Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2014, 12:00 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Which is what people need to do, unless the follow up research is with other bias sources that just confirms the original false news.

Depends how lazy you wish to be.
Investigations... Or reading a script?

Old 04-24-2014, 12:03 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,158,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Depends how lazy you wish to be.
Investigations... Or reading a script?
Well we see it happen on city data all the time, people posting extreme left or right wing sources without ever doing any form of fact checking.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:04 PM

3,792 posts, read 2,383,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well we see it happen on city data all the time, people posting extreme left or right wing sources without ever doing any form of fact checking.
Gota love it baby

Old 04-24-2014, 02:13 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,738,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Did "boogie men" ever come for anyone in the history of mankind? If so, it's not out of the question now.

I wonder how many Jews during the 20's and early 30's told their concerned compatriots that they were paranoid and to quit looking for boogie men that aren't coming? Well, they did come eventually, didn't they? But nobody really had the last laugh because very few were left alive to joke about it.

There are always boogie men. Everywhere. Waiting for their chance.
Jews in Germany

Wealthy people and farmers in the Soviet Union

Anyone who did not tow the party line in China

Anyone who knew how to read in Cambodia

Anyone who does not worship dear leader in North Korea

History proves these people time and time again wrong..

They dont believe that the god of government can ever turn against them..until it does, Then it is too late.....

Old 04-24-2014, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
When the Democrats round people up, ship them off to camps and then murder them wholesale, you've been proved right. Until then, you're proving nothing, just using the lamest weapon in the lame right wing arsenal of fallacies.

You don't even understand what constitutes "proof."

Weak, weak, weak.
They kind of did.

Woodrow Wilson Democrat
Interment of German American during World War 1

Franklin Delano Roosevelt Democrat
Interment of Japanese, Italians, and German during World War 2

Bill Clinton Democrat
The massacre at Waco...

George w Bush Republican(Neo Con IE Statist)
Patriot act

Barrack Obama Democrat
National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
Using drones to kill American citizens

Anyone seeing a trend and it picking up steam?
But then again you just ignore these actions and proof because it proves you wrong...

Old 04-24-2014, 02:20 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,184,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
They kind of did.

Interment of German American during World War 1

Interment of Japanese, Italians, and German during World War 2

The massacre at Waco...

But then again you just ignore these actions and proof because it proves you wrong...
It actually doesn't prove me wrong.

Interment (although wrong) does not = systematic rounding up and wholesale slaughter of people.

If you have any evidence at all that the government went to Waco with the intent of murdering a bunch of people, I, and a lot of other people would be interested to see that. If not, then I guess you're just a liar, or maybe you think a federal agency's tragic blunder (Waco) is the same thing as purposely murdering millions of people (the Nazis).

Just stop already, you're embarrassing yourself.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
It actually doesn't prove me wrong.

Interment (although wrong) does not = systematic rounding up and wholesale slaughter of people.

If you have any evidence at all that the government went to Waco with the intent of murdering a bunch of people, I, and a lot of other people would be interested to see that. If not, then I guess you're just a liar, or maybe you think a federal agency's tragic blunder (Waco) is the same thing as purposely murdering millions of people (the Nazis).

Just stop already, you're embarrassing yourself.

There is my proof...Please tell me how it is not what it looks like...But then again you and your follow leftist will not even watch that video will you..?

Just stop while you are behind..

Old 04-24-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:

There is my proof...Please tell me how it is not what it looks like...But then again you and your follow leftist will not even watch that video will you..?

Just stop while you are behind..
You should adjust your tinfoil hat.

lol

Old 04-24-2014, 03:04 PM

Quote:
You should adjust your tinfoil hat.

lol
You didn't watch the video..Did you? I don't find 80 men, women and children being burned alive a LOL moment...

Old 04-24-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
You didn't watch the video..Did you don't find 80 men, women and children being burned alive a LOL moment...
No, what's funny is your interpretation of events. The fact is, as the final report concluded, the fires were set by the Branch Davidians themselves as evidenced by the FBI surveillance tapes. Just before 7:30 am, before the armored vehicles approached the walls of the compound, the Davidians can be heard planning to set fire to the place.

If you choose not to believe that, that's your business. But there's no evidence to support you, you're interpretation of the film of the events notwithstanding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.