 7th Century desert pirates.

This idea that some cultures are the same, equal in the worth and value is a joke...

Old 04-14-2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Another day, another xenophobic article.

This post is simply xenophobic bull manure.
Linda, please look at how Islam treats women, and then tell us how your think of wanting to protect your culture, and nation from this culture is a bad thing?

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500% | FrontPage Magazine

Old 04-14-2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCapo View Post
My thought is that we have a very simple solution. Continue to allow religious freedom while strengthening the separation of Church and State. If we maintian that line, make it unacceptable for the government to endorse religious positions, we pull the teeth of the Islamic boogeyman.

If we maintain, in the words of Jefferson, "A wall of separation between church and state", then we safeguard the rights of everyone to practice their religion within the bounds of our civil and criminal laws. When we start to play favorites, we put our nation in a precarious position, as any loophole that allows Christianity to be favored, could also allow Islam the same privileges if the demographics shift. The simple answer is maintain a purely secular state, as a safeguard to general religious liberty.

-NoCapo
You fail to understand that Islam is not a religion , it is a hybrid of government mixed with religion.

You also ignore the fact that with immigration and super high births rates backed by welfare queen mothers they will be the dominate voter block in a few generations unless certain actions are taken, make your actions and plans moot...

Old 04-14-2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
BASEBALL: derived from the british "rounders" and "cricket".

HOT DOGS: both frankfurt, germany and vienna, austria claim to be the birth place of the hot dog.

APPLE PIE: first recorded recipe is from 1381 in england

CHEVROLET: french word for companion
Hey we took things there were great, made they better...

Old 04-14-2014, 07:02 PM

627 posts, read 1,295,756 times
So when did "muslims" build the FEMA camps?

And which one of them has the keys to the FEMA camps?

Don't start labeling me.

I don't care about any other nation but mine. I guess that gives me the label of "nationallist" - since you love to label everything.

But I see the problem right here with our elected officials.

They are the key holders.

Old 04-14-2014, 07:07 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,811 times
Everyone always loves to hammer home the point that America is a nation of immigrants. There have been waves of many groups that have come to this country.

The biggest difference between the majority of those groups and Muslims is that even though those groups had their different cultures, they also desired to be part of American culture. Groups celebrated their backgrounds but also worked towards making America a better place. The Muslim ideology and values are in such contrast to American values, there is no blending of cultures. If you asked the hardcore Muslims in this country, how many do you think would classify themselves as American? My fiancé came here from Poland 14 years ago and is proud to be American. I don't think that's the case with the majority of Muslims here or in other lands they moved to.

Do I think Muslims will take over America? No. But I do worry America having its ridiculous immigration policies - basically an open door to the world's poorest to come here at free will - that America will become so diluted it loses it's core values and culture.

Old 04-14-2014, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Everyone always loves to hammer home the point that America is a nation of immigrants. There have been waves of many groups that have come to this country.

The biggest difference between the majority of those groups and Muslims is that even though those groups had their different cultures, they also desired to be part of American culture. Groups celebrated their backgrounds but also worked towards making America a better place. The Muslim ideology and values are in such contrast to American values, there is no blending of cultures. If you asked the hardcore Muslims in this country, how many do you think would classify themselves as American? My fiancé came here from Poland 14 years ago and is proud to be American. I don't think that's the case with the majority of Muslims here or in other lands they moved to.

Do I think Muslims will take over America? No. But I do worry America having its ridiculous immigration policies - basically an open door to the world's poorest to come here at free will - that America will become so diluted it loses it's core values and culture.
The left needs a massive underclass to give entitlements to in order to have a permanent voter block to elect them no matter how bad their policies are..Do you find it odd then since the 1965 immigration act have been from 3rd world nations who vote for collectivist candidates who promise them a welfare check?

We need a cap of 250,000 immigrates per year, voting high skills and marriage

That you for being her, we need more people the understand, love America and Liberty..

Old 04-14-2014, 07:49 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
One of the best things this country can do for itself is ban all muslim immigration, like yesterday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies