Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2014, 12:57 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I find it offensive.
That's nice.

Doesn't mean that the lifestyle is wrong or should be discriminated against (or be made illegal).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2014, 01:16 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
Gay marriage is legal in Massachusetts but polygamy is not. I seriously doubt the three of them were married together, legally.

Anybody can put on a phony wedding show in their backyard and pretend they're actually married, as gays used to do and still do.

Show us the proof that this three-way marriage is valid. Otherwise I'll just chalk it up to being yet another boring pro-gay publicity stunt pulled by self-absorbed people looking for attention, sympathy and money.

Old 04-26-2014, 01:43 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Do you honestly think that these three a--holes (yes, that is what they are) will grow old together?
Why do you consider three random women you don't know ***holes? Seems a bit harsh. Also 50% of heterosexual marriages end in divorce, so you can also say the same thing about those marriages too.

Old 04-26-2014, 01:44 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
Maybe they are confused about their own sexuality too.

I hear a lot of really strange things on C-D, it makes you wonder where they get these ideas from...

Sperm is the "devil's juice" ??
That one made me laugh, makes me wish I was a bartender because I would make a white Russian style drink and call it devil's juice.

Old 04-26-2014, 03:37 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This is a horrible thing to do to any child. How would you like to grow up not knowing who your father was, and worse, knowing that you are simply a product of a "sperm donor?" No family history, no knowledge of who you are?

For some insight, read this: Articles: On Gay Adoption, S.E. Cupp is Out to Lunch

This is child cruelty. It should be forbidden by law.
No it isn't.

I would be happy to be a child reared in a loving, nurturing and supportive home headed by a gay or lesbian couple ... rather than one that with dysfunctional, neurotic, or stupid heterosexual parents.

That's the truth!

Old 04-26-2014, 04:22 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I agree with you that our morals we learned from Church and Family is different from today's acceptance of " what is Moral" The way think of this spiritual problem is to support One man and One women as Marriage. What man does and or what society legalizes is not the compass of Believers.

But we can hold our values and it just may enlighten a none believer!
What 'morals' and 'family values' do we learn from the Bible and the father of the Judeo/Christian religions?

Abraham married his half-sister Sarah.
He had sex with her slavewoman Hagar and had a child by her
He kept lots of concubines for his sexual pleasure and had children by them
He married Keturah and had 6 children by her.
His nephew Lot offered up his 2 virgin daughters to be gang raped, then later had sex with them himself and had children by them.

And that's only in the first book in the Bible.....

Seriously, have any of you actually READ the whole Bible? With your eyes open?

Last edited by Ceist; 04-26-2014 at 04:30 PM..

Old 04-26-2014, 07:09 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
[/b]

You mean the incestuous relations that occurred in the alleged Garden of Eden ?
Again, that was not incestuous relations...

(2nd paragraph)
https://bible.org/question/was-world...s-adam-and-eve

Old 04-26-2014, 08:30 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Doll, Kitten and Brynn all from Massachusetts, married last August
Kitten, 27, had IVF using sperm donor and is expecting daughter in July

Read more: Married lesbian threesome expecting their first baby in July | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They are LBGT folkes, so is it legal? Yes I know. It does not matter because they are LGBT.
So do you believe that married heterosexuals don't engage in 3 somes? Tell me this other99 has your parents ever engaged in a 3 some? If not how do you know?

Old 04-26-2014, 11:06 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
yeah, as long as they claim to be gay its okay if they have sex with kids too, right?
Born that way and all that. Free pass
Right, gay = child molesters

Old 04-26-2014, 11:20 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
exactly... I know you can go to a clinic and get sperm but that's going outside of the realms of homosexuality.

I don't know.. I just think if you are gay you are supposed to be childless since it's not something you can do naturally.

I'm really not trying to be insensitive and like I stated above. I know PLENTY of gays due to my wife's line of work but they are all childless.

Just because you are not attracted the opposite sex doesn't mean you don't want children. Try to separate sexual pleasure with the dream of having a child.

Jesus, what is the disconnect on this board people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies