Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 07:45 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

U must stop making these posts about Sara I love her
and I know that her being single will pave the way for us to be together
I can almost see Russia

Old 05-03-2014, 09:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
U must stop making these posts about Sara I love her
and I know that her being single will pave the way for us to be together
I can almost see Russia
Google "Palin no makeup" first. A fraudulent beauty and a fraudulent conservative.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:27 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Do YOU think YOU could shut her up???

OMG.......THAT IS FUNNY!!!!

You are a nobody....she could has more money than you could dream about...

All you can do is post on a third rate forum......
"She could has more money than you could dream about". LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
You even talk like her!!!!!!!!
Too funny I tell ya just too funny.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:29 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,292,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
"She could has more money than you could dream about". LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
You even talk like her!!!!!!!!
Too funny I tell ya just too funny.
I can has cheezburger?

Sorry, that was an insult to cats.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:30 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times
Quote:
All that really counts is the bottom line.
You must have really worshiped Saadam. His bottom line was bigger than almost anyone's.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:39 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Troy;34599419[B
]Waterboarding is not torture[/b]. There is no physical injury and when the process is complete, the subject is in fine health. They (the left) are really afraid of Sarah Palin. They have recently stepped up their attacks on her. The word “baptism” has meaning other than the Christian meaning. Anyone ever heard the term “baptism by fire”, meaning someone is introduced into some reality by the most emphatic of experiences.
Baptism of a terrorist could be letting them know they are the worst sort of criminal and will not be treated with kid gloves. They are engaged in a war against our society and all the legal niceties should not apply.
Or course water boarding is torture. You experience a feeling of drowning over and over again. Do you have any idea what the psychological effects are. It's a mind game to break people. It's not done to cause physical harm.

Old 05-04-2014, 03:52 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Funny thing--real Christians are very upset by what she said. Why don't you tell them to 'lighten up'?
I haven't seen or heard anything that says "real Christians" are upset with her. But this was a comment over at Red State:
"Christians who probably never considered being offended before regarding this statement have the insatiable need to stand up against this thanks to the liberal media who’s bringing this up. The same media that despises Christianity and Christians are trying to make the case to Christians that this is sacrilegious."
Only two links were provided. The American Vision (which I have never heard of, and which describes itself as a "Biblical World View Ministry"), was not so upset that she made the comment, but that she bowed to PC pressure and, apparently apologized.

The other link (The Gospel Coalition, another group I have never heard of) provided this statement:
"Why It Matters: For anyone to confess Christ as their savior and to compare one of the means of God's grace to an act of torture is reprehensible."
But baptism is not "one of the means of God's Grace." I don't know who's gospel they are reading, of from what bible, but baptism is not the source of Grace; it is a symbolic act. It symbolizes the washing away of our sins, and our rebirth as a "new creation." It has nothing to do with our salvation (baptism does not save) and should only be done after one is old enough to make a personal decision to accept Christ as Savior. Therefore, "infant baptism" is meaningless.

"Real Christians" should not be upset about her comments. There is absolutely no reason to be.

Much "to do" about nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Spoken like a true Conservative. I bet if you were waterboarded a few times you would think differently.
As I said, our military men going through survival training experience waterboarding as part of their training. Waterboarding wasn't considered torture until Leftists, who are more sympathetic to our enemies than to our own military, decided it was.

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 05-04-2014 at 04:36 AM..

Old 05-04-2014, 03:58 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
All I hear Obama say if he is not reading is, "hummmm, um ,um"....LOL..

Uh, Er, Um... The Most Eloquent, Uh... President, Er... In History? - YouTube
This is funny, but he does do that a lot. He's really a lousy speaker.

Old 05-04-2014, 05:35 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This is funny, but he does do that a lot. He's really a lousy speaker.
He's searching for the right word because words have meaning.

Old 05-04-2014, 07:44 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
You must have really worshiped Saadam. His bottom line was bigger than almost anyone's.
I guess his accounts are off shore???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies