Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2014, 10:46 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There would not be a 2nd amendment, if assassination was not an option.
Remember, we just fought a bloody war against a tyrant.
Individual freedom permits assassination.
Ass ass i-Nation.

Kadaffi, Saddam, Some guy in a cave, JFK, MLK, Robbie K etc.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:13 AM

29 posts, read 50,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
You have completely missed the point. The BLM Thugs were the first ones to show up with assault and sniper rifles.

The BLM Thugs were the first ones to use tasers and attack dogs.

The BLM Thugs were the first ones to physically attack the Bundy clan.

Your ex post facto photo is called a response to what the BLM Thugs started.

And your photo is exactly why The BLM Thugs ran away.

Small point ... something tells me that the person in the photo is NOT a Bundy family member. So I guess the Bundy guns were indeed holstered.

El Nox
Umm.....no you missed the point. The BLM went there with a court order to remove Bundy's cows because he is a deadbeat Rancher. No other reason. Bundy had also claimed this was a "Range War".....OMG. The Police, BLM, or any Gov't has the right and authority to bring what ever weapons they deem needed. Bundy's Militants were the first to attack with verbal assaults, spitting on the BLM, kicking their dogs, etc all of which is clearly visable on UTube.

No junior, the BLM did not run away. They did the INTELLEGENT thing to stand down and let the Militants have their "glory". Bundy's CLAN (as you say) lost a lot this day. Even Glen Beck said the violence was a negative thing.

At the end of the day, the DEADBEAT Rancher is still a deadbeat Rancher. Funny how the TBags fight when the Federal Gov't pays welfare to poor people......but they rally when the Federal Gov't pays welfare to a millionaire, deadbeat Rancher?

Old 04-22-2014, 10:18 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law is given $737m of taxpayers' money to build giant solar power plant in middle of the desert

Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law given loan bigger than Solyndra for solar plant | Mail Online

Old 04-22-2014, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Sorry but this is not 1776 much as some would hope it to be, carrying guns to defend a deadbeat rancher that doesn't believe in the federal government is a far cry from Concord and Lexington. He looks great riding his horse with the American Flag for photo ops, but then you look at the facts and see how misguided these people are, maybe they don't want to face reality.
Yep, the photos look great with the American flag. Too bad Bundy can not act like an American in real life and pay his bills! A willful deadbeat is not an American in my book.....just a blood sucker.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law is given $737m of taxpayers' money to build giant solar power plant in middle of the desert

Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law given loan bigger than Solyndra for solar plant | Mail Online
More deflection.....what does this have to do with the deadbeat Rancher? This is also a 'loan'. How much cronyism is in our military spending? F-35's that the military does not even want or need....@ $500+ million each? You can not name one politician who is not guilty of this, both sides of the fence. And the conservative Supreme court approved unlimited "bribery" for politicians is OK!

This is about the deadbeat Rancher Bundy only.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGG View Post
More deflection.....what does this have to do with the deadbeat Rancher? This is also a 'loan'. How much cronyism is in our military spending? F-35's that the military does not even want or need....@ $500+ million each? You can not name one politician who is not guilty of this, both sides of the fence. And the conservative Supreme court approved unlimited "bribery" for politicians is OK!

He's a social sinner, that's what!

He sins against the Pelosi Society.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
More deflection.....what does this have to do with the deadbeat Rancher?
I've answered your question many times.

Quote:
This is also a 'loan'. How much cronyism is in our military spending? F-35's that the military does not even want or need....@ $500+ million each? You can not name one politician who is not guilty of this, both sides of the fence.
And I've argued over and over that it is wrong and that we need to demand that it stop.

Quote:
And the conservative Supreme court approved unlimited "bribery" for politicians is OK!
Bribery is illegal.

Quote:
You so wish.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
He's a social sinner, that's what!

He sins against the Pelosi Society.
Now I totally understand. If Bundy repents his sins.....the BLM sould forgive the deadbeat Rancher of the $1.1 million he owes! He can be a 'born again' deadbeat!

Old 04-22-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Now I totally understand. If Bundy repents his sins.....the BLM sould forgive the deadbeat Rancher of the $1.1 million he owes! He can be a 'born again' deadbeat!
The government forgave Sharpton a million dollars. Why shouldn't they forgive one if they do the other?

Old 04-22-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
I don't think it's very likely that he would repent to the Pelosi Society.

He will be forever damned by it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies